Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends

Go down 
+2
Shelia
Emily
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends Empty
PostSubject: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Stupid bitch.....................

I hate seeing that our so called friends are viewing this board still. You do not care about him, so stop looking. You are not our friends at all. Only Doc and Rosie are..
I will shut it down in a couple of days.

Your Signature ...

Edit Delete Hide
Reply Quote
onlinePizzaGirl #2 [url] [-]

01/31/09 10:41 PM

Emily and Shorty
I am not here for your entertainment. If you cared, you would have posted by now, instead of \PEEPING. You posted judgment on me when I needed friend most.. GO AWAY. These posts were meant only for the two people who care about Ron, and nothing about me, and nothing for any of you. Go away. You are not our friends. He will know this when he gets better. He will know all of this.because I will tell him how you all left and betrayed me, except for 2 people. And I do plan on telling him this, and he will hate you.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Ten Minutes Later......................   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Spelling errors are only due to the fact that I have not had much sleep in weeks. I get calls every night to go to ICU for him.....I just did not want you to think I was on a drunk.
Not that I care though.

I have REAL friends who care...not internet friends, who criticize me. See ya.

Closing this soon, for Ron's integrity.

Say what you want to ne now...I know, I am a martyr.....yup, husband critical....Go for it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Rachelle Has Advised Again.   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Posted at 12:04 am

She must be really pounding them back by now. She sounds like an 8-year-old.

I am no longer posting, because I only want you, Doc and Rosie to know.
I will avise via email only now.
Please let me know wben you have seen this.
I only want you two to know about him, as I should have done since all of this started, and what I wanted. I HATED peeps looking in and no replies.
I will check back over the next few days.

Thanks, Rosie and Doc, for being true to Ron and I.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:00 pm

She's pure dee stinking drunk.

She sent me an email :

"wertched cunt. that is all."

I'm assuming she means wretched. GAWD.

She's mad because I didn't reply to that last one. Oh well.

If he calls me, I will not only tell him the truth, I will SHOW him the truth.

I will never contact him for the purpose of getting back at her.

She ain't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:05 pm

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

Why did she write :

I just did not want you to think I was on a drunk.

Nobody ever said anything like that.

Tells me she is drunk. Probably dialing all her Canadian boyfriends too. Laughing

Ya think she's getting drunk because she realizes Ron IS coming home ???

Bet she didn't think THAT was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Well all that crap has been deleted this morning. Em I'm glad you stayed around long enough to snag it. The best way for her to shut the board down is to just stay off it. Ron must be getting better and she's worried now that he's really going home. I wouldn't want to be either one of them when that happens..or even now. They're two miserable people.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:34 pm

She's on there now...I decided to just stay on and see if she post anything new today. I'm very tempted to blast her one last time. If I do I will tell her that I saw what she posted in her drunken state last night before she deleted it.
I guess she's on there waiting for a response from Doc and Rosie.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Maboe Shortt wrote:
She's on there now...I decided to just stay on and see if she post anything new today. I'm very tempted to blast her one last time. If I do I will tell her that I saw what she posted in her drunken state last night before she deleted it.
I guess she's on there waiting for a response from Doc and Rosie.

Guess she didn't see me "peeping" last night. I was trying to figure out how to delete myself...I sent her a short bitchy post but didn't send it.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:44 pm

The reason she saw me on there - and I was there for a looooooooooooong time - was because I was deleting my posts. Plus, any thread that I started I deleted, which deleted the entire thread. If I saw I thread where I I had replied a few times, I deleted the entire thread no matter who started it.

Last night when I started there were 26 pages of threads - by the time I was done there were 16.

I'm not sure but it looked like that MXTE person might have been let in by Rachelle because that person was on the list of members so I banned them. If I wanted to be real shitty, because I'm an administrator, I could ban Rachelle. Wouldn't that be funny?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Emily wrote:
The reason she saw me on there - and I was there for a looooooooooooong time - was because I was deleting my posts. Plus, any thread that I started I deleted, which deleted the entire thread. If I saw I thread where I I had replied a few times, I deleted the entire thread no matter who started it.

Last night when I started there were 26 pages of threads - by the time I was done there were 16.

I'm not sure but it looked like that MXTE person might have been let in by Rachelle because that person was on the list of members so I banned them. If I wanted to be real shitty, because I'm an administrator, I could ban Rachelle. Wouldn't that be funny?

Well I am glad you were on there long enough to take care of business ...I know I was going back looking for any topics that I'd posted in and there were a few .
Maybe that MXTE person is her friend Linda. They're trying to gang up on all of us .
I just checked back over there and she's gone for right now.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:45 am

Em I dare you to ban Rachelle...double dog dare ya...Just see what's what when it happens. She's gonna shut it down anyway...all empty threats I think but trying to get a rise out of all of us.
If you find a way to completely remove me from the site do it. And anything you see with my name on it delete that too ...I'd appreciate it much...
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:56 am

I've been deleting away........................
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:05 am

Emily wrote:
I've been deleting away........................

Good....Then Ron will wonder what happened IF he makes it home which is doesn't sound like he will .
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:11 am

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

Jonathan wanted to go in and ban not only her but Ron too so she couldn't get back on with his name.

He's a bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 am

FANTASTIC news, Rachelle! I could not be happier...

I'm sorry I missed your call... didn't realize until this morning I'd
had it on vibrate for over a day... sometimes after a hard week I
unplug from
the electronics for a few hours so I can decompress a bit...

As for the board... I would hate to see it disappear... in one form
or another it's been around for over a decade... I would rather see it
lie dormant for
awhile than deleted.. you never know, Grizz might pop in one of these
days.... if there is a charge to keep it running that Ron has been
paying, just let me
know and I would be glad to pick it up... but it's your call...

At the same time I can understand your reluctance to post some
things... I can be hard to get in touch with on the phone at times but
you can always email me
at drberserk1@aol.com...

Again... what great news... tell the old reprobate Doc and Kat are on his side and pulling for him as hard as we can!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 am

Hummer I'm not trying to steal your Thunder but just wanted to get these posted here before she deletes everything.

This was posted by Hummer...
I share your sentiments doc about Ron's progress and the state of
JERKS. I believe Ron would be appalled at the turn this group has taken
since his
absence. Hence, I will disassociate myself from this group as has been
intimated by the drama queen, and will say in parting....GOOD LUCK RON
! (you are
going to need it)
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:33 am

Ijust posted this on jerks...Now I'm going to log out ...

I share the sentiments of Doc and Humms...I hope Ron recovers and gets back to his cyber friends.

But I no longer wish to be a part of this board because of
Rachelle. I don't like her and won't be associated with her any longer.
She's a phony
Drama Queen and I don't do drama or stupid well at all.

I saw her post last night that she took down before she thought anyone saw them.

Why tell us you weren't drunk...if you weren't? You deserve what ever life throws at you now.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:36 am

No problemo Mable, I tried to keep my moof shut....but... Rolling Eyes

anyhoo, I deleted my stuff from the address book and yours too Shelia, for what it's worth. Who put Rachelle in charge of the group and gave her permission to allow others to join? It's ALWAYS been a group decision. Screw her.

She didn't ask our "advise" on allowing mx whatever to join. Nor did she have our "consent". It ain't HER group.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:38 am

I permanently banned MXTE.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 am

Shocked

Yep.

Ya'll are seeing the real Rachelle. What she once only put in emails she now posts. She deletes it because she's a coward.

Ban on sista!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:59 am

Here's my post:

I will no longer post here. I've had enough of the drama and Rachelle's comments last night (which she has since deleted) did it for me. I do not appreciate being scolded for not posting. I was here last night deleting all of my posts because there apparently is a new member by the name of MXTE - I have posted far too much personal information here for someone to let some stranger in to read these posts.

Apparently someone let this new member, MXTE, in without taking a group vote. Since privacy seems to be the new buzzword at this forum, I have permanently banned that person to protect the privacy of those who have posted personal information here with the understanding they could post here freely without fear that strangers would read what they have written.

My thoughts are certainly with Ron and his recovery.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:03 am

Emily wrote:
Here's my post:

I will no longer post here. I've had enough of the drama and Rachelle's comments last night (which she has since deleted) did it for me. I do not appreciate being scolded for not posting. I was here last night deleting all of my posts because there apparently is a new member by the name of MXTE - I have posted far too much personal information here for someone to let some stranger in to read these posts.

Apparently someone let this new member, MXTE, in without taking a group vote. Since privacy seems to be the new buzzword at this forum, I have permanently banned that person to protect the privacy of those who have posted personal information here with the understanding they could post here freely without fear that strangers would read what they have written.

My thoughts are certainly with Ron and his recovery.

Em, you ROCK! Atta girl...
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 am

Notice I didn't say I was permanently leaving - just that I would no longer post there. A girl's still gotta peek at the insanity that is Rachelle.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 am

She was never in charge of the board.

She's being a goofy child.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 am

OOHHH MY GOD

I feel like I am right there on the cutting board.

I didnt realize it til this morning but she did call me last night and left a message but it just said it was her and that Ron was fine and she would try to reach me later.

I dont know if I should call her or not.

I dont want to post in jerks anymore either.

I feel like I might be the next BFF ...

Lord help me

I guess I can only play it by ear at this point.

OH PLEASE ADVISE.

I looked in jerks and saw none of those posts. I am glad I saw them here though cus they are quite the "story teller"

I am afraid. Very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next