Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Shelia

Go down 
+2
Rosie
Maboe Shortt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:32 am

There's more to all of this than we've already shared? Framers?

Jeff is very private too and I don't think he'd like some things I've posted but he trusts me. He never minded the DVD's and he never complains about my pc time. He cautioned me but .... I never trust his instincts because he's wary anyway. I can't live like that, I know some peeps are bad but I trust MY instincts.

I told ya'll before I love ya'll more than my own sisters...in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:11 am

I feel the same way.

It's Flamers. Sorry Shorty, I don't mean to correct you sweets. I love you

Those were people back in the day that ran the internets dirty. It was like they sought out people to fight with.

I knew before that Ron was involved in those forums. I never did. Not my cup of tea. He actually invited me to join some sites, I said no.

My first flame experience came from the Sun Herald forum. With Maxx. Until he showed up I got along with everyone. I never experienced such meaness before. I even got along with Mack at one time. But you know after a few insults I just couldn't control myself.

I didn't know Ron was THAT much into it. Bad bad people. Stalker mentality, everything pisses them off if you're not on their side.

I thought he had quit all that. I see now I fed into his game. I'm ashamed and very embarrassed to admit that. I let my ugly side come out once too often.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:54 am

[quote="Shelia"]I feel the same way.

It's Flamers. Sorry Shorty, I don't mean to correct you sweets. I love you

Don't worry about that ...I didn't know the difference because sometimes my hearing isn't what it used to be ... when I was talking with Rosie the other night she said something about it once then she asked if I knew what that was and I said no I don't. She told me what they did and WOW I didn't know people could be so mean...they think the nastier the better if you don't agree with them.
What they were doing sounded like they were framing someone on those boards that's why I thought it...Flamers or framers either one is something none of us needs. Em has experienced it with Maxxie and Mack too then KK started in on her ..
I just never could figure out where Ron got that KK was tubby tho. If he ever saw a picture of me he'd probably call me lard bucket or something like that if he got mad with me. WE had to tread like walking on eggs too much over there...
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah, I admit I got carried away, too. And I said things I never thought could say. But once the back and forth gets going, it's hard to be the bigger person and just stop. With KK, Maxxx, and Mack I just felt like I had to have a comeback and defend myself. From what, I don't know.

I'm sorry, but Mack is still a dumbass - one of the biggest I think I've ever seen in real life or on the internet. He's still posting on the old Kansas forum and needed help finding the new one.

That man is dumb, dumb, dumb.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:40 am

Oh hell Em, they gave and got back but if Ron hadn't egged us on it probably would not have happened. Okay maybe just a little bit. Laughing

I can't stand Mack or Maxx. I think both of them are nuts.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Em and Shelia I agree with both of you. I think those two are just dumb asses that seem to get off on riling us up. I would go back at Mack sometimes but I realized it was like talking to a brick wall and I just quit posting to him and Kk too. She's a dumbass too...I have noticed she's not posting much on the old board.
I also read the other day that Mack said it wasn't worth the hassle trying to go to the new board over there.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 am

That's the one good thing about those forums changing. They are slow, not easy to keep up with. They'll die a slow death.

He's not interested because he can't post what he wants. Once Bush is out of office he'll have nothing to talk about. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Shelia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2