Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!   I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 am

It wasn't that bad...................and the doctor told Dan after the surgery that my vocal cords and trachea were irritated and inflamed but he was able to put the displaced arytenoid back where it belongs - he didn't think he would be able to.

And I tell you what - for the first time in a long time I feel like there is no sensation of feeling like there is something there!

I am cautiously optimistic that my problem has been fixed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!   I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:15 am

That is great news Em. You take it easy on the talking and hopefully you'll be 100% by the first of the year. What a great Christmas gift from your doctor. flower
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!   I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:54 am

YEAH !!!!

Will you know how to act? I'm so glad to hear the good news, way to go! Will this help with the reflux?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!   I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:43 am

WOW !!!!

That was fast.

I've got my fingers crossed for you too.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!   I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:59 am

I hope it helps with the reflux but it always makes me wonder - are my vocal cords irritated because of reflux or because I'm always clearing my throat and coughing?

I still find myself clearing my throat today out of habit - I'm going to have to work on that.

But I can breathe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!   I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Back Home ........ And I'm All Fixed Up!!!!
Page 1 of 1