Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay Mable, I'm impressed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Okay Mable, I'm impressed Empty
PostSubject: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 am

FOR REAL.

Are you making those cards because I am super jealous !!!!

I love you

That is just so damn nice. After being a bit depressed from sickness, to get a card from someone out of the blue makes me feel special.

No lie, it really did.

I love you Mable. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:06 am

Mable! you are the bomb!

Thank you so much for the card! Very Happy

It made me feel really good too!

and ya got me with the glitter things! lol
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 am

And I stillllllllllllllllllll opened mine - after receiving a card from her last week for my birthday - knowing it was from Mable and having it spill all over me. But I love it and the kitties do, too.

Thanks Mable - you are one of a kind.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 am

Glad they did what they were meant to do. give everybody a lift. I do like to create a little party in a card ... sunny
Yes Shelia I made them with a Hallmark program that a friend shared with me. I like doing them with that program because I can personalize them and do it all on the computer.

I love all of y'all too...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:57 am

Well hon I was tickled.

It's beautiful and personalized.

If you only knew how much I liked it.

I always told my kids and husband to please MAKE me a card, write me a note, draw me a picture ....

It means so much more when it's created. It really does.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:59 am

Shelia wrote:
Well hon I was tickled.

It's beautiful and personalized.

If you only knew how much I liked it.

I always told my kids and husband to please MAKE me a card, write me a note, draw me a picture ....

It means so much more when it's created. It really does.

Thank you.

You'se so welcome... flower
I stopped Russell from going out and buying cards years ago. I told him that was too easy . Don't just run to the store and buy a card and sign your name to it...anyone can do that...
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Based on what other peeps had said, I was expecting that I would get a party in my card too, and I opened it full open on the bed! I am sleeping with glitter bits tonight and I don't give a hoo-hah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay Mable, I'm impressed   Okay Mable, I'm impressed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay Mable, I'm impressed
Page 1 of 1