Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emily what do you think...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Emily what do you think... Empty
PostSubject: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:51 am

Of those post from Maxx on the SH...he is saying that the O should be impeached. What gives with that. I saw too the other day where he said he used to be Republican but that he voted democratic this time.
What's the deal with him now. I thought he was a die hard dem. Even saw one where Jackson is surprised with the turn of events...ha I guess he just follows Maxxxxs' lead.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:43 am

Guess I need more time to see what is going on on the SH......although I never thought that Maxx was a dem. He was more anti-Ron than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Debu wrote:
Guess I need more time to see what is going on on the SH......although I never thought that Maxx was a dem. He was more anti-Ron than anything else.

I just figured cause he was always defending and telling midiot and kk what to say that he was dem. I thought he was anti Ron too because of the name calling they really got into on the SH. MrModerate is talking to Maxxx now. All the things they used to make fun of Dripquick for they're now doing quoting Bible verses...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Maxx and MM are full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Yup. My faves on that board are Jaklite and Humblebee now. I miss MSNative. I still think of him every Friday afternoon, and wonder if he is off golfing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 pm

They are upset because of whatever that policy is called "rendition." Yeah, I'm pretty dumb when it comes to knowing what the hell that means which makes me feel really stupid because Midway apparently knows what it means. I was going to go look it up but figured it wasn't worth it.

I'm just arguing with Rhan now (though in a nice way) about the economy. I kinda think he's the male version of me. He thinks he's right and ain't no one going to talk him out of it. Razz

But really, I do like him. He lives in California so I feel bad for him being that his state is running out of $$$$.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 pm

I like rhan too. I don't agree with alot that he has to say, but he doesn't get catty.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Debu wrote:
I like rhan too. I don't agree with alot that he has to say, but he doesn't get catty.

Sometimes I want to peek, but after maxx made his snide remark about me coming back after saying I'd left.... wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I might sign on under another name and just lurk, then again maybe not. If you see something worth copying, post it here.

I swear I feel like gloating if it weren't so serious. When I first interacted with maxxx we were having a discussion about Iran. He said that they were 10 years (if ever) away from having nukes or a way to send them on a missile. Boy was he wrong! He is an appeaser and blamed the US for the ME problems. And while we had some input into the situation that hasn't always worked in our favor the last several years we cannot let these radical idiots rule with the hand they've shown lately. Okay...off my soapbox!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 am

Well, you can lurk without being noticed. There's no list of visitors anymore. Maxxxx is a know-it-all.

BTW - what is rendition?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am

rendition

The new DUmp term. Stoopid shits. ( flavor of the week )

handing over prisoners to countries where torture is allowed

And California being broke ??? Check this out :

State Sen. Abel Maldonado, R-Santa Maria (Santa Barbara County) blasted state Controller John Chiang on Wednesday for spending nearly $2 million since July on new furniture for his staff as the state teeters on insolvency.

"It's waste because we don't need new furniture today," said Maldonado. "It's fraud to not send the people of California their tax refunds, and it's abuse of power ... to buy furniture when we don't have the resources and we don't have the cash flow."

Insanity rules in Cali. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:44 am

Emily wrote:
Well, you can lurk without being noticed. There's no list of visitors anymore. Maxxxx is a know-it-all.

BTW - what is rendition?

Still have to sign in though, and that's too much temptation to post.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 am

Emily wrote:

BTW - what is rendition?

• Rendition (law),
    a legal term meaning "handing over"
  • I guess they are talking about handing over those gitmo prisoners to someone.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:55 pm

About Gitmo. Here is what I have to say. If we are going to tell other countries how to handle prisoners, and be all up in everyone's face, than we need to make sure our closet is clean. Personally, I wish we wouldn't be the friggin world po-lice, but if we are, we need to be consistent. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily what do you think...   Emily what do you think... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily what do you think...
Page 1 of 1