Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
Emily
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay Empty
PostSubject: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:39 am

Ron spoke to me today!!!!
It was hard for him and he was shallow spoken, but he spoke to me. I am extatic!
He was tired, he had dialysis so he was napping soon thereafter...but he spoke to me.! Hard to understand but I understood it. He said "I love you". He has thick infection spewing from his mouth from his lung infection.
Ron spoke to me!!!
My girlfriend was there, on the other side of him, as she has been here for me/Ron since day one, through thick and thin, just as you have been Rosie, and Doc, because you are true friends. I asked Ron to look at Linda instead of me, and he did! He knew! He is going to be ok! The nurse told me he has crossed a milestone. A long way to recovery, and still critical, but we know he has his mind and so far everything is going well. His BP is up, and they are trying to regulate this.
Rosie and Doc...true friends...thank you.
Love, Rachelle
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 am

Emily wrote:
Ron spoke to me today!!!!
It was hard for him and he was shallow spoken, but he spoke to me. I am extatic!
He was tired, he had dialysis so he was napping soon thereafter...but he spoke to me.! Hard to understand but I understood it. He said "I love you". He has thick infection spewing from his mouth from his lung infection.
Ron spoke to me!!!
My girlfriend was there, on the other side of him, as she has been here for me/Ron since day one, through thick and thin, just as you have been Rosie, and Doc, because you are true friends. I asked Ron to look at Linda instead of me, and he did! He knew! He is going to be ok! The nurse told me he has crossed a milestone. A long way to recovery, and still critical, but we know he has his mind and so far everything is going well. His BP is up, and they are trying to regulate this.
Rosie and Doc...true friends...thank you.
Love, Rachelle

Well ain't that just soooo sweet...sickening. Again where did this girlfriend who's been there for her since day 1 come from. Where was that girlfriend when she was sending that stuff to Shelia. Sending mixed signals.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: And, Oh Yeah.......................She has More   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 am

I will call you via phone Doc, and Rosie from here on in. I only posted here for you.
I hope this is ok with you.
This is very private and his condition I want only known to his real friends, you and Rosie.
Advise, please, accordingly.
Thanks....and then I will shut this site down. I do no want PEEPS looking, when they are not true.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:53 am

Emily wrote:
I will call you via phone Doc, and Rosie from here on in. I only posted here for you.
I hope this is ok with you.
This is very private and his condition I want only known to his real friends, you and Rosie.
Advise, please, accordingly.
Thanks....and then I will shut this site down. I do no want PEEPS looking, when they are not true.

Little does she know...ha ha ha ha...Rosie is at a wedding today but I'll bet she'll scream when she reads this...
I'm going to log out of that site...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 am

OMG

That hateful BITCH.

I can't wait until Ron gets better. I'm telling EVERYTHING !!!! Twisted Evil

She will not talk about you all that way. Oh no she won't !!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:16 am

Shelia wrote:
OMG

That hateful BITCH.

I can't wait until Ron gets better. I'm telling EVERYTHING !!!! Twisted Evil

She will not talk about you all that way. Oh no she won't !!!!

I am glad he is better and I hope he does well. He HAD true friends until the truth of who and what they are came out. Rachelle is beyond pathetic in her attitude and her posts.

When I posted on the SH I rarely had anything to say to him and I don't like the way he flamed some posters on there. It was fun when we all went and played with the idiots but he went way overboard. That forum will probably turn when he's not on it but not for the better and IF he goes back it'll be the same old crap. No better but no worse.

I'm glad we have this place.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 am

She makes me so damb mad. I'm sorry but she does.

I'd advise her to keep her nastiness to herself. Poor Rosie.

Let her delete the forum. He'll find out why sooner or later.

Gawd I'm glad I don't talk to her anymore. She's trouble pure and simple.

The SH forum is no longer Ron's playground. They don't want him there.

And if ya'll ever want me to go just say the word. I will disappear and you'll never here from me again. My promise to you all.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 am

OMG
I am in trouble now

she wont pester Doc, I am sure of it.
But she might me

PLEASE ADVISE.

oh crapola

I am too tired right now to deal with this Crying or Very sad

I told my friend she better not ever get married again! Damb it!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:30 am

Rosie wrote:
OMG
I am in trouble now

she wont pester Doc, I am sure of it.
But she might me

PLEASE ADVISE.

oh crapola

I am too tired right now to deal with this Crying or Very sad

I told my friend she better not ever get married again! Damb it!

Ha ha! I would advise that you change your phone number. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

And if ya'll ever want me to go just say the word. I will disappear and you'll never here from me again. My promise to you all.[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned you can just put that thought completely out of your mind. I love you
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:42 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
And if ya'll ever want me to go just say the word. I will disappear and you'll never here from me again. My promise to you all.

As far as I'm concerned you can just put that thought completely out of your mind. I love you[/quote]

Where in the HELL did you get that idea? Shelia! YOU are the reason I went to the FreeSpeech group....didn't you know that "observer"? I have ALWAYS loved you sista. I love you
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Shelia,

What are you talking about? As far as I am concerned, you are the momma bear of this group. You make everyone laugh and laugh and laugh. You don't know how many times you make me smile and laugh with your sweet personality.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:45 pm

God as my witness I wasn't fishing for compliments or pulling a DUmmie saying I was leaving.

There have been times I felt like a two faced witch.

One for telling things maybe I shouldn't have, the other for not saying things I should have.

I get mad, I feel guilty, I get mad.

It's been confusing. At least to me.

If there ever comes a time when any of you feel uncomfortable with me, let me know.

I never should have become friends with them. For many reasons. I should have trusted you all up front and told all of you all along what was really going on. She asked me not to say anything.

I swear there were times I wanted to email Emily, I wrote the emails and deleted them.

I didn't know if Emily would believe it. Then I thought, no, she may not like what I have to say. By that I mean I didn't think Emily would want to be that involved.

I thought I'll just tell her how Ron is, she'll tell the others then we can go somewhere else thinking Rachelle was telling me the honest truth about her life. But I don't think she was. The only thing I believe is what I heard on the phone with my own 2 ears and what Ron himself told me.

The rest, I just don't believe anymore. She would be long gone now if there were physical abuse.

Her post tonight was a wakeup call. She wants to delete and get rid of the board because she wants to hide what she's done. I'm positive.

I am not like her. I want ya'll to know that. The girl has no morals, no conscience, she's mean and very very shallow. She talks good shit though. She fooled me.

Anyway, I said what I said because I mean it. If any of you feel I am not what I portray myself to be or feel uncomfortable with me, just say the word.

It's so funny, I feel I know you all better than I did her. Isn't that something.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 am

Good Lord Sheila, get over yourself already! Where would you go? You are just stuck with us lady, so you might as well get used to it.

And oh yeah, I think Rachelle heard wrong. I highly doubt that his first words were I love you.

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:19 am

STOP !!!!

I was having a moment dambit !!!

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I'm not going anywhere. I just don't want anything like that to happen ever again.

Hey, I got wine for the Super Bowl !!!!

Please Advise !!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:27 am

Quote :
I swear there were times I wanted to email Emily, I wrote the emails and deleted them.

I didn't know if Emily would believe it. Then I thought, no, she may not like what I have to say. By that I mean I didn't think Emily would want to be that involved.

I would have been so stoked if you had e-mailed me to tell me that. A couple of months ago on Facebook Deb and I finally admitted to each other we thought she was nutso.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:28 am

P.S. She deleted me as a friend on Facebook. Bwahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:48 am

Emily wrote:
P.S. She deleted me as a friend on Facebook. Bwahahahahaha!

Will you be okay? I am sooo sad for you, what will you do????
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 am

Oh Lawd Em, I'm so sorry. Will that deletion ruin your day ???

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I tell you I think I wrote at least 10 emails to you but I just couldn't bring myself to send them.

I wish I had.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 am

Neener Neener! I deleted her first!!! HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:43 am

I forgot to delete her the other day and when I went to look today, she was already gone. I did a search for her, too, and nothing comes up.

Oh welp. I am heartbroken but I'll get over it.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 am

And if ya'll ever want me to go just say the word. I will disappear and you'll never here from me again. My promise to you all.>>

SHELIA! YOU BE BAD! DONT MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR! Wink
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:54 am

My mom stopped the car once. ON the New York Turnpike. She spanked my bro and my stepsister. Me and my step-bro did NOT laugh. Well, in our heads we did.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 am

Shocked

O KAY.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:35 am

my dad stopped the car once and we both got whipuns.

and the rest of the trip we didnt even look at each other and no one in the car spoke.

Bro put a blanket over his head so no one would see him I guess.

Probably was crying the little wuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay   New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Update from Rachelle - He's Going to be Okay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next