Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My TV Is Fixed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

My TV Is Fixed Empty
PostSubject: My TV Is Fixed   My TV Is Fixed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Yeah! All it needed was a new bulb so we don't have to go out and buy a new HDTV. But damn, those bulbs are expensive - $150.00!

Dan fixed it, too. Now we get to carry it back down the steps. Should be easier than it was taking it up the steps, right?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

My TV Is Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TV Is Fixed   My TV Is Fixed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

BWAHAHAHA !!!

You would hope.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

My TV Is Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TV Is Fixed   My TV Is Fixed I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Emily wrote:
Yeah! All it needed was a new bulb so we don't have to go out and buy a new HDTV. But damn, those bulbs are expensive - $150.00!

Dan fixed it, too. Now we get to carry it back down the steps. Should be easier than it was taking it up the steps, right?

Even at $150.00 that's a whole lot better than spending $1100 for a new one. Glad you got it fixed and didn't have to pay a service call to get it done.
I would think either way it's gonna be hard...whew!!!I can't imagine carrying something that heavy up and down the stairs but I/we used to do thing like that.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

My TV Is Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TV Is Fixed   My TV Is Fixed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:02 am

150.00???!! WOW!

But it is cheaper than a new tv!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My TV Is Fixed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TV Is Fixed   My TV Is Fixed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TV Is Fixed
Page 1 of 1