Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
Shelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard Empty
PostSubject: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:48 am

O M G

I was in this store, Rainbow, not 30 minutes ago and heard some women talking about Obama giving everyone, ready ????

$20,000. It's part of the stimalus ( bwahahaha ) package that's secret because only black folks are getting it. Shocked

If I had not heard it with my own ears I would have called anyone repeating it a liar.

They were mentally spending it on clothes and shoes.

Somebody is going to be very disappointed when that check doesn't show.

I stood there pretending to look at stuff while they went on and on about how they were owed. Said it was high time they got theirs.

OH MY. I can't even laugh about it. It's sad. False hope is SO cruel.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:02 am

And to think ...those people voted for him thinking they're going to get that money.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 am

What about half black/half white people, or do you have to be fully black?

Wow - the stupidity is rampant.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:03 am

I wondered the same thing.

Jonathan had an appointment last week and the dude he spoke to says he's waiting for his stimulus too. He was white.

Right this minute people should be worried about the price of utilities going up along with summer gas prices and food ( which BTW NEVER went down ) I read an article predicting $50 - $51 for a barrel of oil hitting early summer. If we had not gone through that last summer I would poo poo it but we all know the hurt it put on our budgets.

I've been cleaning and thinking all day. Dangerous thing there. Very Happy

What's gonna happen is people already hurting will be bleeding. Profusely with nothing around to stop it.

Obama will not be helping with a check.

I can't believe people think he will.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:35 am

Uh Sheila, you were in Rainbow? Is that a clothes store there too? If so, what were you doing in that hootchie store??? HUH?
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:27 am

Friend of mine heard 2 blacks talking while standing in line at the bank. The female says to the male "I called the IRS and asked when I was gonna get my STIMULATION check, they said it was going to a $13 increase in my paycheck. I don't want it in my paycheck, I want it in MY HAND!"

Gotta hurt to be that stupid
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 am

Sadly there is a whole lot of stupid like that around now...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:52 am

OMG 20 grand? that aint neva gonna happen

I wonder how people can be so stupid as to think that is even possible.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:53 am

Rainbow is a hoochie store ??

I know that now.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

I went to the grocery store and it's right next to it.

I was lured in by the 70% off signs posted in the window. It was my first time being there. I bought nothing.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:59 am

Well...............didja buy anything??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 am

I was looking for something Scarlett might like but nothing caught my eye.

I'm not good at buying little girl clothes.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 am

Well ya better not buy her anything there, I tell ya what! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 am

It was shall we say a bit on the trashy side ??

What can I say, I was curious and got it out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:01 am

I just saw an ad up top of the page that moved with 2 girls about to kiss !!!

WTH ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 am

Trippy dippy dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard   I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I gotta tell ya'll what I just heard
Page 1 of 1