Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok Ladies...

Go down 
+2
hummer
Maboe Shortt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 am

Janice went to the hospital today and walked by Rons' room. She said someone was in there with him...a lady kinda short and they were talking ...she said Ron wasn't sounding weak at all...said he sounded strong. Said he and the visitor were talking pleasantly. Said there was a drawing on his door that looked like a childs drawing.
She said he is in the Cardiac Rehab unit that is why he's allowed to stay there this long. She was able to sneak a picture but now she has to figure out how to get it from her phone to the computer. She doesn't know if she has the cord to connect to her computer or not or if that's the way to send it. When she figures out what to do with the picture she'll either put it on Flickr or send it to me to show you all...
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 am

OMG!!!

That is one gutsy thing she did there! Unbelivable! Please tell her to be careful....

Wonder who in the heck that pleasant short woman was? Couldn't be Rachelle and I thought they had no friends.

Well, well. Maybe he'll be okay.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 am

hummer wrote:
OMG!!!

That is one gutsy thing she did there! Unbelivable! Please tell her to be careful....

Wonder who in the heck that pleasant short woman was? Couldn't be Rachelle and I thought they had no friends.

Well, well. Maybe he'll be okay.
I have been telling her all along to be careful...
We were wondering if the woman could have been maybe a grandchild of his. I don't know how many kids he has or had...if any...
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 am

Yeah is seems like he might be allright soon...Janice said she didn't think they let someone stay there too much longer than necessary so he might be moving somewhere else.
Now I'm wondering how much of thatdoom and gloom stuff that Rachelle posted about the second surgery and the dialysis and all that was for effect and not for real

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:59 am

He has no grandchildren. Only the little boy but he's not blood. Ex's daughter's son.

Could it have been Rachelle ??

They had no friends. I can't imagine Ron visiting with anyone besides Rachelle. He didn't like his neighbors.

Your friend is mighty brave. I'm impressed to hell.

Did you invite her to join Mable ??? I'm kind of behind on things. Just give her a link. All she has to do is register to post.

Last edited by Shelia on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 am

Wow - get her doing that sort of stuff online and she might be able to find out who Maxxxxx is!

I must say I'm glad he sounded so strong.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 am

I did ask her and she said it sounded good...she was going to check into it this afternoon after she finished with her sleuthing.
She said the woman was kinda short...Is Rachelle short...for some reason I thought she was about 5 5 or or taller.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:31 am

Emily wrote:
Wow - get her doing that sort of stuff online and she might be able to find out who Maxxxxx is!

I must say I'm glad he sounded so strong.

He'll be back home before we know it raising hell on the SH again...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 am

I had a dream last night that he went home and Rachelle was trying to keep him from finding out what she did while he was gone.

FREAKY DINK.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 am

I have no clue how tall Rachelle is...I picture her about average height

I wonder if the Ex finally let Ron see Dakota with him being so sick

If he is talking then he is not on the feeding tube

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Wow, that is awesome. Janice rocks! Good to know he is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok Ladies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok Ladies...   Ok Ladies... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok Ladies...
Page 1 of 1