Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this funky weather

Go down 
+2
Debu
Shelia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:38 am

I slept like hell last night. It was 75 degrees when we went to bed. 2 fans and I was still hot. I tossed and turned until 4 this morning, got up at 8. THE PHONE WOKE ME UP !!! Rolling Eyes

Went outside, Glenn was washing his truck barefoot. It was foggy and very mugging. An hour later it got real cool. Now it's chilly, temps falling fast.

I hate this. Be cold, be hot, not mixed.

Anybody else got weird weather ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 am

We had cold when we woke up. I knew we were getting a cold front, thankfully, and warned Tim. He turned off the AC before we went to sleep. When I woke up, he had gone and turned on the space heater in the bedroom. It is pretty chilly in here now. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder, heads up! And I forgot my scarf. shit.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:43 am

Debu wrote:
We had cold when we woke up. I knew we were getting a cold front, thankfully, and warned Tim. He turned off the AC before we went to sleep. When I woke up, he had gone and turned on the space heater in the bedroom. It is pretty chilly in here now. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder, heads up! And I forgot my scarf. shit.

It's been warm here, 66 now and heavy fog this am. Gray all day. Ben said it was cold in Phoenix with a rare thunderstorm on the horizon. Gotta check a map but I'd think the fronts in Phoenix would head toward Dallas.

I'm hating this warm weather too, can't sleep at night. Stay COLD! (and I hate cold)
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:52 am

I think we get more from Colorado, but at any rate, tomorrow is supposed to be cold, like 35 degrees all day, and then Tuesday it will be 57. Woot!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 am

It was supposed to rain here today but it didn't and it was also supposed to be some snow mixed in there...ha It got up in the 60s here . I'm with Shelia either be cold or hot but not one thing one day and change in the middle of the day. That's pneumonia weather.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:59 pm

you guys and your A/Cs!!

It is colder than brass balls on a monkey around here! We were due for an ice storm last night but it didnt happen.
Today was "heat wave" for us! it was 39! and now it is 11.

Some snow/rain mix is due tomorrow and the next day.

we have a bit of snow still on the ground from the storm the other day but not much.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:38 am

I'll trade ya.

I'm not kidding, over here the weather sucks. Shorts for a week, long pants and coats for a week.

Bull. Let's get on with Winter.

I hate Summer. I need cold to live.

Of course I'm selfish. My husband hates cold.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:35 am

It's cold and rainy here today..........and I love it!

I think Deb might be in for some freezing rain today. It looks like it just missed us and is moving to the northeast.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

Yeah I was just saying.

Man, what a turn. It's nasty out.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 am

They say it is freezing rain, but I ain't seen none. Although it is supposed to get warmer today, and 57 tomorrow. I love cold. I hate the summer with a passion unbridled. I wouldn't mind it for a month, but we get 9 months of it, and that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this funky weather Empty
PostSubject: Re: this funky weather   this funky weather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this funky weather
Page 1 of 1