Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mable...........................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

Mable........................... Empty
PostSubject: Mable...........................   Mable........................... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:13 am

Thank you for the birthday card - how sweet. And I should have known better than to open it up while I was sitting in the recliner. I had little shiny things all over me.

But I love those things! They drive the cats crazy because they can't pick them up off the floor because cats don't have thumbs.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Mable...........................   Mable........................... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 am

Emily wrote:
Thank you for the birthday card - how sweet. And I should have known better than to open it up while I was sitting in the recliner. I had little shiny things all over me.

But I love those things! They drive the cats crazy because they can't pick them up off the floor because cats don't have thumbs.

lol!

That's your party in a card...ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Mable...........................   Mable........................... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:58 am

haha I have a friend who loves those card things!

She gets me every time!
I can find those things years later sometimes LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mable...........................   Mable........................... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mable...........................
Page 1 of 1