Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama Is Grating on My Nerves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

Obama Is Grating on My Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:16 am

What a bullshitter. His voice is becoming harder to listen to than even Hillary Clinton's and that's bad.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:17 am

*****************NEWS FLASH*******************

I think I'm having PMS today.

CAN YOU TELL??????????????????????????????

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I refuse to watch or listen to him. I find myself reading over anything he's quoted as saying.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 am

Shelia wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

I refuse to watch or listen to him. I find myself reading over anything he's quoted as saying.

Me too Shelia. I don't watch anything on the news about him...don't watch news at all because it's going to be all Obama.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 am

What I do like to read are responses to articles posted on news sites.

I saw one yesterday that made me laugh.

Someone said his new coin should be black on one side, white on the other since he claims to be of mixed heritage.

When I see him I think of this :

Obama Is Grating on My Nerves 3168342825_4da5f283af_o
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:30 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Shelia wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Me too Shelia. I don't watch anything on the news about him...don't watch news at all because it's going to be all Obama.

A friend is reading RedState and he says there's an article on there about Reagans Inaugeration speech comparing it to Obama's latest. I'm nauseous. And deeply depressed.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:34 am

In his dreams. And we all know how shady those dreams are now don't we ???
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 am

Shelia wrote:

I'll have to find the speech, it's about Reagan saying "less gov" and Obama saying "only gov"

Here ya go:

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:28 am

hummer wrote:
Shelia wrote:

I'll have to find the speech, it's about Reagan saying "less gov" and Obama saying "only gov"

Here ya go:

Crying or Very sad

It didn't copy.
That’s how fast Ronald Reagan was spinning in his grave yesterday as The One delivered his speech on the economy. When President Reagan entered office in 1981, he was faced with an economic problem brought on by four years of Carter ineptitude. Did he call for massive government intervention? No. Let me refresh your memory, in case you need it:

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. From time to time we’ve been tempted to believe that society has become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by an elite group is superior to government for, by, and of the people. Well, if no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else? All of us together, in and out of government, must bear the burden. The solutions we seek must be equitable, with no one group singled out to pay a higher price.

Compare and contrast with yesterday’s message from on high:

It is true that we cannot depend on government alone to create jobs or long-term growth. But at this particular moment, only government can provide the short-term boost necessary to lift us from a recession this deep and severe. Only government can break the cycle that is crippling our economy, where a lack of spending leads to lost jobs, which leads to even less spending, where an inability to lend and borrow stops growth and leads to even less credit.

Or the link....scroll down to the post titled "10,000 RPM"
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:43 am

I dont like it when the compare the Obamas to the Kennedys.

"Obama Fever" is pissing me off too.

I dont care for all the Obama memorabilia.
I saw a huge blanket on QVC with his MUG on it.

and the coins and the plates and all the other crap.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 am

I don't want nothing in my house with his mug on it. Altho Russell does have a coffee mug that has his picture but it says that Jimmy Carter now in black.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:49 am

How DARE he even try to compare himself to Reagan. Evil or Very Mad

Hand up NOT hand out.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
I don't want nothing in my house with his mug on it. Altho Russell does have a coffee mug that has his picture but it says that Jimmy Carter now in black.

OMG! Where did he get it? I'd love to send my dad something like that but I'm afraid it would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Is Grating on My Nerves   Obama Is Grating on My Nerves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama Is Grating on My Nerves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: