Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Post to Rachelle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

My Post to Rachelle Empty
PostSubject: My Post to Rachelle   My Post to Rachelle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 am

No one here should be deleting entire threads - that is not fair to the rest of the group. That thread had useful and relevant information in it and if it was upsetting to anyone, they can ignore it. If that's what is going to happen in this forum, then I won't be here. I do not want any part of a forum with censorship.

I am sorry that Ron is having such a hard time recovering and I'm sorry, Rachelle, that you seem to be having a hard time dealing with this but it's hard to be supportive when I don't even know what's true and what's drama.

I don't like drama - I like facts, especially when it comes to someone's medical information. Is he going to live or die? You had said that he may be brain-damaged but someone who is brain-damaged doesn't know what's happening enough to be mad at you for keeping him alive and know what is going on around him. Watching Ron going through whatever he is going through has to be difficult for you but this is about him and what he's going through and a lot less about what you are going through. For you to focus this situation on how it affects you only is not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: My Post to Rachelle   My Post to Rachelle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:52 am

Very nice, to the point, all true.

Let's see if she keeps it.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: My Post to Rachelle   My Post to Rachelle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:34 am

Yeah.. Lets see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Post to Rachelle   My Post to Rachelle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Post to Rachelle
Page 1 of 1