Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr.Phil...today

Go down 
+2
Shelia
Maboe Shortt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:08 am

He has a show today about catching child predators.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:17 am

I hope he advocates the death penalty for them.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:02 am

Shelia wrote:

He gave everyone in his audience RADAR what he calls his mobile watch dog. He had one young girl who bragged about meeting peverts on her phone or face book or my space and having sex with them..but she made sure she wasn't having unprotected sex . She's 16 and her mother was strict with her but her dad let her do as she pleased. He needs to be horse whipped. .
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Shelia wrote:

He gave everyone in his audience RADAR what he calls his mobile watch dog. He had one young girl who bragged about meeting peverts on her phone or face book or my space and having sex with them..but she made sure she wasn't having unprotected sex . She's 16 and her mother was strict with her but her dad let her do as she pleased. He needs to be horse whipped. .

I knew there had to be some sick stuff in there somewhere. Is this what daytime tv is about? Glad I can't watch it.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:32 am

We had those girls in school when I was young.

We called em sluts.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:49 am

FOR REAL !!!!

I'd lock my daughter up until she was 21 if I caught her acting like a ho.

Maybe that's why God didn't bless me with one.

Glenn used to say she'd be a mean sassy redhead just like her mother and be very outgoing like her father.

The nerve.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:07 am

Debu wrote:
We had those girls in school when I was young.

We called em sluts.

Mad

That's what we called them when I was in school too...altho they weren't as open with what they were doing when I was in school . These kids today think it's something to be proud of.
Phil also had one 12 year old girl who'd met a guy on her phone and he'd "lured" her to a park to talk...then he grabbed her and put her in his car then raped her. She was crying on the show so hard she could hardly talk and trying to tell this 16 yr old how dangerous what she's doing can be for her.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:45 am

I have that recorded so I watch it in a bit.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:42 am

Rosie wrote:
I have that recorded so I watch it in a bit.

How did your day go Rosie? You doin' alright?
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 pm

I was on pins and needles

My mom cried all afternoon and my dad kept asking where is Doug?

I am worn out and now we have another day of it and maybe another if it isnt over tomorrow.

please advise.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Poor boo.......I would send you a hug if it would do any good, but maybe some vodka and valium, and chocolate would do better?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:21 pm

(((((hugs)))))) Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:12 am

Don't let yourself get overwhelmed Rosie. Everything will work itself out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr.Phil...today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr.Phil...today   Dr.Phil...today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr.Phil...today
Page 1 of 1