Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ??? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ???   Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 pm

What a rip !!!

There was a segment about some woman running a call girl service on Wall Street.

That damb Brian Ross said they would name names, some top idiot men that got bailout money.

I should have known better. That's like the second or third time he does a show about hookers and important movers and shakers but fails to name anyone.

I swear he should be fired !!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ???   Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:31 am

I watched it.

I was holding my breath to hear those big names and all he said was the name of the firms

that pissed me off!

I do hope the names come out cus that is the taxpayers money and to know it is being spent on that shit is just sooo wrong.

I think they should have to PROVE what they are doing with the bail out money.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ???   Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:42 am

I tried to find it this morning, nothing.

If that woman, who looks like a man in drag, was charging 3, 4 ,$5000 a pop for sex, those men aren't picky. The women on her website were NOT what she pimped.

I got a kick out of the one man she claimed would show up in women's panties. Like it was freaky. Hell you hear about that all the time.

I ain't buying her book but I would like to know what kind of foundation makeup she wore.

Did you notice her eyebrows or forehead didn't move when she talked ??? Botox freeze. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ???   Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone watch 20/20 tonight ???
Page 1 of 1