Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anything going on over on the other board ???

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 am

Trying again.

I too don't care what anyone says about me. After the hate with the DILs like I really give a shit. They think I'm crazy ??? Wait until they REALLY meet a crazy woman.

Like the NEW MIL. SPANK !!!!

Rachelle told me her mother was a gynecologist. That she worked for the government.

Her father worked for what we think of as the Secretary of State. He was an accountant. She said he taught her how to do books, handle money.

He died of a ruptured esophagus. I think he drank heavily, she blames her mother for her father's death. ?????

She claims her mother hates her because :

She was jealous of Daddy's relationship with his daughter.

Hummer don't make me show you my vienna sausage toes girl !!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Her mother hates her because she failed in her first marriage.

She hates her mother because the woman is greedy and loves only her brother.

Her mother hates her because of Ron. Ron called the woman a cunt on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 am

Well that bottom half came out rather funky now didn't it ???
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:36 am

Shelia wrote:
Well that bottom half came out rather funky now didn't it ???

It poofed back in?

I thought her mom was a plastic surgeon in California. whoosh!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 am

She told me she was in Canada and a gynecologist. She also claims her mother vacations in Florida but has never gone to see her in Mississippi.

She also told me when she was still living in Canada with no car, no money, she had to walk to work in snow, freezing weather because her mother refused to give her rides.

She says her mother is filthy rich, lives in a million dollar home and is shacked up with some man.

I told ya'll, I can't believe anything she says. I could care less what stories she tells but don't tell me your mother hates you because she's greedy and uncaring.

That ain't right. Rachelle's mother dislikes her daughter for a reason. Most of those reasons are because of Rachelle's doing.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 am

DAMB! Cottage Cheese thighs? Sweetie, if I wanted to see em I would look at my own damb thighs! Vienna Sausage toes? Yep, get them too. Ya know, I just really want to move my fat away from the front, and back to the rear, like it was before. WTF? What the bleep happened in the night, that moved my bootie to my tummy? I ain't never had flat butt in my whole life. Maybe I need to start wearing my jeans backwards????
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Sounds like her mother was what ever popped into her head at the time she was talking. And that probably depended on how much she's had to drink too.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:04 pm

About Ron's house ??? He told me his ex wife trashed the house. He and Rachelle went and cleaned it up but couldn't live in it because the ex didn't want them to. She also didn't like Rachelle.

They moved into a trailer Ron already had. The FEMA trailer is in the same spot they had the other one. It was destroyed in Katrina. And no, I don't think they had insurance.

He refused any help that was offered. He said he never took a handout and he wasn't about to start. That attitude is what caused them to suffer after Katrina.

My son lost his place. He was in Wiggins. He stood in line like everyone else, he filed every paper he had to, he did that because he had a wife and child. Pride needs to be set aside during those times. There is no shame in getting help.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Deb stop making me laugh !!!!!

One more story she told me. This is kinda long.

She told me her uncle raped her and made her perform oral sex on him starting at age 9. She told me her mother forced her to go there and spend weekends while they partied with their high class friends. She said she screamed, begged and cried not to go there but they still made her. Anyway, she goes into graphic details about this sex abuse and tells me it didn't stop until the day he dropped dead of a massive heart attack. She claimed her mother called her a liar, said she made it all up and pretended it never happened.

Did I believe it ??? NO. How the hell doesn't your mother know about something like that ??? Did she tell anyone ???? NO. Why not ??? Because her uncle was an important man in town. Why didn't you tell your father, he would believe you. I didn't want to break his heart.

Now ya'll, that ain't right. I was sitting waiting for Jonathan today thinking back to when she told me all that. Why would you say something so bad nasty like that ??? I think she wanted me to feel sorry for her. The strange thing is, I didn't. It sounded made up.

Just like all those situations she had with other men. I tell you, she told me some crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Those are some nasty stories she's told you.

None of us need that sort of crap in our lives, nor to be dragged into her drama.

Remember how I told you we used to call my stepmom poopsie because she tried to act like she was a rich bitch.

I'm thinking poopsie might be a good name for Rachelle.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Ok nuff said. I believe that Rachelle was throwing out the abuse card for sympathy. I have seen that before, and I don't play. Let's just say alot of bad shit happened in my life. It has been dealt with and it is done. Abuse sufferers DO NOT EVER discuss it, unless they are trying to mentor someone else. You NEVER bring it up. You deal with it and you move on. The ONLY reason a grown up brings up that shit is when it didn't happen, when you "feel" like you were abused, cuz you didn't get that rabbit coat everyone else did, or your family treated you harshly, and you just need that sympathy. Sorry guys, this hit a nerve. Just Damb. HAHAHAHA. Well, haha to the damb part at any rate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 pm

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

Kind of fitting.

How the hell she hooked up with Ron is beyond me. He must have talked some good shit. I know he's not refined enough for her. Lawd I heard that a lot.

Ya'll know what he told her the first time he saw her ???

She asked him if he thought she was pretty and he said I've seen better.

I would have turned and RAN to get on that plane.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:58 pm

OMG! Who asks "Do you think I am pretty?" Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Okay I left out my part of the story. I was trying to get around it.

She kept asking me why I was so afraid during the move. The strangers coming and going, the obsession I have about locks, pepper spray ....

I was raped by a what I thought was a friend when I was 21. Not something we dwell on ever, it happened so long ago I rarely think about it. Those old scary feelings crept up on me during that time, she caught me at a weak moment.

Then she told me that story. I just didn't believe it. I know certain things I'm fairly sure this abuse did not happen.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey, she constantly asked me if Jonathan and Glenn thought she was pretty.

She also said she was above average in looks.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Aww, I'm sorry to both of you for having to go through that. I wouldn't wish that on anyone at anytime.

I've always wondered about my older brother Vince doing that to me because he just gives me the creeps and he always has. When I was going through counseling, the psychologist said I exhibited the same behaviors of someone who had been molested or sexually abused. I just don't remember it. There's some reason he gives me the creeps but I have no intention of being hypnotized to find out or not.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:33 pm

I did hear the story about his exwife trashing the house, but I didnt know there was another trailer involved. I thought it was the house Katrina ruined.

WOw I am really having a learning experience here. I never knew her shallowness.

Her focus on her own beauty is outrageous.

I thought her mother was a plastic surgeon in Canada and her dad, now dead, was a prominent businessman in Canada. I have heard the story about her mom going to FLA and not making a visit happen.

I could NOT imagine someone telling me they would be rude to me if I made time to visit them. HOW UGLY of her!
I think I would have told her to kiss my ass right here and now.

same as with the "Shelia doesnt deserve that house" ...R. say she didnt mean it that way. Well ..just what other way can you mean that??????????????
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm

The way I see it, your mind is a very special tool. I think it is awesome that it will block something away. And, I don't believe that once it is boxed up that it is healthy to open it. Somethings are better left alone, if you know what I mean. Hey, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right?
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Debu wrote:
The way I see it, your mind is a very special tool. I think it is awesome that it will block something away. And, I don't believe that once it is boxed up that it is healthy to open it. Somethings are better left alone, if you know what I mean. Hey, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right?

Absolutely! Let sleeping dogs lie and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:24 am

I agree with that Deb. There's a reason people who are involved in serious accidents do not remember those accidents.

Besides, I think there are some people out there who will do anything to make a person imagine things that didn't really happen.

My brother Vince is weird though and it would not surprise me one bit. He got caught window peeping in several girls' windows when he was in high school. I don't remember that, either, but my sister told me that.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:38 am

So today is THE day.

I stayed up way too late letting things cloud my mind.

Not guilt, concern and questions.

Yes, I am watching the clock wondering if things are okay. I'm human, I am hoping everything goes well.

I keep reading her email. I shouldn't but I am.

She needs to leave him after this. If she doesn't it will answer any questions I ever had.

She can do for herself.

She has no children.

No excuse to be in an abusive relationship.

Remember her friend that lived in the camper ??? Remember Ron wanting to help her ??? Remember him washing his hands of her after about 2 weeks ???

This situation is no different except for the fact Rachelle can but won't leave.

Would you stay with a man like that ??? No you would not.

I'm glad now I chose to leave before his surgery. Once we find out all is well, the break for everyone will be easier. None of us need to be involved in their mess.

Being a friend is one thing, taking advantage of that friendship is another.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:42 am

No worries for you on this day. Clear your mind! Celebrate YOU! Eat a biscuit!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:45 am

O KAY !!!!!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 am

Go to Walmart and get googly eyed!!!! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:02 am

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm biscuits. Cool
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:03 am

If I were in your situation I would probably be doing the same thing you're doing . We can be told till "the cows come home' to put things out of our mind but that's really easier said than done. Russell tells me to put things out of my mind all the time . I know for a fact that it helps to talk and talk and talk until you've talked out then talk some more. We're here for you to talk as long as you need to talk and long after you think you're talked out we're still here.
I also know that you're not going to be able to even start trying to get it out of your mind until after this surgery is over and you know some kind of out come. Also you don't need keeping in personal contact with Rachelle. But just to know which route she's taken after the surgery. I think she thrives on this drama...whether real or imagined she loves it. And the more she's been mistreated in her mind or for real the better she likes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anything going on over on the other board ???
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next