Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On tap for today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:41 am

another job interview for Jonathan at 3. We go with the flow, expect nothing, hope for anything.

Grocery shopping and a little baking later.

I see Rosie is absent. I hope she's not iced in.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:10 am

I see her on my buddy list but she has an away msg up. I'll send her an email to find out.She had told me last night that is was snowing and accumulating there.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:17 am

I worry about her, wobbling on that one foot.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 am

Me too! I was wondering about her yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 am

Maybe Rachelle got her ???

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:05 am

Shelia wrote:
Maybe Rachelle got her ???

lol!
Nah..I don't think so...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:06 am

NOPE Rachelle didnt get me!!!

I was just having internet trouble and I learned yesterday that an internet friend of mine died.
She lived in FLA and her hubby found her in the driveway. An autopsy has been done but I havent heard anything. I was pretty stunned about it all. So out of the blue.

We had a real bad ice storm the other day, we got a few inches of snow last night. My weather bug has just issued an alert for tomorrow night thru Sat night for another snow storm.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:59 am

I read this morning on some weather site, meteorologists are saying the Alaska cold will break and start to make it's way south.

Now someone posted that in Texas, a weatherman there said they could be looking at teens next week or week after next.

I looked at the extended forecast for our area and 30 for the low seems to be it.

I can't imagine what it's like to live in that extreme cold but if you look at our summers I think you would say THAT would kill you.

No one in their right mind would want to be this far south in the summer.

You could cook eggs outside for months. I HATE it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On tap for today Empty
PostSubject: Re: On tap for today   On tap for today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On tap for today
Page 1 of 1