Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our weather forecast

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
hummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Our weather forecast Empty
PostSubject: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 am

Today Tomorrow Sat Sun Mon 6-10 Day
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy Rain/Thunder/Wind Rain/Snow Showers Few Snow Showers/Wind Extended Forecast
High: 68°
Low: 49° High: 72°
Low: 56° High: 70°
Low: 40° High: 44°
Low: 30° High: 44°
Low: 32° High: 45

Snow showers Sunday with High in the 70's Saturday! I love this time of year!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:12 am

They say that we're supposed to have rain here tomorrow and possibly some snow showers. We need the rain. A good soaking rain tho not the kind that'll run off and then the wind start blowing and dry everything up.
I transplanted a hibiscus yesterday and need to transplant another plant but don't know if I should disturb it yet or not. With this possibility of cold/freezing weather coming next week I may be pushing my luck a little here.
I'm headed outside again to see what I can get into. I really need to do some laundry but not in the mood so outside I go.

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:05 am

FRI SAT SUN MON TUE WED
Rain

Rain
51 22 Cloudy

Cloudy
31 21 Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
27 16 Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
27 19 Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
32 27 Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
33 27
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 am

47°F/30°F TonightA
light wintry mix this evening will become mainly rain and snow showers
over...

40°F/24°F SundaySnow
showers developing in the afternoon

35°F/19°F MondayMorning
snow showers

We were getting some frozen stuff this evening.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:58 am

It's not too bad here, even tho it's raining and windy. Not cold at all. We lost power for over 2 hours today. Yuck, tomorrow is supposed to be nasty.

Where the heck is everybody?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:55 pm

hummer wrote:
It's not too bad here, even tho it's raining and windy. Not cold at all. We lost power for over 2 hours today. Yuck, tomorrow is supposed to be nasty.

Where the heck is everybody?
Well we got a dusting over night...and it's supposed to dust a little more today and tonight hopefully. As long as the streets don't freeze everything will be fine.
I guess everybody is either recuperating from their illnesses or working or just relaxing. I know I had the tv on the Hallmark channel yesterday ...there was a movie that came on about based on a book I've read and different chapters of it ran all afternoon until late last night. I watched some of it and taped the whole thing. Dont know that I'll ever watch it all at once again tho.
Hummer if you will send me your Aunts' name I'll ask Janice if she knows her . Who knows she just might . She knows a lot of teachers on the coast.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 am

Hey Mable! Weather still warm here, rainy and thunderstorms. I think the snow is gone from our forecast.

My aunt is Bobbie White, but I don't know where she taught. She is retired now, in her mid to late sixties. Maybe used her real name, Barbara.

She was going to school at Jeff Davis when I was 15/16 years old, took me to class with her a few times. She is my dads sister and my fave aunt on that side of the family. She called me the daughter she never had.

Did you ask Janice to join us here?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:03 am

First, we're getting lots of snow right now. It's sticking on the grass and trees but not on the streets and driveways yet. Supposed to cool down considerably this evening with a 60% chance of snow over night.

I did ask Janice to join us ...she said she'd see about it this afternoon. She went from church to the hospital and when she called me she was on the way to get her Mama to go eat lunch . Then said when she gets home she'll check her email and check into this site. Said it sounded like fun.
I will either call her or email her about your Aunt's name. She mentioned something about teaching at Jeff Davis...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:07 am

It's a cool breezy beautiful day here. Glenn put cedar chips around the bushes in the front and cut the grass.

He is now giving me the silent treatment because I'm not up to mall shopping.

I can't shop when I don't feel like it. I'm still coughing.

That nasty flu bug just keeps on keeping on.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:03 am

okay, he bought ugly rugs.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 am

I couldn't get Dan to go to the mall if I tried.................

The weather here is pretty nice - highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s to 50s. I can believe Atlanta got snow and they are supposed to get more even.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 am

We've got a couple of inches and they're saying 3-5 inches before it's finished. Supposed to be a 60% chance of snow over night. We're enjoying it ...but right now I'm looking out the living room window and it is sliding off the hood of the car...but we had some snow at least.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:00 am

it is snowing big fat flakes right now those rarely stick though

Tell Janice we really dont bite....we might bark but dont bite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 am

Shelia wrote:
okay, he bought ugly rugs.
Was that to say then go with me if you don't want ugly rugs? ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm

It was damn bitter cold here all weekend. My stepmom was in town visiting, and she heads back to DC today. Her flight leaves at 9:30, and is scheduled to arrive at 1:00. I don't like her traveling in the bad weather, and DC got hit last night with the snow. Everyone else ok???
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Debu wrote:
It was damn bitter cold here all weekend. My stepmom was in town visiting, and she heads back to DC today. Her flight leaves at 9:30, and is scheduled to arrive at 1:00. I don't like her traveling in the bad weather, and DC got hit last night with the snow. Everyone else ok???

We ended up with about 5 inches of snow...I'll bet she doesn't arrive when they think she will. Roanoke is pretty much shut down today until about noon. They say some things will be opening at noon. I think our airport is closed until about noon. Wrecks out on the interstate. People complaining that they've been setting in one place since early am
BUT I LOVE IT!!!! cause I don't have to get out in it.

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:19 am

Just damn. I thought we'd get some snow this year but NOOOOOOO. Mad

I got ugly rugs, no snow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 am

Quote :
I got ugly rugs, no snow.

Sounds like a good time for an accidental spill of grape juice or kitty throw up.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:58 am

Is that Russell throwing snowballs at you? Looks purty. Makes me want a hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 am

Debu wrote:
Is that Russell throwing snowballs at you? Looks purty. Makes me want a hot chocolate.

Yep that's Russell ...he always does things like that to me...ha ha...in his dreams maybe...but he does always pick like that.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 am

The fun is in the pickin...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:33 am

I guess that's how we've made it almost 50 years...man that's a long time with one person..most of my life
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:15 am

Long time indeedy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our weather forecast   Our weather forecast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our weather forecast
Page 1 of 1