Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends

Go down 
+2
Shelia
Emily
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:47 am

Hon, you should be. She's looking for a new BBF.

Once you talk to her she will call you repeatedly.

It's up to you. All I can say is make sure you tell her up front you cannot be on the phone long, you're busy or pretend you have another call when you want to end the conversation.

She doesn't know when to end a call.

Good luck !!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:35 am

Did anybody delete my chit??? Damb. I missed all the fun, and now I gotta go check it out.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:43 am

Debu wrote:
Did anybody delete my chit??? Damb. I missed all the fun, and now I gotta go check it out.

Weeeelll...I thought about it. But without having your consent?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 am

hummer wrote:
Debu wrote:

Weeeelll...I thought about it. But without having your consent?

I was just there and tried to delete my name and it told me I didn't have enough power to delete Shorty...ha ha ha...can't even delete myself.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 am

I actually deleted alot because if you delete the first post of the thread, it deletes the entire thread and I did that to a lot of them.

I'll go over and delete - I did delete all the posts from the women's issues.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:49 am

Emily wrote:
I actually deleted alot because if you delete the first post of the thread, it deletes the entire thread and I did that to a lot of them.

I'll go over and delete - I did delete all the posts from the women's issues.

I forgot all about that other page of stuff...I guess the recipes are allright...Have thought about bringing some of them over here but I have recipes out the rear end so I don't need them.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 am

Yeah, I deleted the ones about my Mom. But really, anything over there has already been saved by someone. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends   Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only Doc and Rosie Are Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2