Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Change Tonight!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Time Change Tonight!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time Change Tonight!!!!!   Time Change Tonight!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 am

I always hate doing this as it gets me turned around for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Time Change Tonight!!!!!   Time Change Tonight!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 am

I thought it was this morning. confused

I'm such a goofy child.

Em, take care. I pulled a muscle in my side a few years ago painting inside of a tall cabinet. The pain was unreal.

It took 3 weeks to go away. The nights were horrific. I suffered without drugs. If you don't have to, don't.

Ya'll have a nice day. I'm jam packed with stuff to do and not much time to complete it all.

I farted around yesterday. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Time Change Tonight!!!!!   Time Change Tonight!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:28 am

It's nearly 80* here today and I'm outside for the day if for nothing else but to read a good book. Dorothy Garlocks' Leaving Whiskey Bend. I like her books...
Then tonight we have been asked to keep the boys so "they can go on a date" makes no sense to me ...I think they should do things on the weekend as a family not going on dates. It's just a way to me for them to get away from the kids...why have them if they're not going to stay home and raise them...I don't really feel like keeping them either...my hands are hurting ...arthritis in both hands ...they're swollen today ...been that way for a couple of days. Pisses me and Russell off that they ask ...but Todd does it knowing we won't say no to him. and that really ticks me off...He never thinks beyond the end of his nose. Because I don't go around sending out notices of how bad I feel they think I'm super woman...oh well I'm headed outside for the day . Then tonight when the boys go home I'm off to bed already an hour behind...I hate this time change stuff...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Time Change Tonight!!!!!   Time Change Tonight!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 am

I thought it was this morning. >>>

well technically it is done at 2 AM but I do it before I go to bed.

Mable- let me know how you like that book.

I love her depression era/route 66 books!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Time Change Tonight!!!!!   Time Change Tonight!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm

I love all those books too...this one is a good one too. I"m almost finished with it. It's hardback from the library and I only have 2 weeks on it so I'm reading it during the day and another paperback one at night. That one is a Linda Lael Miller one ...her new series...the Montana Creeds..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Change Tonight!!!!!   Time Change Tonight!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Change Tonight!!!!!
Page 1 of 1