Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anything going on over on the other board ???

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:14 am

DAMB! (get it?) I sent Art $600 bucks, member that? We all get suckered all the time. Tell ya what tho, I didn't care for Ron from the git go. Member I came to that GSFS group, and said, nope, this ain't me. Then I got booted....HAHAHA! Actually, if that hadn't of happened, I wouldn't be close with all y'all now. I still have those apology letters. I thought Ron was a bigoted ass, and the only reason I hung out was because of you guys.

I also thought Rachelle was a condescending hoity toity wanna be rich girl living in a trailer from the git go too, and tolerated her, cuz I thought EVERYONE else liked her.

"I do not pass gas"
"I do not eat food I cook"
And ya know, Walmart is Walmart, and I betcha although alot of that stuff I am sure is true, she embelleshed alot for effect. I started getting pretty agitated the way she talked down people who were kind to her for nothing, and hells bells, I have worked at the post office, and I have cleaned houses. WTF! I don't do uppity, no matter what color it is.

I would do anything for all y'all, and you know it, or you better.

Sheila, don't you DARE correspond with her. You will be opening up a door. I just went and checked in, dropped a quicky and scooted. I will continue to post on occasion, until everything fizzles out.

BTW, didja know this forum is a FRENCH one?

It is on the conditions you have to agree to when signing in. hehe
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 pm

BWAHAHAHA !!!!!

Deb I swear you make me laugh SO BAD !!!! You KNOW I did that boot !!!

I will always be ashamed.

I gotta tell ya'll this. One time I accidentally deleted my link to the GCFS board.

I tried everything I could think of to get back on, nothing. I was too embarrassed to ask for the link. This was early on when we all just joined.

Anyway I went to MSN groups and tried to find it that way. I saw one that said Gulf Coast Friends, not thinking and clicked to look in.

O M G

There was a picture or pictures of this big, okay, very fat naked man with a ring on his you know what and other pictures of his wife only her face was cut out of the pictures. They were doing bad bad stuff. I wouldn't say xxx rated but you get my drift.

I swear I thought it was Ron and Rachelle.

I never asked but those pictures haunt my mind to this day.

I'm telling ya'll it DID look like Ron.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Shelia wrote:
BWAHAHAHA !!!!!

Anyway I went to MSN groups and tried to find it that way. I saw one that said Gulf Coast Friends, not thinking and clicked to look in.

O M G

There was a picture or pictures of this big, okay, very fat naked man with a ring on his you know what and other pictures of his wife only her face was cut out of the pictures. They were doing bad bad stuff. I wouldn't say xxx rated but you get my drift.

I swear I thought it was Ron and Rachelle.

I never asked but those pictures haunt my mind to this day.

I'm telling ya'll it DID look like Ron.

Oh noes!!!! I'm sorry, but bwahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:51 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I'm supposed to be sleeping.

I just looked over at the SH forum.

Ya know, if this were my last weekend/days before major heart surgery, knowing it could very well be my last days on earth, I would not spend it fighting with people I don't know.

I'd be going through all my stuff, making lists and notes just in case. Spending every waking moment I had with my husband. Making sure he'd be okay in case something happened.

Not Ron.

WTH is wrong with him ????
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:30 pm

I also thought Rachelle was a condescending hoity toity wanna be rich girl living in a trailer from the git go too, and tolerated her, cuz I thought EVERYONE else liked her.

Debu I thought the same thing and I just went along with it the way they were both acting because of that thinking.
My first thought when he was hospitalized was what you said to him about making that remark to Mack about his brothers' death. About bad Karma..well that bad Karma got him didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Shelia wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

I'm supposed to be sleeping.

I just looked over at the SH forum.

Ya know, if this were my last weekend/days before major heart surgery, knowing it could very well be my last days on earth, I would not spend it fighting with people I don't know.

I'd be going through all my stuff, making lists and notes just in case. Spending every waking moment I had with my husband. Making sure he'd be okay in case something happened.

Not Ron.

WTH is wrong with him ????

It sounds like he has a death wish or something. He's miserable and hates the world. Even tho he tries to act like he is a decent guy.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 am

I tell ya....you get what you give. I don't believe in lots of things, but I do believe in that. Shoot, that old board is dead. Me and Doc posted last night and that is it.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:31 am

Yeah, I just went to the SH......how much HATE can that man have? Man.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 am

Yep.

I just peeked over at the SH forum, he's been posting for hours.

I shake my head.

BTW, my phone has been picking up since 8 this morning. It's Rachelle.

I haven't listened to the messages yet, the internet/phone went down about an hour ago, just came back on.

I'll let ya'll know.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:47 am

8????? Shit, that ain't right. I am a morning person and don't ever call anyone before 9:30. Unless it is prearrranged, like I am meeting someone for breakfast. Just Shit.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:55 am

Her usual time is 7. That used to make me so mad. I am not my best first thing in the morning.

The phone messages say they weren't saved. Either it didn't record because of outage or she didn't leave a message.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:43 am

Shelia wrote:
Yep.

I just peeked over at the SH forum, he's been posting for hours.

I shake my head.

BTW, my phone has been picking up since 8 this morning. It's Rachelle.

I haven't listened to the messages yet, the internet/phone went down about an hour ago, just came back on.

I'll let ya'll know.

I do believe I'd turn off the phone or disconnect the answering part of it. and do something so you won't hear the ringer. And if you should answer it just say you're phone has been out of order for several days. Maybe she'll get the message soon and stop calling.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:51 am

My cable company offers a feature on the phone that not only blocks the call but leaves a message saying why it's blocked.

I just read the book this morning. Embarassed

And I think the new phones we bought the other day can do the same without the phone ringing. I'll have to read the book. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:03 am

Read up sweetie.......read up!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:13 am

"Thanks, Ed. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. All of our friends here I appreciate so much. Monday is preop and then Tuesday is the surgery, as already advised. I m staying over night in ICU the first night. I will post as soon as I return. I have had no response from Shelia so it won't be like last time where she was keeping all of you informed. I promise to post as soon as I get back from the hospital. Thanks everyone."

This un just got posted. I didn't reply yet.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:37 am

Guilt trip!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 am

Just damn.

That's a shame. I thought I could see her through this but I can't. Okay won't.

I told ya'll she's been calling.

If I give in she will drive me crazy. OMG, you don't call someone EVERY half hour just to chit chat, for days, day and night. I guess she thought I had no life. Most of her calls were foolishness and talking about them fighting in the hospital. Good Lawd !!

I'm sorry, that was mean. I am not going to answer the phone or reply to her emails.

The more I read that last one she sent the madder I get.

Ya'll keep me updated.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 am

She left a message saying Ron needed to talk to me could I please call him. No
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 am

She is reeling you in. DO NOT call her. I swear, if you do, you are just askin for it. DO NOT!

I will go check out the other board.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 am

Here you go.....

This is Rachelle, logged in under Ron At 10am Monday we go for preop. ECG EKG, etc. It takes about 4 hrs. That is all we know about preop. We will return to the house and I will post to let you know what happened. and then Tuesday am we have to leave at 5am. Ron has to be there at 5:45am. The hospital is just shy of 30 minutes from our house. I will spend Tuesday day and night with him in ICU. As soon as I know anything at all I will post. Y'all know as much as we do at this point. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:49 am

Shelia, you listen to Debu now. That girl's got more sense in her lttle finger than I have in my whole hand!

Em is right too, guilt trippin' ya. If Ron had an ephinany he isn't showing it, same old nasty attitude.

We can say a prayer for both of them on here and it's not any less effective than if we said to their faces.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:00 am

I can't believe she called you at 7:00 or even 8:00 am. No

Ron probably wants to talk to you to find out what is going on with you and all of us. Don't give in, Shelia. You don't want to be a part of their lives any longer and that is YOUR RIGHT. I think it's lowdown that she would try to guilt you into being in her life. If I had a friend who was my friend out of a feeling of guilt, well, I wouldn't like that. It's all about her, all about what she needs and wants - it's a total one way friendship and you don't need that, especially what she said about your house. I bet she resents me, too. I guess I don't deserve my house, either.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am

hehehe......she never said anything about my house......hehe.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 am

I bet she resents me, too. I guess I don't deserve my house, either.[/quote]

I bet she feels the same way about all of us who have a home/house. That's kinda what I felt the first time she posted something to me. Like she was talking down to me ...So Shelia you're much better off without her and the sooner you can stop the phone calls and emails and everything the better you'll be.
Read that post and keep getting mad with that person who wrote it and keep up your determination to not respond to either of them.
I think if Ron wanted to talk to you he'd have called himself ...not have her do it.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:18 am

Mable has a point. IF RON WANTED TO TALK TO YOU HE WOULDA CALLED YOU.

Let it go babe, let. it. go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anything going on over on the other board ???
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next