Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. Empty
PostSubject: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:59 am

1 box Reduced Sugar Cake Mix.(Pillsbury is all I can find )
12 oz. cola..diet coke, diet 7 up or what ever you like

Reduced sugar Icing ( It's Pillsbury)

Mix the cake mix and cola ...fill cupcake holder 2/3 full..bake according to directions on box...Use 1 table spoon icing per cupcake.

I just made these using Pillsbury Reduced sugar cake mix for the diabetics at the Day Care . I'm taking a birthday cake of cupcakes in the shape of 92 for my Daddy tomorrow and they asked that we supply the diabetics with cupcakes also.I had said I won't stay but I think I might so I can get pictures .
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:02 am

I know you're not going to believe this but last night I went to sleep thinking of making cupcakes today.

I'm going to the store later. I'll get the cake mix and give those a shot.

TANKS !!!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:05 am

I love cupcakes. I love you
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 am

Well ya know I hung my puss about no berfday cake, like I needed one, but instead of making a big cake I thought some cupcakes would be better especially since I like mine without icing. They can ice their's if they want.

I need to pick up some baking cups.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:07 am

I will take your icing Shelia!

too bad I am not supposed to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:01 am

Oh Girl, you would die.

I make the best homemade icing. Sugar hell.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.   Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recipe for a good cupcake with icing and only 2 points WW.
Page 1 of 1