Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heard from Rachelle!

Go down 
+4
Percymac95
Emily
Maboe Shortt
Rosie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 am

It takes me long to type. Very Happy

She's probably getting his checks now. That power of attorney may have been for that.

Right now I'm thinking she wants to go back home but until Ron passes she's pretty much stuck here.

She hates living in Mississippi, the US to be honest.

She thinks we're beneath her.

I had to laugh when she told Emily she hoped Dan cheated on her.

I would have told her as long as you're not near me I have NOTHING to fear. Very Happy

As for Ron. He's had 2 families. Kids he raised from his first, kids from the second yet not 1 of those kids stayed in touch with him. There's nothing to wonder about. He was mean and cruel in his life to others. Rachelle even had the nerve to defend him in some ways. She was as vindictive as he was.

She picked up a lot of things he did. I used to tell her not to be like Ron. She'd end up alone if she thought that was the way to be. She didn't listen.

Oh and her first husband never abused her in any way. She stressed that very often.
I thought her behavior was because of his treatment towards her, not so. That's how she really is.

I still can't believe how she pulled the wool over my eyes the way she did.

It's shameful to do that to someone. I would never have done those things to anyone but I do have scrupples and morals. She didn't.

If I could turn back time I'd have never talked to her on the phone, never talked to Ron, never would have played on the Sun Herald back in the days. I was so new to forums, it was funny.

Can you tell how deep this affected me ??? It still burns my butt everytime I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 am

Oh poo Sheila. If you hadn't played around on the forums, you wouldn't of met ANY of us here......so get over it. And, if Ron had been sunshine and friggin light, and Rachelle had been Ms. Happy Homemaker, we never would have this place. So, let it go missy. Things happen for a reason and everyone gets theirs.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 am

LOL @ myself !!!

Deb i swear you put me back where I need to be.

And you're right. None of us would be here today if things had not played out the way they did. I love you
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 am

Now that is more like it! Sheesh!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 am

Debu wrote:
Oh poo Sheila. If you hadn't played around on the forums, you wouldn't of met ANY of us here......so get over it. And, if Ron had been sunshine and friggin light, and Rachelle had been Ms. Happy Homemaker, we never would have this place. So, let it go missy. Things happen for a reason and everyone gets theirs.

To add to that if not for Katrina and my trying to find Janice I wouldn't have met any of you . Everything happens for a reason...Some of the reasons seem to not be so good but most of the time things work out. Because of Katrina and trying to find Janice I found out about these forums and found some great friends I wouldn't have otherwise...
I learned how to even turn on this computer because of wanting to stay in touch with a good friend who used to live accross the street but moved to Boston...now she's in Iowa so because of the computer I now have friends in Iowa, Tx. S.C. Ohio Miss and Louisana and other states too.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:32 am

Damn! This is the first part of this thread I've read. Now I don't have to wait. I'm going to read for a bit and then I'll respond.

Ha ha ha!

Looks juicy so far!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 am

I'm a speed reader.................

OMG! Was her first husband's name Christopher? I vaguely remember her mentioning that name. I'm thinking it's a good thing but how did end up having no kids? Was that on purpose?

Oh, and even if Rachelle lived in my house I don't think Dan would ever cheat on me, especially with someone like her. I don't doubt she would have tried.

Deb, do you remember when the hurricane was supposed to come this way and she kept saying how worried she was about you and me? When it finally appeared that the hurricane was going to miss us both AND YOU REPEATEDLY TOLD HER SO she kept saying she would pray for us and hoped we would be safe. I just wanted to tell her what a dummie she was.
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: Rachelle   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 am

I agree, Mable, I think she's up to something and working to get something.
Is there any way she can see this forum? Shocked

"Just makes one wonder what Rachelles' game plan is ...Sounds like she's gearing up for something to me. Laying all this information out to just a few people..."
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 am

Yes, Christopher is his name. She never had a bad thing to say about him really except to excuse her bad behavior. I don't think he wanted to divorce her. I think he dated to try and make her jealous, want him back but she didn't care.

Glenn MIGHT have left me for someone that could cook.

BWAHAHAHA !!!! NO !!!!

Percy, she can't see this place. She doesn't even know about it.

Like I said, I sure hope Linda is single.
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:44 am

I am dumbfounded...lol! ...I don't even KNOW THESE PEOPLE.........

confused Shocked confused scratch confused What a Face confused
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 am

You Dear, do NOT want to know them.

I'm happy to know you though !!! Very Happy

Come by more often, tells us about where you live, what you do.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 pm

I forgot about that Hurricane stuff Em. Yeah, do they NOT teach geography in Canada? It takes over 8 hours to get to any coast from Dallas. If a hurricane is so big it gets me, well then we are ALL done for!
Back to top Go down
Hondo

Hondo

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:53 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Dear, do NOT want to know them.

Ha...yeah,I hit reply too early, but I meant to add that it sounds like they are not ones I would like to meet either....lol
lol!
Anyhoo...the rest of you gals sound like a lot of fun!

Just waiting on our "little" storm brewing ....just got an alert that we are under a watch until 8 or so tonight....
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 am

Holy Crap! I just read the "saga" and I didnt even know the half of it!!

I knew they had met on the net--not the particulars though.
I recall Rachelle telling me that she had a degree in accounting (I think she said CPA but not sure) and that she had been an office manager somewhere previously to coming here for Ron.

Ron told me his house was knocked off the foundation with Katrina and was not fixable and that was how they ended up with the FEMA trailer. Maybe he meant the other trailer? He even showed a pic at some point of a house. His former house???

man oh man. Oh what a tangled web we weave.

I am hoping like hell that she doesnt call me ever!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 am

If you don't want to talk to her then don't answer if you know it's her and just email her . Let her leave a msg then you can email her saying you weren't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard from Rachelle!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2