Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies

Go down 
+2
Shelia
Emily
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 pm

Very nice.

We went to a few home improvement stores today looking for fireplace doors and a new refrigerator. During a detour we happened upon the granite countertops and they had many samples including the sinks.

Elegant is all I have to say. It will make your kitchen look beautiful and I mean this in the very nicest way Em, your home, I mean mansion, is worth the upgrade. Very Happy

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

You do know I mean this from the bottom of my heart because seriously, you have a beautiful home and if you've want this, do it. You'll get your money back if you sell. Enjoy your new kitchen. Get what makes you happy.

Side note :

The best thing about what you're doing is easy cleaning and upkeep. You cannot put a price on that. For real.

Have you chosen your faucets ??? Gawd they have some beautiful stuff.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 pm

No, I can't decide on a faucet - who knew these decisions would be so difficult?

I really like the faucets that have the sprayer attached to the end of the faucet and you can just pull it out without having a separate sprayer but it looks like it could leak.

I saw some copper sinks today - $1000.00 - I would think that a copper sink would smell bad.

My kitchen is so darn ugly right now and it will be nice to get rid of that yucky black and gray formica - who does that?

And I'm going to do the tile backsplash all by myself......it doesn't look too hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:10 pm

You can do it Em...I know if I can do it you can. I put the ceramic tile floor in our kitchen and eating area in the den. And I'm getting ready to put a slate looking tile on our two front stoops. So go for it. You're gonna really enjoy your new kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 am

Wow Mable. You impress me!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am

Wow is right, Mable! I want to put in some tiles inside the front door. Maybe I will try that next.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 am

Mable is amazing.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

I'm just too tight to hire someone else to do things I do enjoy doing them tho...it really feels good to be able to say I did it.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 pm

In every house we've lived in I felt the need to leave my mark.

You Mable are special.

If I get to be half the secure woman you are I'll feel complete.

I've mastered cleanliness and some craftiness. The rest I hope will follow.

queen
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you all for your sweet compliments ...they make me feel good too...The title of this thread is right...All of you are Loverly Ladies who even tho I have not met all of you in person I feel like I know you very well. And again I am really glad someone saw my post on the SH and thought I'd fit in with their group. Love you all.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 am

I misspelled "loverly" on purpose.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:00 am

It was loverly.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies   Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Afternoon Loverly Ladies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2