Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Shelia

Go down 
+2
Rosie
Maboe Shortt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Happy Birthday Shelia Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:00 pm

I just went to the jerks board and Rachelle had posted this . Happy Birthday Shelia . Today was my mothers b/day also. flower

I hope EVERYONE had a nice Christmas, I also hope EVERYONE had a nice New Year's too, and a safe one. Happy Birthday Shelia, wherever you are. I do believe today is your special day. Have a nice one. Ron goes in for pre-op on Monday. Tuesday he has surgery. We have A LOT on our minds, especially Ron. Take care all.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 am

Happy Birthday Shelia!! I dont know how yet to insert pics .......<<duh>>

I thought your birthday was the 6th

Have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:07 am

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

My birthday is the 6th. She knows this. She's wanting me to reply.

Oh well, it's the thought that counts right ???

I'm not going back there, no link.

You all let me know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:38 am

Well, I guess we will just have to celebrate your birthday for a week!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 am

PARTAY !!!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:15 am

when she said Ron's surgery was the 6th you posted that it was your bday! I wish peeps would quit confusing me 'cause I KNOW I saw that post. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 am

She knows it too. The only reason she did that was to see if I would respond.

I ain't.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 am

I woulda remembered if you were an eve baby I remember eve babies. That ain't right, trying to call you out and all.

Happy birthday week Sheila!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 am

Gawd, just like the call Shelia Day ???

She never realized what a can of worms she would open.

I keep thinking of my conversation with Rosie yesterday. She opened my eyes to many things I didn't know.

I'm glad I'm cutting loose from there. You all should be too. It's not a healthy place to be.

And Em, remember you saying Ron was kinda like Maxx ???

No truer statement can be made. I had no idea until yesterday how real that statement was.I wish I had known or paid attention. A flaw I need to fix.

We'll let this week play out and leave before he gets home from the hospital. I do believe it's the right choice for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:27 am

Shelia wrote:
Gawd, just like the call Shelia Day ???

She never realized what a can of worms she would open.

I keep thinking of my conversation with Rosie yesterday. She opened my eyes to many things I didn't know.

I'm glad I'm cutting loose from there. You all should be too. It's not a healthy place to be.

And Em, remember you saying Ron was kinda like Maxx ???

No truer statement can be made. I had no idea until yesterday how real that statement was.I wish I had known or paid attention. A flaw I need to fix.

We'll let this week play out and leave before he gets home from the hospital. I do believe it's the right choice for all of us.

Yes Shelia Rosie opened my eyes to a lot of stuff too. I kinda felt guilty because I didn't at least try to call you that day but at the time I wasn't really having good feelings about Rachelle but didn't want to say anything so I was just quietly fading into the background and not posting . Then next thing I knew her post was gone where she told me what he'd said wasn't funny and they were having real health issues there. I deleted where I'd said he was funny and went back and deleted a lot of other post where I'd said soemthing that I thought had offended her. I was well on the way to slipping out of that board .
Are you going to take your name off the member list or just delete the link to the whole board. Will they still have access to your email . Do we go delete from the address book or what.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 am

that is just wrong to call you out like that.

omg! I hope this doesnt turn any uglier than it already is

I am going to just fade away too

I plan to stay in there a while though to see what is going on.

is that evil or what? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 am

I have no way to delete anything. Once I got rid of the link that was it for me.

Before I left I tried to see if I could delete the account. I didn't see anything there.

Ron keeps everything. There's no use trying to delete our information.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 am

No Rosie it's not evil.

My eyes are wide open and I thank you for that.

Ya'll just quietly fade away and let them do their thing.

I doubt we hear from them. I know Rachelle is feeling very guilty about now.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:30 am

Shelia wrote:
No Rosie it's not evil.

Well she should be feeling guilty. When I go to the board I quickly scroll down to see who is online and if EC is there I just get off. he may be seeing that and wondering what is going on but I don't really care now.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:31 am

Shelia wrote:
No Rosie it's not evil.

Well she should be feeling guilty. When I go to the board I quickly scroll down to see who is online and if EC is there I just get off. he may be seeing that and wondering what is going on but I don't really care now.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:41 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm. I been thinking he was like Max for a long time now. He is plain annoying on the SH. Drives me nuts. Was thinking about deleting our info myself, but I know that boy has it saved. No point really. I will do the log in from home thing, on occasion just to see what is what.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Well, it was fun for awhile on the SH board giving Maxxxx and Midway a hard time but after awhile it's just plain tiring and totally pointless. And to continue on a daily basis to fight with anyone is pointless as well.

However, I will admit that when Shelia got herself involved in the back and forth, that was the funnest just because of her little one line zingers.

But hey, real life takes over and it's just not worth fighting all the time. I have always said I didn't want to get on Ron's bad side because he does know way too much about all of us and I don't think I would want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

When I found out his name, I did do a search on him and he was arrested for stalking - I presume that was his ex-wife. That should have been my first red flag but I ignored it.

In talking to Dan about all of this, he said that he didn't want to say "I told you so" but "I told you so."
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:09 am

Emily wrote:
Well, it was fun for awhile on the SH board giving Maxxxx and Midway a hard time but after awhile it's just plain tiring and totally pointless. And to continue on a daily basis to fight with anyone is pointless as well.

However, I will admit that when Shelia got herself involved in the back and forth, that was the funnest just because of her little one line zingers.

But hey, real life takes over and it's just not worth fighting all the time. I have always said I didn't want to get on Ron's bad side because he does know way too much about all of us and I don't think I would want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

When I found out his name, I did do a search on him and he was arrested for stalking - I presume that was his ex-wife. That should have been my first red flag but I ignored it.

In talking to Dan about all of this, he said that he didn't want to say "I told you so" but "I told you so."

That is exactly why I haven't said anything to Russell about any of it. Some things better left unsaid ...he has said all along "why do you keep reading that crap when I'd say anything about KK and some of the smart mouth things she'd say to me and others .
I think I will go in and delete more of my stuff. Not that there is that much on there but when I do get ready to leave there completely I will delete as much info as I can then log out and then get rid of the link.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:17 am

I didn't tell Tim a damn thing, and for that I am thankful. Smile Em, when you and Dan and Tim and I get together again, don'tcha DARE tell him any of this. HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 am

Debu wrote:
I didn't tell Tim a damn thing, and for that I am thankful. Smile Em, when you and Dan and Tim and I get together again, don'tcha DARE tell him any of this. HAHAHA!

Do you mean the whole Ron and Rachelle current situation or just the whole forum thing altogether?

Would Tim be worried about your safety or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 am

Debu wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmm. I been thinking he was like Max for a long time now. He is plain annoying on the SH. Drives me nuts. Was thinking about deleting our info myself, but I know that boy has it saved. No point really. I will do the log in from home thing, on occasion just to see what is what.

Well I think Rosie will have to tell us all about that group known as "framers" either on here or on the phone. What an eye opener.
Hummer and I talked a bit in Oct. about how mean EC could be sometimes and I wasn't at all surprised when she emailed me and said she was going to call because there was just too much to type . Thank God for small favors...this one being we all are getting away from that group.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:37 am

I'll admit to being silly sometimes mean but ya know they picked too.

It was fun for a while but those people on the SH forum are really nobody to me. As far as knowing who somebody is well it's human curiosity but you have to draw the line.

So what if you know who they are or where they live. Google made that possible. When you start threatening to go to their home or getting into the real personal stuff like tax records ???? you have a MAJOR stalking personality. That's when you back it up and say oh no I ain't going there.

As for Ron, the stalking thing was about his grandchild. He got caught watching him at the little boy's school. I knew about that. Red flag ??? I don't know. I understand some of those feelings but I would never do that. That's just me.

I'm pretty sure some violence was inflicted on his ex wife. The degree to which she hated him and him her is hard to ignore. He's a mean man. Cruel, very cruel. And yes, being witness to many of his outburts on the phone I can say for certain he's not a good husband/man at all.

Knowing our personal information doesn't bother me as much as it used to. If he were to somehow use it against us, which I doubt, I have enough stuff on them if it were to come to that I would use it. Nothing I saved, just things I know. But I feel confident saying he won't do anything.

Glenn knows everything. I told him daily about our board. He thinks it's best we move on. He's another I told you so but he said it in a nice way. He didn't like Ron calling here or mailing me things. Matter of fact I had him open anything that was sent just so he wouldn't think I was hiding anything.

Imagine if Glenn called and sent Rachelle things ??? Ron would have gone ballistic. Yet he thought nothing of calling me regularly, even while Glenn was home. I always thought he did that on purpose just to see what Glenn would say. SPANK. Glenn didn't say anything, he didn't like it but he really didn't say anything. Especially after I showed him Ron's picture. Shocked After that he didn't say a word.

What bothers me the most is wondering what all he saved. He saves everything. Why ??? I don't save emails, or posts ( only Maxx posts long deleted ) I saved funny pictures. I deleted every picture I had of Mack and KK. Even that old girl what's her name, the one in Miss. ??? I saved none of that. I'm through with that bull.

Once it stopped being funny I lost interest. And he wonders why he has heart problems ??? Well it's one of the reasons anyway. And he's still at it.

Fonk that. I'm looking to chit chat with nice people about our families, our everyday lives, share stories about the good things in life, discuss current news, ask questions, learn things I don't know.

I am not going to spend everyday being caught up in something that is not only not my business but something that does not concern any aspect of my life.

I like our group. I feel much better having you all here, us talking about the things we all wonder about. It's like having sisters. That's what the internets are for, having fun.

What you all see is what you get. I've posted enough about my life for you all to know who I am. My life is an open book, secrets sometimes revealed because I have none. That's just the way I am. Could be why some people are put off by Cajuns. We do have loose tongues. It comes naturally. For real.

RANT OFF.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 am

Crap, I already thought I posted a reply.....oh well. yeah, Tim is a very private person, he HATES that I would chat about him to anyone, even peeps we know. He would be very upset that I violated my own privacy in sharing anything on the nets. Oh well, that is him, and I am me. I am not too worried about Ron doing anything about me, what is done is done. I am ready to move on!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 am

Dan hated it when I got mail from Ron. It wasn't so much about not trusting me - he just said it was weird that there was some guy in Mississippi who knew my name and my address and I met him on the internet. He thought the whole Maxxx/Midway thing was funny.

Dan is exactly like Tim - if he knew I said anything about him on the internet he'd be pissed off! I made him a FB page and he finally deleted it because he kept getting e-mails from FB about every freaking update.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:20 am

Glenn doesn't care that I post about him.

The thing with Ron was more concern than anything else.

I used to post on the Court TV forums and there were lots of men posting there. Only one time did he get upset. When that dude sent me a picture and asked for one back.

I wasn't there looking for a man, I was looking to discuss crime. I left that board quickly. It wasn't fun anymore. That was too bad because there were lots of like minded people there I really liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Shelia   Happy Birthday Shelia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Shelia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next