Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron Updates

Go down 
+3
Maboe Shortt
Shelia
Debu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:45 am

Emily wrote:
I'm beginning to think she would hit on any man.

My t-shirts usually have an assortment of stains and holes, too.
Yes Em she'd hit on any man as long as he has money or she thinks he does...
In reading all her tirades a while ago I couldn't help but think of something I've always heard...she's the pot calling the kettle black here.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:00 am

I told Glenn what she posted

He laughed his ass off !!!

Then he said she was a frog.

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

I'll say this, at least my husband doesn't dirty talk chat with numerous women behind my back.

OOOOOOH I'm feeling ugly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 am

Frog? What does that mean?

Glenn has to think she is a nutcase.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:17 am

He always said she looked like a frog.

And yes he thinks she's nuts. He thought it before any of this other stuff happened.

I was slow to comprehend the whole mess.

P.S.

He also thought Ron was a butt. He never liked me talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 am

WOW!

I can not believe it!

She is off the hook

In the beginning, she wanted to let it all go and move forward.
Then she cuts loose.
SOMETHING happened between 8 and 3 to give her the "courage" to ream people.

None of you let her get to you.

The first thing I thought when I read the stuff was that "that is one unhappy woman!"

her description of Ron surely doesnt sound like what Janice saw.

Why does she want us to think he is worse than he is?
Well for sympathy obviously, but seriously, I would think she would be happy to report he is doing better
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:03 am

Yeah, if she ain't drinkin, I don't know what. You know she would have an act at the hospital. If he is not in all of his faculties, she has full reign of any $$ coming in. And just how exactly is she getting to the hospital anyway???? She has freedom now, and she did not have it before. She knows Ron ain't coming home, so she can do whatever she wants, including drink at 10 am and type some nonsensical hoo-haa on the computer. She was probably pissed no one replyed from 11 to 3.

Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 am

I think she got into Ron's leftover pain pills.

I've said it before, unless you use them for pain management, those things make you mean.

For her to lash out like that, out of the blue ???

Yeah, how is she getting to the hospital all hours of the night ?? Within 30 minutes of the call ???

And why say you're there from morning till night then say you go ALMOST everyday.

Her butt. I don't believe half of what she wrote.

Another thing, if he's been moved to another hospital, how did Percy see him ??

I do believe the money she told me Ron got was a lie. They lived too damn good to only receive $900 plus a month.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 am

Percy was here trying to make heads and tails of this mess...sooooooooo I gave her the link to jerks and my name and password so she can read it there and kinda figure out what's going on. I know when I first came to the jerks boards I didn't know anything about anything.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 am

Poor Percy.

She's about to get an eye full. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 am

She just emailed me back saying she was headed back here but she thought that Rachelle must be one mean woman...And she said again that man she heard talking in the room last Sunday wasn't talking weak at all...
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 am

I'd sure like to see Ron's medical chart. Rachelle says something about his sounding pitiful and having brain damage, but the man I heard talking sounded confident. The person who was talking to him sounded fond of him and youngish (teen? twentish?).
It's odd to me that she is so concerned with calling people online names and being so hateful if she is so concerned about her husband. i think someone that concerned wouldn't have time to waste on such meanness -- seems to me she'd want to have friends and support around her. If she is this mean-talking online, there's no telling what she does and says to people around her.
Does she get along with her landlord?
Does anyone know her landlord's name?
Did Rachell mean that Ron has been moved to another hospital other than Memorial at Gulfport?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am

Yes, she does get along with the landlord but Rachelle told me she couldn't stand them.

What else is new.

I cannot remember their names. Miss Lou, daughter Sheila, husband I think Mike.

If I had a reverse phone book....

As for moving him, that's how I'm reading her.

The 20 something has me curious unless it's someone she works with ???
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:29 am

I know some people on John Clark Road.
I used to be the organist at a Methodiest church on that road and several members live in that area. Did anyone ever hear of Lou's last name? It's possible I know her. Could it be Clark?
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 am

I think Rachelle's voice could be considered "youthful"

Shelia there are reverse phone books on the web
just do a google search and you will find a bunch
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: In a New Place   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 am

I just called Memorial Hospital at Gulfport. The receptionist said he had been moved to L-Tech (don't know the spelling). It's a speciality hospital at the back of Memorial (was Garden Park Hospital). I called there 228-575-7500 and asked if he is a patient there. She immediately asked if I was family. I said,"No, I'm a friend." She told me he was a patient there. It seems to me Rachelle or someone invoked the HIPPA law not to give out information except to relatives. Rachelle may be a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am

I did leave a post on Debi's Facebook wall about a new game I found and I called her a stupid a** b****. I did tell her I was channeling Rachelle.

lol!
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 am

Percymac95 wrote:
I know some people on John Clark Road.
I used to be the organist at a Methodiest church on that road and several members live in that area. Did anyone ever hear of Lou's last name? It's possible I know her. Could it be Clark?

Durn Percy, what church? My mom is a member and dietician for the daycare ..... I forget the name. Hold on a minute! Nugent, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Percy/Janice.....I will figure out what I want to call you later, but yeah, Rachelle is suspicious. I don't doubt that you would know if she was in the room, cuz I believe he is wholly pissed at her for agreeing to things, when he couldn't. I believe her motive is her sense of entitlement, and the fact that she might get some $$ out of this.

Everyone else.....Is it possible, that the younger woman may be one of his relatives? Maybe there was a reconciliation that we are unaware of?
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I dont really know much about Ron's family. It seems to me he wrote them all off from the things he has said

I know he has an ex wife and step daughter who is the mother of Dakota, whom he adored adored and missed like crazy as they wrote him off and he had no contact with them.
I wonder though with Ron's health if they might have reconciled. Janice did say there was a drawing done by a small child on the door of his room.
Maybe that could be one reason Rachelle is so pissed--if the ex is back in the picture.

Remember when she told us about her coming to their house to tell Ron about a friend who had died? She wasnt really happy about that.

HHM this is all so weird.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Well that makes more sense than anything. And would explain Rachelle's hanging around to get is what is hers.....
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:25 pm

I can't think who that person might be. They had no friends. I'm sure of that.

He allowed no one to visit. I'm thinking it's someone Rachelle knows. Maybe it's her ride ??

As for Miss Lou, I cannot remember her name. Rachelle told me but I just can't remember.

I have to say no Rosie. That woman did some mean shit to Ron ( he probably deserved it ) but no way she'd visit or bring the boy.

The drawing is one of 2 things. Sometimes hospitals have child patients do drawings for long termers.

But I think Ron may have done the drawing. They use it in therapy. In case ya'll didn't know, Ron could draw. He was very good at it. I sent him some pictures I did, his made mine look kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:46 pm

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive comes to mind after reading all this about Ron and Rachelle and his ex...especially about Rachelle. She is posting one thing on the jerks and Janice knows how he sounded just a week ago. But we have always known how she talked...she was too good to work at WalMart ...she liked find dining and she came from refined family . She is preaching there trying to convince everybody she's something she's not. I believe the part where she was being sarcastic saying all the stuff she "didn't" do for him that part I believe is true but she's trying to impress somebody but doing a piss poor job of it IMO.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:58 pm

I forgot about the drawing therapy. Good idea Sheila!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 am

I have to say no Rosie. That woman did some mean shit to Ron ( he probably deserved it ) but no way she'd visit or bring the boy.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah I have to agree there. She did do some nasty things. I was just thinking that maybe it could have happened I know Ron hated her guts

Maybe it was a volunteer or some other hospital worker. They dont always wear uniforms anymore.
I thought about the drawing having been done by a child's group--like maybe a class at school or a preschool group or whatever. They did stuff like that all the time at the NH where my dad goes.
Back to top Go down
Percymac95

PostSubject: Nugent Church   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:19 am

Rhonda:
Yes, it was Nugent where I knew members. If your mom is dietician at the Daycare, she may know who lives in that house. If it's a Nugent member that I know, I can talk to her -- if we are careful. Do you still have the address? You may not want to get your mom involved too much.
I have a friend who used to be the secretary at Nugent. I will email her and see if she knows the person who lives at 1373 John Clark Road.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Updates
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: