Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron Updates

Go down 
+3
Maboe Shortt
Shelia
Debu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:18 am

Heads up, there are many. I am gonna cut and paste em now. They were posted yesterday.

Ron has been in ICU since January.
Ron is now long term ICU
Ron has now been moved to another hospital for long term ICU care.
Ron is very ill still and has neurological damage - it is too early to know the extent of this. He has no idea about past events or what is going on presently. When I visit him (almost every day), if I need to leave his room for a moment he thinks each time I re-enter his room that I have just arrived.

I am sorry for not writing sooner. I have had a lot of things to do for Ron and I. And also, I read the last posts last month and they were not very nice.
I was not going to write, however, you all seem genuine and concerned for him.

I tell Ron about all of you every time I visit him - I tell him that "Shorty" says hi, and Deb etc.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:24 am

PPS: I need all of you to know that I am trying to be very careful with my words. I just do not want to upset anyone. Every time I have posted today I think that I have chosen the wrong words. I just do not want to upset anyone. I apologize if I have.

Shorty, Miss Mabel, I am sorry that you think I am a bitch, and I understand. Everone that knows me in the "real world" knows I am the opposite. I am just very sorry I gave you this impression. I am learning that not everyone that walks into my life will like me. It is hard for me because I like and fogive everyone.

Deb....To reiterate: I am really sorry that I misread your email 2 mos ago. I know now that you were being kind. I have played this over and over so many times in my mind and I truly know you were being a friend. I thank you - you are a true friend to Ron and I.

I am going for now, I am going to go to the hospital to visit Ron and get him "cleaned up" for the day. He is bed-ridden now. But we are working on getting him mobile. He is like a child now, his voice is also like a child. Very sad.

Take care everyone.

PS: Ron has always been a big man. He has lost 100 lbs in two mos. This will help his heart, the Dr told me.

And another:

PPPS:

I am sorry, there is so much involved with Ron. I need to explain. Ron went for quad bypass. Seven days later, the date of his disharge he was feeling poorly. He did not look well. I told his Surgeon that I would not take him home, that he was not ready.
His Surgeon complied. I had a call at midnight that night. Ron was in a geriatric chair and had a heart monitor on ( as he still does) and he went into cardiac arrest in 5 places in his heart. The Dr on duty said he was deceased. The Dr called Ron's heart surgeon and his heart surgeon asked they continue to work on Ron and not let him pass away. I was ushered into this ICU waiting room around 12:30am and Ron's surgeon told me he had to re-operate because the CPR broke open his sternum. He said he would see me in 2 hrs. 4.5 hours later I finally saw the surgeon. They put a "line" in him right away but they told me there was lack of oxygen to the brain. This is why he has neurological damage.
He then suffered a pulmonary embolism and a lung infection. Ron's sternum is still open. I meet with many Drs for him every week. They can not close his sternum because he will not tolerate another operation. He has a heart pump attached to him. He has a lot of infection coming from this, and I saw it again a few days ago when the Dr went to change the pump. He advises that this is a good thing that Ron is getting rid of the infection on his heart. He also experienced heart damage when they performed CPR. There is still a lot of blood around his heart., and confirmed, he has heart damage.

This is very involved. I need to go see him now.

And another.....Oh my, they are 15 minutes apart.....Guess the wine kicked in?

I am so afraid to post, I know I am under ridicule. You are NOT my friends.

If I have said anything that does not appear correct, please be kind. I am doing my best. I am not dramatizing. If I was, you would have a huge page to read.
I am not being a "drama queen", as expressed to me from Emily.

I do not need to post here. Other than Deb and Rosie and Doc, everyone here have me feeling I am unwelcomed. I am posting because I know Ron likes/loves all of you. I have far too much to do. Why should I even tell any of you anything when you are so mean to me.

You can not say derogitive things to me and not have me respond. I am so glad to know that you have formulated an opinion of me as being a drunk.
This is good to know. I must tell his Dr /Surgeon and the Hospital of this. And when they call me at 1am on any given night, as they always do, and I have to travel 1/2 hr to get there to sign a consent asap, they need to know that I am drunk, and I need to call the Gulfport police too, just to advise them that I sit around all day drinking and they might need to take me to jail to sober up since all I do is sit around and not give a shit about my husband.

Good to know. Thanks Shorty for calling me a drunk and a bitch, you too Emily.

I am disgusted in you two..Rhonda too. I would NEVER treat a "friend" this way.

Ron needs me and I am there for him. This is where I concentrate my time...between drinks, of course.

It is 10am. I must go now and make me a cocktail to get me thru the day.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:26 am

This is at 11:20, 30 minutes from the last post:

Ron knows Rosie, Don and Grizz. These people are our TRUE friends.

With the exception of Deb, the rest of you I have no tolerance for.
You have said many mean things to me, I never once retaliated to any of you. I recall sitting with Ron in ICU when I was able to visit, and trying to feed him - I had to consent to a feeding tube prior, he was just coming off of this and then he lost his only kidney., so I consented to dyalisis. It was a long day. I looked on the i-net and saw a post from Emily. It was not kind. It was not what I had expectedfrom her, same thing with Rhonda. I was typing a very nice note to Humms and then her post came through. I was upset.

Anyway, none of you need to know my feelings, I know you do not care...after all, I am a drama queen. I will be ridiculed and called a "drama queen" over and over
I never wish this on anyone.
I am going to go drink now...I never care for Ron, I never go there at 6am, I never stay there until 10pm, I never try to help him eat, I never help him to lift his arms, to cleanse his teeth, to lift his legs, to constantly re-orient him, to call the hospital every day/night. I do nothing for him,, I just sit around and drink and feel sorry for myself. That is what you believe.

And then there is this gem....

I have told all of you far too much You do not deserve to know how Ron is. I will never tell you anymore.

I will tell you something, just for my humor, I will continue to look at this site.

Shorty: You are a bitch from hell. Such a nice, mean emoticon you sent here. You are obviously very senile or of very low intellect. Perhaps a nursing home might better suit you for your down time.

Emily. You are a fine person to bitch me out. Get a life. You are FAT and ugly. You have ADD......need I say more....go get some pills to assist with your moods...and some diet pills too, you need them. Your husband, Dan, he will tire of you and your sloppy, messed up mind and your sloppy attire. I bet he cheats on you. I would. I hope he does. You are FAT and gross.

No more posts. from me. You can all go to hell.

You deserve this post.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:32 am

My response....

????????? What happened between 8 and 3?

Thanks for the update at any rate.

Man, she is off the chain.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 am

Well well well.

The true Rachelle showed herself.

I told ya'll she was a bitch. She never told me on the phone things about ya'll but she had no problem writing them. Notice the spelling ??? No wine in those words.

( I edited this because I wrote in anger )

She's a hateful, jealous, ungrateful, greedy, envious shallow woman that God forgive me, deserves her lot in life.

I rarely say that about another woman but she is not what she pretended to be.

And to correct something she said, the ONLY cheater is her. Nasty.

She knows Ron ain't coming home now so she cut loose.

Last edited by Shelia on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 am

Yup. I imagine that she is sticking around because she can spend the $$ any way she wants.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:19 am

I had started to go there yesterday but went outside instead. I'm glad you did Deb. I just went and posted something else to her since she said she does read what we have to say ...
We all know all that crap is just made up about his not being able to talk. Janice heard him talking with someone last Sunday....Rachelle is unreal.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:28 am

I was bored. I thought about checking yesterday too, but I didn't. I am glad I didn't as well.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:47 am

If you read it carefully you'll see where she contradicted herself more than once.

I see now why her mother doesn't like her. She's called her mother names when she didn't get what she wanted.

A spoiled child.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:49 am

Em don't you let anything that two faced bitch says get to you...she has to have her drink before she can write all that stuff. I think she's funny telling me I need to be in a nursing home...working maybe but surely not as a patient...she and Ron are the ones that need to be in a nursing home. She needs to be in a physcyatric home...Those two truly deserve each other.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:50 am

Shelia wrote:
If you read it carefully you'll see where she contradicted herself more than once.

I see now why her mother doesn't like her. She's called her mother names when she didn't get what she wanted.

A spoiled child.

Yeah she is one Russell would have said should have had her head pinched off when she was first born...or stuck in a bucket of water...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 am

She was never happy. That's why she does the things she does.

Maybe that's why Ron treated her so shitty.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 am

Shelia wrote:
She was never happy. That's why she does the things she does.

Maybe that's why Ron treated her so shitty.

She was unhappy because she wanted to be I think. It was her choice to go to Gulfport to marry Ron. she wasn't forced into it was she?

Was she talking about that sign that I copied and pasted over there that said Advise Please when she was talking about the mean emoticon I posted there?
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:14 am

Could be. Or maybe she was just born that way.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:15 am

I thought it was your mad face.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:46 am

Oh well maybe she needed to vent that way...ha ha ha ha...
Yes Shelia re reading it it's easy to see the contradictions she makes...She forgets what she writes when she's drunk, what she's written when she was somewhat sober. I think the truth really comes out when she's drinking...that's the only time she has the guts to write something like that. Just wonder how long she'll leave all that on the board. Since she's still reading it I may just keep posting to her just to antagonize her. Don't mess with these old women who need to be in a nursing home. lol!

Last edited by Maboe Shortt on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 am

BWAHAHAHA !!!!

I'm just this side of crazy myself. geek

I wonder why she never mentions my name ???
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 am

W.O.W. This is the first time I have been here today. Sorry I missed the drama.

What a stupid twit Rachelle is. I am fat and ugly and sloppy and I have ADD. Wow, I'm devastated that she would say such a thing. I'm going to go cry now, K?

I guess I'll have to grill Dan a little bit more about the possibility of him cheating. I have no doubt she would hit on him if given the opportunity.

I am not sloppy!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 am

What I don't get is that at the beginning of her tirade she was apologizing, and then at the end, I can go to hell. Now, which damn time was she choosing her words carefully, eh???

hehe jocolor
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:15 am

Besides, Dan likes my sloppy attire. He's not into all that fake stuff. In fact, he says I look much better without makeup. When Dan's at home, he dresses just like me. So we are sloppy AND happy together.

That is one thing Rachelle will never understand. Being a little Miss Priss is not what most men like, at least not the man I'm married to.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 am

Debu wrote:
What I don't get is that at the beginning of her tirade she was apologizing, and then at the end, I can go to hell. Now, which damn time was she choosing her words carefully, eh???

hehe jocolor

Talk about bipolar. Geeeez. I think she hates me more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:23 am

I dunno. I think she hates herself more. But, you are giving Mable a run for the $$, seeing as she wants to see her in a nursing home.

Someone really needs a knuckle sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 am

I KNOW given the chance she would have hit on Glenn.

He would have laughed in her face.

And Miss Priss was NOT small. Her butt was big just like mine so there goes that lie.

She only lost weight when her Canadian boyfriend started sniffing around.

And sloppy ??? I'm wearing a t shirt with a hole in it. It's close to my breast area. My husband doesn't mind, he's trying to peep a look. Very Happy

Somebody should tell Miss Popcorn to go back home.

If Ron only knew the things she said about him. OH MY.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 am

I'm beginning to think she would hit on any man.

My t-shirts usually have an assortment of stains and holes, too.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 am

Since I need to be in a nursing home I may just "totter" back over there and tell her she should go back to Canada and see if she can find a boy friend there that'd believe her lies. Or maybe she could find one here that'd take her off Rons' hands since he's not going to be able to take care of her any longer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ron Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Updates   Ron Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Updates
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: