Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , Empty
PostSubject: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:04 pm

How do I change the time on my clock. I've gone to the Profile page and I see the place to change it but no way to do it. Mine says pm in the morning or when I start to click on what someone has posted it will say today at 11 am . It's like it's running ahead
when I know it was posted last night it'll say today. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Go to FAQ, and scroll down, it is under User preferences. I just found it last week myself.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:53 am

if you go into PROFILE
just under the heading is a list of tabs with the topics to allow changes, etc.. user profile is in there too.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:05 am

Thanks Debu and Rosie ...I went there and no matter what I do it's still like it's either behind or running ahead. all morning it showed pm on my computer . When I go to the main forum page and it shows the last post and time and if it's the morning it always says pm instead of am.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 am

Mable:

It took me a little while to figure it out but for you, select "GMT+7". My time is GMT+6
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 am

Emily wrote:
Mable:

It took me a little while to figure it out but for you, select "GMT+7". My time is GMT+6
I just checked mine and it's already Jan.9 2009 for the date and 9:10am
It is GMT+7 but it's already tomorrow...weird...
As Russell likes to say ...this stuff is way above my pay grade...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 am

Mable try this

mine is set to GMT minus 5 hours.

You are in Eastern time zone, right?

so am I.

let me know if that works.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Oooops - I guess I remembered wrong!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Yup, it is minus. It is already morning in Europe. GMT is in England. So we subtract from there.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:31 am

I did the minus thing then found the time that didn't have am or pm beside it and clicked on that ...now it just tells me the time and on the board it is right. It doesn't show me something that was posted in the pm and say it's am...Thanks for all your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,   stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere , I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stupid question but I can't fine it anywhere ,
Page 1 of 1