Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody hear from Shorty today ????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 am

I'm wondering how her husband's knee came out.

Deb, you feeling better chicky ???
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:28 am

Okay, since I already read Shorty's post I don't want to waste this one.

This is for you anyway Shorty.

I finally checked my other email. Sometimes I forget I have that one and I also forgot to put it on this computer so excuse me being so late answering.

I think we should invite Ms. Wicked soon. I had no idea Grizz introduced her to Ron & Rachelle. Rachelle gave me every indication Ron knew her for many years. I didn't know.

I think we need to get her over here and tell her why no one is posting like they used to.

Something else, I deleted my link to the Jerk's board. If you all stay there during Ron's surgery could you post an update. I don't hate the man but I don't exactly like him. I don't wish bad on him, I know he's probably scared, but I don't want to go back over there and I don't want any questions as to why I'm not there. I also want to cut my ties with Rachelle. It's for the best.

I would like to know how it all turns out though. I'm not a cold hearted bitch. I just don't have anything to offer either one of them.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:01 am

Ain't no one posted today. Rosie was the last one. Ron has been a busy mofo on the SH tho. I tell you, he is seriously losing it.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:02 am

I posted something good at the Kansas forum. Midway's been picking on Nappy and posting his personal information so I helped Nappy out a little. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:04 am

Girrrrrrrrrlllllll I saw what Ms. Nitollama is up to over there. I been bored bored bored today. Not that I haven't any work to do, just haven't felt motivated. Kinda like a free day.

Oh yeah, I am feeling a bit better, still got that crap lingerin, so I am on the Mucinex and chillin.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 am

Like I said before I'm with the gang what ever you decide to do . Since she and I email back and forth I just feel like she's a new good friend.
Shelia since you started this board I think you should be the one to invite her.
I just checked the jerks board and nothing...it's drying up. I don't think I'll post there anymore unless I see something from one of you all that calls for a response.
I don't blame you at all for leaving it or trying to sever any ties with them. I guess this may not be the way to feel but now that I know what I know about them I just feel like they're phony and I don't want to keep up the farce.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:09 am

Emily wrote:
I posted something good at the Kansas forum. Midway's been picking on Nappy and posting his personal information so I helped Nappy out a little. Very Happy

I gotta go read it. Been reading before how the midiot was posting all that crap about Nappy.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:17 am

Emily wrote:

I went to read what you'd posted and I've already deleted my old kansas link and didn't see it on the new one. Oh well...can you post the link on here for the old board?
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:27 am

try forums.kansas.com
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 am

Here's the link to the thread........................

http://forums.kansas.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=kr-kansas_news&msg=15128.1&ctx=1

I've been ornery today.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:08 am

Debu wrote:
try forums.kansas.com

thanks Debu...got it and put it back in my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:10 am

Okay, I just emailed Ms. Wicked.

I hope she comes on over.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 am

EMILY

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

OMG !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:17 am

lol!

I hate that guy. Really, I'm surprised it's still there. I thought the babies would be crying and have it deleted already.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:31 am

That was grade A pure fuckingfantastic !!!!!

I am laughing like a fool over here !!!

You out did yourself on that one.

I bow to your great research !!!!

queen
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:07 am

Now he's posting more personal information from Nappy's wife. He is such an offensive human being.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:18 am

Naph's gonna blow.

He will never let Mack get away with that.

Is Maxx helping him research ???
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:57 am

Yeah, Mack is too stupid to do any of that on his own. He knows the way to China Chat and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:12 pm

BWAHAHAHA !!!

True

Maxx does all the work then gets his little monkey to post it. How cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody hear from Shorty today ????   Anybody hear from Shorty today ???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody hear from Shorty today ????
Page 1 of 1