Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anything going on over on the other board ???

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? Empty
PostSubject: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

Rachelle sent me an email. Last I wrote her I told her I was busy getting a life. That was way before Christmas.

It ain't enough for her though.

Shelia
Belated Happy Birthday. I thought it was yesterday and I posted about it.
I do not know what is going on, if you are ok, but all of this silence is unlike you. I know you are having pc problems and I know you want to spend less time on the internet. All of this is odd though How you suddenly never pick up the phone and say it is because of other reasons.
I guess I just miss my friend.
I am going to be absent for a while. Rin os having open heart on Tuesday.
Regardless of what he puts me through, I love him, and I am a mess with worry, so is he.
I hope you being absent from my life is no indication that something bad has happened on your end. And I would hope, after all we have been through, that you would want to come to me if you needed help.
If you are just tired of me, our friendship, I understand, I guess.
Take care. Write me when you get a moment please.

HELP ME LORD !!!!!

Now do you all see ???? This is what she does.

Yeah, like I'm going to call her. NO !!!!

Ya'll just pretend you haven't heard from me. I think it's best.

As far as answering her ??? Hell I don't know. I should email her and say I'm having personal issues right now ???? Or I could pretend I no longer have this email address.

I hate this shit.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:41 am

Shelia wrote:
Rachelle sent me an email. Last I wrote her I told her I was busy getting a life. That was way before Christmas.

Shelia
I do not know what is going on, if you are ok, but all of this silence is unlike you. I know you are having pc problems and I know you want to spend less time on the internet. All of this is odd though How you suddenly never pick up the phone and say it is because of other reasons.
Regardless of what he puts me through, I love him, and I am a mess with worry, so is he.
I hope you being absent from my life is no indication that something bad has happened on your end. And I would hope, after all we have been through, that you would want to come to me if you needed help.

HELP ME LORD !!!!!

As far as answering her ??? Hell I don't know. I should email her and say I'm having personal issues right now ???? Or I could pretend I no longer have this email address.

I hate this shit.

I feel really bad for you Shelia, not a fun place to be...you have a big heart. I went over there today and didn't see much, nothing from Rachelle. Needy people are so hard to deal with. I haven't a clue how you should handle this.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:42 am

Shelia wrote:

Shelia

HELP ME LORD !!!!!

I hate this shit.

This ain't right at all. She is no friend or she wouldn't be putting herself first in everything here. Yes you can pretend you no longer have that email address or you can just ignore her emails the thing is for you to do what you feel best doing but don't give in and email or call her. You can also have a block put on the phone to block her number
If you said you are having personal issues right now she'd want to go take care of you.
Shelia a true friend wouldn't put you in this position nor would she keep trying to get you to respond to her. I personally think she is a selfish person who wants what she wants when she wants it no matter the cost to her friends. Everything from her is me me me...That's just my opinion. I don't know her and haven't dealt with her as long as you and the others have but I have been a little uneasy reading things she posted. Again everything was always about her ...or that's the way it seemed to me.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 am

I tend to agree Mable, she is very selfish. I can't get beyond the "trapped" thing....that's what I need to let go of. Rachelle is a grown woman, not stuck there if she doesn't want to be. If she wants friends and he bullies her there is no reaon for her to stay...unless she wants pity.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 am

Yes Shorty, it's all about her. She has a knack for doing that.

And yes Hummer, it's a very hard place to be. She makes me feel so guilty. For what ??? Why ???

Funny she brings up calling her. I never did. In the 2 years of knowing her I called her one time. The day all those inspectors showed up at our other house. I was alone, in a panic, scared, I called her. I didn't want to be alone. The call lasted maybe 15 mins. Jonathan came home and I hung up. That's it.

I don't call people. I don't work. I wait until they have time and call me. I'm never too busy.

I told ya'll she knew it wasn't my birthday.

Shorty, you and Glenn think alike. I love you
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:56 am

hummer wrote:
I tend to agree Mable, she is very selfish. I can't get beyond the "trapped" thing....that's what I need to let go of. Rachelle is a grown woman, not stuck there if she doesn't want to be. If she wants friends and he bullies her there is no reaon for her to stay...unless she wants pity.
Rhonda you hit it on the head...she wants pity or attention any way she can get it. I'll bet she is a Narsasistic personality. Everything is always about her her her...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes, it's true. It's always been about her.

Why didn't I see that ???

I'm going to ignore the email. If I reply she'll take it to mean I'm still interested in being friends.

I'm sadly, not interested anymore.

OOOOH, I'm so glad I'm not alone anymore. You girls help me more than I can say. I love you
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 pm

[quote="Shelia"]Yes Shorty, it's all about her. She has a knack for doing that.

Shelia do not let her make you feel guilty...I think to get past this mess you need a clean break . We need to find a way for you to cut off all contact with her . I won't copy and paste anything from over there any more.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 pm

Let me ask you all something.

Would I be a hypocrite to wonder how he's doing during this surgery even though I honestly do not like the man ???

That's so confusing to me.

No Shorty, if there's something to know I'll leave it up to you all to decide whether you bring it here or not. I'm good with that.

There will be things popping up I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Shelia:

I never thought of Rachelle as being all about Rachelle but in thinking back, it's true. I believe you said more than once on the FS board how you felt about cheating spouses so she had to know you weren't going to look at her little dalliance favorably and the stuff that Ron does to her - she's grown and she's been on her own before. I think she will always find some excuse to stay with him unless she has another man there to rescue her from him and that's not the way to go from one to the next one.

You could always just send her a quick e-mail and tell her how you feel in a few lines and that you have enough shit going on in your life and you don't want to get in the middle of a couple. You don't really appear to me to be one who likes drama. You appear to me to be one who cares and will do all that you can to help a friend but not be put in the middle of it.

She's no friend to you. I'm so glad all of this came to light when and how it did. Frankly, I was getting tired of her whiny ass posts. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 pm

[quote="Shelia"]Let me ask you all something.

Would I be a hypocrite to wonder how he's doing during this surgery even though I honestly do not like the man ???

No Shelia that would not make you a hypocrite. It's just another sign that you're a very compassionate person and truly do worry about people whether you like them or not.
I wonder with having heart surgery will they keep him the day of the post op? Russell went in a week ahead of time for his post op. It's still hard for me to believe they let him go home in that condition. But hospitals and insurances are all different .
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am

I would assume he will have to stay in the hospital for several days after having that kind of surgery - isn't he having like five bypasses done? After that, they usually make you go through cardiac rehab and that sort of stuff but I don't really see him doing that. He doesn't appear to be one who follows doctor's instructions very well. clown
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:41 am

And with having only one kidney seems to me that would keep him there also. He has so many things against him going in that it's anybodys' guess as to how long they try to keep him there. My son in law had 3 bypasses I think it was and they treated the 4 blockage with meds. But he was in ICU after the surgery for about 3 or 4 days then in a regular room for about that many then they had to take him back to surgery to draw off fluid that was building up around the heart. Good thing they were monitoring him as well as they were ...So if Ron (my son in laws name also) doesn't be a complete horses patoot he'll probably be there a while. I guess that also depends on his insurance but at 61 on disability I'd think he has medicare. I wish him well but just don't want to be close friends with either of them any longer.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 am

Emily wrote:
I would assume he will have to stay in the hospital for several days after having that kind of surgery - isn't he having like five bypasses done? After that, they usually make you go through cardiac rehab and that sort of stuff but I don't really see him doing that. He doesn't appear to be one who follows doctor's instructions very well. clown

I think they said a week in ICU post-op, who knows what they're doing. I would think most of it is going to depend on him as a patient...how long he has to be on the vent, if he stays infection free, labs values, on and on. I wouldn't think it was going to be easy with one kidney. And his weight is a risk. How much damage was already done?

I was absolutely SHOCKED they let him come home. As I said before, Jeff had the stress test on Friday and they did the cath 3 hours or so later,scheduled his surgery Monday. He spent the weekend in morphine haze lol!

Hey! Mable you posted when I did and instead of posting mine it asked if I wanted to reply to yours or modify mine because of yours. I think that is how we get the multiple posts....
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:59 am

Hey! Mable you posted when I did and instead of posting mine it asked if I wanted to reply to yours or modify mine because of yours. I think that is how we get the multiple posts....[/quote]

Rhonda I have had that happen several times and I just say save what I've already written ...I think when we edit is when we get multiple post...I don't know . Who knows with these computers.
I just went to the jerks and nothing going on at all there. I kept thinking today is Sunday...we have one more then maybe things will straighten out for a while.
We just went outside and took down the lights out there...don't know when if ever I'll get the stuff inside down. I can't haul the totes from downstairs up here and Russell can't either. Maybe on Wed when our oldest son is in town and he spends the night here well get him to bring up and haul back down for us. Don't want to ask Todd to come over to do it. Hard to do anything around two little ones.
Rhonda how are you feeling today regarding your back side and falling yesterday? Hope you're not too sore.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 am

I cant say too much more that hasnt been said already.
Shelia --do not feel guilty for being concerned about his surgery. It is only natural to wonder about it.

I never saw Rachelle as a needy person, but looking back, I can see it now. I have been thinking of some of the posts she has made over time and it is pretty clear.
Shelia-remember on the phone when I told you dont feel like a fool for getting sucked
into this with her?
I think we all got suckered (except Mable who came in on the tail end of things when the situation was near its worst)
Rachelle was one of the last people I would think would be stepping out on her hub and talking badly behind people's backs. She just seemed so nice and genuine and pleasant. I am still amazed.

It seems to me she is near a nervous breakdown and if she chooses to stay in that situation, so be it. She is not a dummy by any means.

I think the best thing, Sheila, would be to just fade away. Stop all contact.
If you feel the need to say something, just tell her you can not sit and watch an abusive situation and will not be a party to it.
But that might start the email wars or something --as it appears she likes drama--so if it were me, I would just quietly go.
That is what I did when I had an email friend who hounded me and hounded me. I just ignored him and eventually he went away. Took him a HELL of a long time I gotta say he didnt give up easily.

AND DONT LET HER MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY! THAT IS HER GAME!!

Sheila ((big hugs))
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:09 am

I know, I just can't hep myself.

Funny you should bring up having a breakdown. Seriously I thought that's what she was sliding into.

The last few times I spoke to her I swear it wasn't the same person. She had been taking Ron's pain pills and drinking. For someone not in pain to do that made me think oh oh, something ain't right.

Look if she wants to have an affair, do your thing. Don't TELL me about it knowing how much I dislike/HATE that kind of thing. If your marriage is bad, get the hell out. She had no kids, just LEAVE.

Now if he goes and dies, OH LORD. I don't want to think about that.

If he doesn't, she needs to leave. 2 years of crying about him is enough.

There's something about the Ron/Rachelle thing ya'll don't know.

When he was courting her ( I call it talking shit ) over the internet, he told her he had a beautiful home. Yeah, that his ex wife trashed and eventually sold.

She THOUGHT she was getting a beautiful home, paid for and a husband that would take her places. I don't think Rachelle worked when she first got here. Ron paid for her divorce.

That's not what she got. She got a trailer before Katrina the FEMA trailer after that. He's happy to stay in it forever too. She's not. She had to work in a laundry place and she HATED it. She said she was too good for that. Hell I think I'm too good to clean my house but I do it. Laughing I cleaned houses back in the day. I didn't think I was too good. I liked it. I made good money, had fun.

She constantly told me she did not sign on for this. For this I took to mean not the Ron situation but the surroundings of life. She'd stay with him if he had decent money.

She was/is very envious. She thought she deserved nice things, should have them. Earn them ??? No.

She accidentally wrote an email to a friend sometime after we moved here and I posted the house pics. It came to my email instead. She said I didn't deserve a house like this. She said she did for all the shit life handed her. She knew I saw it and apologized saying she was having a bad day and she didn't mean it, she just felt robbed.

Glenn told me to tell her to fuck off. You know I didn't. She called me daily trying to play it off. I let it go. I don't care what she thinks. That's why I posted my husband worked his ass off for 25 years and 2 jobs for this. HE deserves it and I am along for the ride.

Okay I'm getting ugly here. I need to stop.

I won't reply to her. I have a feeling I may hear from her anyway. I'll say what I gotta say then.

Thanks ya'll. It's so drama gossipy. Soap Opera fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 am

I'll try this again...I hit the wrong button and the whole thing went away...Now.
Shelia thank goodness you had enough foresight to start this new secret board for us. If you hadn't started it and all this crap came up ...and it would have...where in the world would you be able to get this stuff off your chest. You'd probably end up with shingles and who knows what other problems and they just ain't worth your health in my way of thinking.
As Rosie said I just came in on the tail end of it but even so I wasn't as enamored as it seemed everybody else was of Rachelle. Her first post to me seemed to me like she thought she was the Queen Bee here and everything had to go according to her wishes. Then when I asked her to call me either Mable or Shorty it seemed to me she was very offended. I think in that answer she and Ron posted there. Some things you just knew he'd posted and others you knew she did it.
I really wonder about that email where she said you didn't deserve that home...that she did ...Things like that don't happen accidently . I think she wanted to let you know that she thought you didn't deserve it and that was the way she did it. Maybe I'm wrong but that was just so low down .
We can talk on this board and get things off our chest and have a good time and help each other thru bad times too. I for one say keep writing down what and how you feel . That's one way of releiving stress and tension. Cause no matter how tough and strong we are when we hold things like that in it's got to affect our everyday living ...and none of us needs that . flower
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:34 am

Shorty dear, you have no idea how true your words are. I've stressed over this crap, it was bound to get out somehow. We NEEDED this place.

Glenn tells me to let it go. I know I should but I swear I'm angry. Not to the point of causing trouble just to the point of not keeping secrets. I hate secrets. Somebody always gets hurt.

I want ya'll to know something else. It was only during this last year that we talked personal. Before that we talked about cooking, cleaning, how we grew up just life in general. It was after the Ashley Jonathan thing that started the personal stuff. She knew that situation was bad and she made it a point to call me a lot. I was very upset then. I didn't want to drag my personal stuff over there and she was so willing to listen. That's what I thought.

Then it was oh Ron's mean to me, Ron treats me bad, I can't get my green card, we have no money.

Oh damn, yes Rosie I'm saying it, I sent her money and gas gift cards. The gas cards were free. Glenn got those from work for having injury free months. No biggie. Then I sent her money. She claimed the gift cards were nice but it wasn't enough. Don't anybody say anything, I know I know. Embarassed She made it sound like they were going hungry.

She got that green card so quick because Glenn and I bugged everyone we knew to help it along. Let's just say I can no longer get any more favors in Miss. I'm not blaming her for that, we did it for her. And I never told her we did that either.

When she started getting very personal, I kinda made myself absent. I would answer her emails days later, I wouldn't answer her calls. She would send me cards in the mail with frienship stuff, tell me she loved me then send me gifts. I told her to stop, I never sent things to her. Matter of fact she got pissed when I sent Hummer's daughter something. That was NOT her damn business.

It was a weird thing. On the forum I tried to joke with her about love stuff, tried to get Ron to see what a good wife she was. What a waste of time. They are what they are. Miserable together.

Look, when you start telling someone about your husband's penis or what kind of sex you all have, it's time to cut ties. I didn't talk about that stuff with my sisters I sure as hell wouldn't tell a stranger.

It mortifies me to no end thinking I nearly brought her here to stay. OMG what was I thinking.

Okay, I need to stop this. Glenn don't want to hear it and I'm sure you all have had enough.

I'll let ya'll know if I hear from her. I won't answer her emails though.

Ya'll don't have to respond. I got a good cleansing out of this one. sunny
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:39 am

Ya'll don't have to respond. I got a good cleansing out of this one. sunny[/quote]
Shelia for my part you can cleanse yourself anytime you feel the need. I just feel like the more you let out the better you'll feel and the sooner you'll feel like you've let Miss. go for good. You do not need either one of them . Thank God you saw what and who she really is before two more years went by. We're all here for you when you need us.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 am

Shelia - You are so nice and caring and there isn't anything wrong with that. That's one of the reasons why we all love you.

You live and learn.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 am

WHAT DID SHE SAY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER?

Just kidding. I want you all to know that I felt like a fool telling ya'll how hard it was for Pamela. As if you guys don't know what scraping and saving and working hard means. I felt like a DUmper wanting gifts! It was actually a mother's worry and pride and loss. If you could see the thanks in my heart and the joy in Pamela's eyes, when complete strangers sent her gifts for her home... I'm tearing up.

Compassion is what this group is for me, sisterhood. I'm never gonna tell you all the bad stuff because it's also a break from reality, a place to be silly. Right?

We're gonna be okay.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:34 am

telling someone about your husband's penis or what kind of sex you all have,>>>

TMI!! that is a bit much!

Shelia you are great person and she took advantage of that. Shame on her. You did nothing wrong.

give it some time it will blow over.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 am

Rhonda:

I absolutely loved sending that stuff to Pamela and she sent a thank you note. I'm not one for the etiquette thing but I thought that was nice. You raised yourself a good daughter. I love doing that stuff. I really, really do.

My niece who just had the baby in October, I keep sending her baby clothes that I find if I'm at Marshall's or somewhere else where stuff is cheap and on sale.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 am

Oh please Hummer. You did NO SUCH THING.

I thought back to when we first started out and how nice some people were to Glenn and I. I wished we had lived closer. The things I had to get rid of during the move ...

Your daughter was so excited to get her own place, you over there doing what mothers do. I thought it was so sweet.

I don't want ya'll thinking Rachelle was always a bitchy mean person. She just had moments. And those moments sometimes were very nasty. You know you live with a mean ass long enough you start to act just like them. No excuse but she often sounded like Ron.

Don't worry. She was just jealous. I corrected her many times on things I thought were wrong.

And I was not all that great of a person. I tried to help her just like you all would have. I'm a sucker. Glenn says I'd give away my underwear if I thought someone needed them more than I did.

He knows me well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anything going on over on the other board ???
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next