Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is anything going on over on the other board ???

Go down 
+2
hummer
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 am

I went to that beautiful Walmart yesterday. Very Happy No sugar lips. No

You're right Mable. I think once this passes it will be easier for me to clear my mind.

Time will tell the truth won't it ???
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:38 am

I agree about what was said about the mind.

I think talking out things is a good healthy thing and I also think it is WOMAN thing. Very few men want to "discuss".
They hate it when we galz want to talk. They cringe.
They just want to drink it away or fight it away or stuff it way down inside themselves.

Anyhow...I am anxiously awaiting to hear about the surgery too. I am hoping it all goes well. Rachelle did say she was spending the night so maybe she wont be able to post til tomorrow.

One can only help another so much. If they want things to change, they will make that happen one way or another.

DOnt beat yourself Shelia.

Like Mable says--"this too shall pass"
It will blow over too with this surgery to take the focus off the problem

I gotta say that I would read the emails too, though. I dont think I could help myself.
I would wanna know!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:40 am

After that last one I doubt I hear from her again but you never know. She forgets a lot of things.

Ya'll keep me updated if you hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 am

Last time he was in the hospital the people over on the SH had a field day. They noticed that he wasn't posting for several days. Even Kk mentioned it and said it was kinda nice not having to deal with him. Don't know why she thinks she has to answer every post he makes other than she just thinks she has to either stir the pot or have the last word.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:04 am

KK is a Leo, she HAS to be top lioness!

I never understood why they just didn't ignore him...I did. I put maxxx on ignore and it works just fine for me. I don't miss that forum at all.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:35 am

hummer wrote:
KK is a Leo, she HAS to be top lioness!

I never understood why they just didn't ignore him...I did. I put maxxx on ignore and it works just fine for me. I don't miss that forum at all.

I didn't put anybody on ignore but I just don't read that board much. I will go there sometimes just to see who's posting but I very seldom spend any time reading the bickering.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 am

You know what's funny about that forum ???

Sometimes it let's you look without logging in but other times it won't.

If it makes me login, I skip it.

Anyway, it's B O R I N G over there. The wind is long and short on substance.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anything going on over on the other board ???   Is anything going on over on the other board ??? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anything going on over on the other board ???
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7