Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachelle update...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:40 am

Janice just called me to tell me some news. I had given her the cell phone for Rachelle last night so she called it this morning. She said the phone rang two times and a woman picked up. So Janice said she was trying to find Rachele Traylor. ...the woman said yes she was Rachelle Naylor... Janice said are you the Rachele that works at K Mart...the woman said no I work at WalMart. So Janice said well I'm trying to find the one who works at KMart I must have the wrong number. But she said that Rachelle told her who she is and she does work at WalMart and Janice said this woman sounded pleasant not harsh like the one Janice said she thought she was before. Now Janice said she's going to find out something from WalMart and the black lady who works in customer service.
Russell said that Janice should get her PI license...she'd make a good one. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:49 am

I think he must be doing somewhat good because the operator gave out his room
number. It’s possible to send a gift up to his room or a card, too, through the
gift shop. Address is

Ron
Naylor

Memorial
Hospital

Thirteenth Street, Room 350

Gulfport,
MS 39502-1810

Of
course we don’t know how long he’s going to be there. It’s pretty unusual for
someone to be in a room that long. He may have gone to rehab and back to the
hospital or back and forth. Apparently, he’s not able to go home, even though
he could get nurse care. Somewhat odd…………..

Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:30 am

Your friend Janice should get her PI license! Rachelle Traylor?

Bwahahahahaha! That made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:58 am

we need to hook up your friend with Dog the Bounty Hunter hahaa!!

I called this AM and just a bit ago and still no one answers.
I hope I am not stressing him with the phone ringing and he cant get it or something
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 am

Rosie wrote:
we need to hook up your friend with Dog the Bounty Hunter hahaa!!

She would love that...she loves the show. I got her to start watching it now she gets a lot of grief from her Mom and sister but she just tunes them out.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 am

Mable, that is awesome! Room 350 doesn't sound like an ICU unit, hope that means he's doing better.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:41 am

hummer wrote:
Mable, that is awesome! Room 350 doesn't sound like an ICU unit, hope that means he's doing better.

Janice said that she thought that meant he might be doing better too. But she also said she couldn't believe he was in the hospital all this time. She wondered if maybe he was going back and forth to rehab and maybe dialysis.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
hummer wrote:

Janice said that she thought that meant he might be doing better too. But she also said she couldn't believe he was in the hospital all this time. She wondered if maybe he was going back and forth to rehab and maybe dialysis.

I don't know how Memorial is set up but Roper has all of that stuff in the same facility. You stay admitted. Unless they release you to home or a NH. I thouht Medicare had some sort of thing where you had to be dicharged after a period of time and then re-admit. Gotta look it up, think that is some part of Obama's new health care plan....that he doesn't get that Medicare stops payment and that's why there are so many people re-admitted so soon after a big illness. He claims it's substandard care when in reality it's a financial decision for the patient.

I'm off to GOOLE it, I gotta know now!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Rachelle Trailer! From KMART! LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rachelle update... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachelle update...   Rachelle update... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachelle update...
Page 1 of 1