Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama Chia Pet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 am

Obama is everywhere after becoming President of the United States, but did you expect to see an Obama Chia? Read more on the Chia Obama below!

Chi Chi Chi Chia! Yes, there is now a Chia Obama. You can put seeds on his head, add water, and produce green hair. You can grow Obama a nice cool ‘fro if you have a green thumb.

Chia Obama will be available online at www.chiaobama.com. Amazon.com is also said to carry the Chia Obama.

Other Chia products include Scooby Doo, Garfield, Shrek and the Simpsons.

Screw the plate, the Obama Chia is more fun!

Obama Chia Pet Chia

Obama Chia Pet 3221072066_462ae59cfd_o

Obama Chia Pet BrocObama
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 am

I like Broc Obama! Chia Obama not so much.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:00 am

The Barack Obama Commemorative Toilet Seat

Kohler, WI—Eager to get a jump on the economic malaise, Kohler has announced their new bathroom toilet seat, a seat that is sure to win the hearts of Americans, and many throughout the Muslim world.

Their new seat, commemorating Barack Obama’s inauguration as the 44th President of the United States, is set to begin manufacturing in early February 2009. It is designed in the spirit of Saile™️ Quiet-Close™️ Quick Release™️ elongated toilet seats, and is called The Barack Obama Commemorative Toilet Seat. ™️

The Barack Obama Commemorative Toilet Seat ™️ is layered with 24-karat gold, and is a unique opportunity to get a piece of this historic moment in American history. For only $999.00, you too can own this priceless treasure—a treasure that will leave timeless memories on the toilet.

The specific seat design is made to fit almost any toilet, and will give your loved ones that sense of real change when sitting down. After all, nothing says, “I love you,” more than The Barack Obama Commemorative Toilet Seat. ™️ It’s just the momentous occasion you’ve been waiting for. It’s simple. Sit down, take a seat on Obama and defecate. Don’t waste any more time. Call now and pick up the boldest look of Kohler toilet seats to date.

http://electivedecisions.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/kohler-announces-new-barack-obama-commemorative-toilet-seat/

Obama Chia Pet Home_bathroom_toilet

Obama Chia Pet 3220275873_bf92c0b7aa_o

Obama Chia Pet Obama-toilet
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:47 am

my brother always threatens to buy me a CHIA pet for Christmas pet.
I can tell Christmas is close when he starts singing that stupid song...CH CH CH CHIA!!!!...
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 am

Damn, I can't frigging post a pic!

Have you seen the new Pepsi cans?
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:47 am

No, I have not seen the new Pepsi cans. And I haven't figured out how to post pics. But I haven't tried.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Debu wrote:
No, I have not seen the new Pepsi cans. And I haven't figured out how to post pics. But I haven't tried.

They look like that toilet seat.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Smart marketing move for pepsi. I never did like pepsi. I did like pepsi light. But they don't make that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:28 am

I will say this, when I was still drinking cokes, Diet Pepsi did taste better than Diet Coke.

Obama Chia Pet Pepsi-new-look-1-17-07

Hail to the Messiah !!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 am

Is that rims on the last can ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

Yes, I do believe they bees rims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama Chia Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Chia Pet   Obama Chia Pet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama Chia Pet
Page 1 of 1