Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heard from Rachelle!

Go down 
+4
Percymac95
Emily
Maboe Shortt
Rosie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Heard from Rachelle! Empty
PostSubject: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 am

I finally got a reply--sounds like she is planning to call me. I will let you know if she does.

Hi Rhonda

I want to thank you for writing. I wanted to write so many times as I have been thinking of you and I lost your address, so I am so thankful you wrote to me. I promise this time to keep it in a safe place.
Ron just had surgery. The Dr closed his sternum - finally. It was 5 inches wide and 2 inches deep - full of infection.
I will tell you more when we talk on the phone.
Ron is known in ICU as a Miracle...and I believe it. His Drs/Surgeons/cardiac nurse tell me this constantly.
He has been through so much.
In 2 to 3 mos I hope to bring him home.

I hope you are ok, Rosie, Rhonda. Thank you for being a friend.

Love always, Rachelle (and Ron)
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Well at least now you won't be caught off guard. Janice finally heard from the former secy of that church but she didn't know who that lady is where they live. Glad it sounds like he's doing better.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 pm

I wonder about the brain damage - brain damage is pretty much permanent, right?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:21 am

Emily wrote:
I wonder about the brain damage - brain damage is pretty much permanent, right?

Yeah that would be something to ask her if she calls you Rosie...Wonder if she might be the one with the brain damage tho...
Y'all have a good day...we're off to visit the new Day Care facilities where Daddy will be going next week. They have been working on it for less than a year now and they'll move in April 1.
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: DayCare   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 am

Mable, Will the same people still be at the new daycare?? How did it look?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 am

I hope he doesn't have brain damage.

I hope he fully recovers, looses all that weight, starts getting out, takes care of himself and finds out what kind of wife he really has.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:25 am

Shelia wrote:
I hope he doesn't have brain damage.

I hope he fully recovers, looses all that weight, starts getting out, takes care of himself and finds out what kind of wife he really has.

well in her tirade before she said he'd lost over 100 lbs. Something I'm wondering about too is that dialysis he's on. It's my understanding that is something that doesn't get better with out a transplant... like the brain damage doesn't just clear up ....
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: found this in my spam....   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

Rhonda

I say little. It is just so difficult. Ron is brain damaged now. He is in long term ICU care, he was sent to a different hospital now for his long term ICU care.
I do not want to say much, it has nothing to do with not trusting in you, and I do trust in you. Ron knows little of anything anymore. He is bed ridden. They are working on this.
He willl not eat. I always bring him a banana and orange slices and a 90 calorie granola bar. He spits it into my hand. He sometimes knows who I am, but mostly, he does not. Before, a few months ago, as advised to you, he knew "Rosie". He has deteriorated now and no longer knows you, let alone me most days.
The brain is remarkable. Ron is so sick and he only grunts when I see him...today he said something he used to say to me all of the time, back in happy days, before all of this. I would say, "I love you" and Ron always said,
" I love you more". Today, he had no idea of anything. He has thrush on his mouth and I still peck him tenderly. After knowing nothing today when I visited he said, " I love you more".. I had to dismiss myself to cry. He made no sense later and then he said to me, " I want to come home, I miss you"
I cried and my friend, Linda, who was there with me, she broke down and had to leave the room.
I will not cry in front of him. I have not cried in so long, but the past 3 days I have been very sad.
He is like a child now. He does not know what a phone is, how to use it. He is restrained. I had a call the other night. He took out his "pick" line. I had to consent to have it placed back in his jugular. I receive calls constantly from the hospital. My cell phones go everywhere with me.
This is Hell, Rhonda, but I do not want to complain.
He is very sick. He just had another surgery and it went well. His body was so puffy that, if you poked your finger into anywhere on him (which I did), there was an indent from the massive fluid from the surgery.
I know I owe you a phone call. I have obligations on Sunday and then Monday.I have another meeting with his Dr and Neurologist. I will call you soon.
I trust in you and Ed. I love Ron and need to protect his dignity. Maybe one day he will be ok -the Dr told me tonight the next place is a nursing home. Another 2 to 3 mos at this hospital he is at and then another one (nursing home) and neurological care. I do not know.

Thank you Rhonda for being a true friend.

Love Rachelle
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:15 am

Wonder why this was in your spam folder? When did she write that? Sure sounds different to what Janice heard in the hall that day she went to the hospital . But we'll never really know if she's telling the truth or not.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 am

her last one went in my spam folder too--cus I dont usually get emails from her.

I just hadnt checked my spam folder lately

it was dated 3/28

something just sounds off, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 am

Something sounds off is right.

She had to "dismiss" herself to cry. He has thrush but she still kissed him "tenderly."
Who talks like that?

Oh well - I'll quit judging.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

Emily wrote:
Something sounds off is right.

She had to "dismiss" herself to cry. He has thrush but she still kissed him "tenderly."
Who talks like that?
Only Rachelle talks like that because she thinks she's speaking proper.
I don't care who it is if they have thrush I ain't kissing them for nothing lightly or otherwise...Rachell always struck me as being a "nice nasty " person anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 am

I am not so certain they would need her consent to reinsert the picc line.
To have it put in in the first place, but not if it was pulled out or fell out.

If he is in the shape she says, I dont think Ron would want the extra measures to keep him alive. I say this with only the info she gives us.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

I agree with what you say Rosie. And, I wouldn't be surprised if he knows exactly who she is and treats her that way because he does know.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 am

Just makes one wonder what Rachelles' game plan is ...Sounds like she's gearing up for something to me. Laying all this information out to just a few people...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 am

I've talked to him enough to know he would NOT want to be this way.

She chose this path, let her live with it.

As for the rest of her sweet love talk ??? BULLSHIT.

Rachelle can sit there all day and night and tell everyone she married Ron for love and I'll still call her a liar.

She married him because at the time he had things and she was near homeless looking for a place to live. She was out of options.

She only knew him a few months before they married. Once she came to make sure he had what he said he had her decision was made. After that first trip she up and moved.

Some of the things she told me especially her feelings about Ron I believe were true.

I will judge her. She did not love Ron. Matter of fact I'm pretty sure she hated him before the surgery. Her tone and admission of a telephone affair proved that.

I'm sorry. I have a low opinion of cheaters and abusers in general.

Now that the worst has happened and she's stuck.

I have no sympathy for her. I know that's wrong but it is what it is.

I've talked to Glenn about this many times and he agrees. Rachelle lived in a made up romantic life with Ron that wasn't true. Never happened except in her own mind. period.

Gawd I sound so cruel and harsh. It's just I know things about her that make me feel this way.

Maybe it's time to get it all off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:36 am

So I take it Rachelle doesn't work at Walmart anymore ??

I hope her friend Linda isn't married. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 am

Girl, you CANNOT drop that nugget and run. I better damn well see a dissertation on this when I get back from lunch! No
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:09 am

Debu wrote:
Girl, you CANNOT drop that nugget and run. I better damn well see a dissertation on this when I get back from lunch! No

I think the time for healing has arrived, let the soul-cleansing begin Laughing

Whatever happens, I don't think Ron will ever come out of this.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:09 am

I think the more you get off your chest the better you'll feel and that's what we're here for to let you get things off your chest. Let er rip. I think all of the stuff she's telling Rosie now is a load of crap. Janice heard him talking to someone ...now the part about his being moved to another hospital could be right but I think some of the other stuff is made up crap. Like the bit about her putting stuff in his mouth and him spitting it back out...he probably spat it on her trying to tell her to get away from him.
So when you feel like getting anything off your chest just do it. love ya Shelia...
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:11 am

hummer wrote:
Debu wrote:

I think the time for healing has arrived, let the soul-cleansing begin Laughing

Whatever happens, I don't think Ron will ever come out of this.
That makes two of us Rhonda...
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 am

Make it three. And it is also my opinion that he wouldn't have made it this long if she hadn't interfered.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I am SO sorry Missy.

Let's begin :

Anyone of you remember Rachelle ever talk about working when she was younger or married to her first husband ???

She said her father taught her accounting, she maybe worked for him but think, did she ever say she worked in Canada ???

That's because she didn't. After her father died, her mother hooked her up with the first husband.

I think at first Rachelle fell in love with him because he made good money but I don't think she loved him. I never heard her say she loved that man. She said he provided for her, had a beautiful home, gave her money AND she didn't work.

It was during that time Rachelle learned how to cook. That's why she made all that homemade scratch food for Ron. She did the same for her first husband.

Then she had an affair, with her best friend's husband. His wife told Rachelle's husband. She claimed her husband did first but I never believed it. Would you live in your ex's basement if he cheated on you ??? NO !!! He allowed her to live there for years. She claimed they didn't have the money to divorce but I didn't believe that either. HE didn't want a divorce. SHE did. She told me she just quit loving him. Truth ??? He caught her having another affair. With the telephone man from Canada !!!!

Mom got very angry at Rachelle for this. First husband got fed up and finally put her out. Her mother took her in. Something happened at Mom's house. Either Rachelle had an affair with one of her mother's Dr. friends or a friend and Mom told her to get out.

She had to get a job then but couldn't find one. She was on government assistance during that time trying to pay for an apartment and feed herself. She didn't drive then either. Her brother wouldn't speak to her or help her.

From what I gathered, when she had money during her marriage she took a taxi anywhere she wanted to go. Must be common there. When she didn't have money, she'd ask her mother for rides, her mother refused. Whatever came between them it was bad. She walked wherever she needed to go no matter what it was like outside.

She told me she started going on a jazz forum at night because people that listened to and loved jazz were more refined. That's where she met Ron. I have to laugh. How silly was she ???

After about 2 to 3 months chit chatting, Ron bought her a ticket to visit. She told me she was about to lose her apartment and she couldn't find a job so she went.

Ron must have showed her his home and all and she thought it was all good. She told me Ron said go home, pack your stuff and come for good. She did, 3 weeks later.

I asked her what she thought when she first saw Ron. She said it wasn't as bad as she expected but that he was much heavier. She asked him if he thought she was pretty, he said he had seen better. OMG.

When she first came to stay she didn't work. The trouble started when Ron's second wife found out about Rachelle. They were in the middle of their divorce. She stopped Ron from seeing the boy and since they both shared the home while married, it had to be sold. Ron told Rachelle they would be living in that home. The ex had other ideas.

With that money, Ron paid for Rachelle's divorce. What Ron didn't know was Rachelle was calling back home to her soon to be ex begging him to send her a ticket home. When Ron found out about the calls, Rachelle lied. Ron started threatening that man. To keep the peace and stay out of I guess the soap opera, her first husband did not fight the divorce. Rachelle got nothing. THAT made Ron mad. He started phone stalking/harrassing her ex and something happened. I don't know exactly what, a restraining order of some kind ??? but they finally left him alone.

Somewhere later Rachelle got some money but I don't know what from. Maybe the house in Canada I don't know but it went to pay for her immigration stuff. As soon as the ink dried on her divorce they got married. This was only months after she got here.

They moved into Ron's trailer. At the time she did not work. It's funny. I knew him then but never knew he married. He never said a word about her. He ended up in jail for stalking and that cost them a bit of money. Between that and getting stiffed on his house he became very angry. I don't think he left the house much after that. His hate consumed him.

Then Katrina hit.

They lost 90% of what they owned. By that time, no money to get back on their feet, she had to work. The only job she could find was working in a laundry. OMG she HATED it. She thought she was too good to work period but she had no choice.

That to me was it for her. She started looking for a way out. Ron put on a lot more weight, never went out unless he had to, she had to do everything that needed to be done. When she got the Walmart job she acted like it was a janitorial job. There is NOTHING wrong with working at Walmart !!! But Rachelle thought she was too good as usual.

The verbal abuse they threw at each other, the physical stuff started. That's when we really started talking.

I did feel sorry for her. I did believe what she told me. Some stuff he did and said I was on the phone as it happened. When the Jonathan stuff happened then our move she caught me at a bad time. She had me thinking she was innocent, abused, trapped.
She called me daily from work.

She was so good at it I nearly brought her here to live. THANK GOD she pulled that phone call business when she did because I would have had her here then MY life would have been ruined.

I had nightmares about that. Her stepping into my life, me being homeless. Good Lawd !!!

Around 2 weeks before Christmas, before this stuff happened, she told me she didn't sign up to be a caretaker, a maid, a servant. She said she was fed up with Ron and that she was trying to get her mother to help her go home but her mother wouldn't help. That's when she wrote her mother that nasty email. Or did she ??? I don't think she did.

She also was calling her ex. He refused to answer any of her calls.

She's stuck now.

Her fake proper self never showed when we spoke. A year into talking she dropped that. I saw a side to her that makes me shiver today.

She's mean, hateful, a user, a poser, a liar, a cheat, a sneak and downright slutty. She is everything she accuses others of being.

I was so damn blind.

That marriage was a sham. He was looking for someone to wait on him hand and foot, she was looking for the easy life without putting in the time. She had no problem trying to take someone else's life either. A common theme to every affair she's had.

Oh, and something else. Immigration had a problem with those two BECAUSE their marriage seemed convenient. You think eyebrows weren't raised at immigration ??? It was. Why do you think Ron asked me to write and notorize a statements for them ???

Because no one else would that's why.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:13 am

Geez Sheila. I been back from lunch for a whole hour and 10 minutes!

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sounds like they deserve each other thru and thru. She can't leave now, she needs his disability. I wonder how his SS will be processed?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 am

Debu wrote:
Make it three. And it is also my opinion that he wouldn't have made it this long if she hadn't interfered.

I agree with you there too Deb. I think that is why he was so angry with her right after the surgery . Then they just kept pumping him full or stuff to keep him alive.
I wonder how in the world she is going to pay this hospital bill...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Rachelle!   Heard from Rachelle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard from Rachelle!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next