Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron Updates

Go down 
+3
Maboe Shortt
Shelia
Debu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Ron Updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 am

Percymac95 wrote:
Rhonda:
Yes, it was Nugent where I knew members. If your mom is dietician at the Daycare, she may know who lives in that house. If it's a Nugent member that I know, I can talk to her -- if we are careful. Do you still have the address? You may not want to get your mom involved too much.
I have a friend who used to be the secretary at Nugent. I will email her and see if she knows the person who lives at 1373 John Clark Road.
bounce

My word! Is this a small world or what? I can ask my mom but the only person we "know" is Miss Lou. My parents live on the East side of 49 but my mom has been at Nugent for years. Her name is Helen.
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: Nugent and UPDATE   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:01 am

Rhonda,

My word! Is this a small world or what? I can ask my mom but the only person we "know" is Miss Lou. My parents live on the East side of 49 but my mom has been at Nugent for years. Her name is Helen.

Then I probably know her. I was there when Rod Rishel was pastor. I was organist and accompanist. I left in 1999, though. I remember a Helen, whose husband died (emphysezma?) I don't remember Helen's last name, but she had reddish hair and was a sweet person.

Today I was headed to my sister's house and I think I saw Rachelle-- a woman who is a little stocky, blond hair, pulled back ar the top and hanging down. She was walking a dog in front of the FEMA trailer. She walked down close to the road. I drove on down the road and then turned around to drive by again. She was out in the field behind the main house and headed back toward the trailer. The dog was a small one, cream-colored with light brown spots around the shoulders -- a cocker spaniel/mix? Lasa opsa?
My sister says she sees this woman walking her dog along the road a lot. I'm on the case!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:28 am

Didn't we see apicture of their dog somewhere on the jerks board...I'm gonna go there and have a looksee...

I just looked at all that's left on the jerks board and couldn't find anything about their dog.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 am

That is her. And, I LOVE her description as stocky. Miss Lou, yup. That is her name. Rachelle used to clean her house.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 am

Quote :
And, I LOVE her description as stocky

Maybe she's stocky because of all that hot air that she holds in because doesn't fart in public or in private.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 am

Emily wrote:
Quote :
And, I LOVE her description as stocky

Maybe she's stocky because of all that hot air that she holds in because doesn't fart in public or in private.

cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
You hit the nail on the head there.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 am

OMG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Debu wrote:

sheeeesh...we needed Percy on the case a month ago! Thank you dear for helping us out.

The Helen that you remember isn't my Mom Crying or Very sad I love her to death but no one would call her "sweet"! She's a good person but a bit on the "bitchy" side lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 pm

hummer wrote:
Debu wrote:

sheeeesh...we needed Percy on the case a month ago! Thank you dear for helping us out.

The Helen that you remember isn't my Mom Crying or Very sad I love her to death but no one would call her "sweet"! She's a good person but a bit on the "bitchy" side lol!

Humms Janice and I both know about that "bitchy side " to our Moms...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 am

I know about the "bitchy" side to my mom too!!!! omg.

that description of the dog sounds like LG. I recall seeing some pics of her but I can not find them on Jerks.

Janice we need pics!!!

I bet that is Rachelle for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Updates
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: