Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shelia...............

Go down 
+2
Shelia
Rosie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie

Rosie

Shelia............... Empty
PostSubject: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:09 am

have you retired the CB name?

just curious, cus I am still tempted to call you that.

it is easier to spell too..LOL
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:31 am

you can call me whatever you feel comfortable with.

I personally only answer to Queen here at home.

queen
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:20 pm

You can call me BP.....for bratty princess, thank you very much!

queen
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:23 pm

So Miss Brat, what are you doing up ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Checked in to the jerks, saw a post, and two, so I c&p'd them over here and replied. Just got home about 20 min ago, had a bday celebration for a buddy, and got stuck watching the game. YAY Florida! Now just chillin and going to sleepytime, since 6am comes WAY too early!

I am too friggin old for late nights! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:58 am

We were up late watching the game too.

Some sour pusses this morning in the Bellot house.

I went with Florida.

BWAHAHAHA !!!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 am

Man, that was a good game! I went with Florida. Specifically because I am anti-OU.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:15 am

We will never hear the end of the BCS system here in Austin.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:31 am

Oh, I am sure. I think it is a joke too. REALLY! the ONLY reason why I got so gung-ho is that I hate OU with a passion unbridled. I guess that comes from having to deal with those a-holes every year at the Red River Showdown.

It was a damn good game. I was at a bar. We almost had more than one fight. It was cool.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 am

We were at a bar too.

Here.

BWAHAHAHA !!!

I'm gonna miss college football. I always get that "it's over feeling" about the middle of Feb.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:48 am

Yeah, I prefer College ball. Probably cuz I am a Saints fan and they are always done so early. I also root for Green Bay, cuz my bff is from Wisconsin, and she roots for the Saints too.

We have a tradition, that has kinda gone by the wayside. Tim doesn't like football. pale

We used to rotate weekends at different bars. One weekend we would go to Dodies or Shuck and Jive (NOLA Bars) and root for the Saints. The next, we go to Vernons (WI Bar) and root for GB. I think we should do that next year. That was always fun.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:53 am

I don't like NFL ball but it's playing here every weekend. Big overgrown thug millionaire babies.

I do like the Jets. Embarassed I've been a fan from WAY back.

My favorite to watch though is high school ball.

There's nothing in it for the kids except a trophy. They play hard.

I live up the road from the high school. We can hear the games outside during the season, see the lights from the stadium. We will be going over next year to sit in on a couple. I love band music. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:40 am

I went from football (NFL) to NASCAR when Jeff and I got together. He was soooo clueless, at first it was fun and funny, explaining the game to him. Fell out of bed one night when I got the question "why is that guy holding up a big D and the other guy has an "H"? D FENCE! duh! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! He never laughed. Then the complaining started, "why do they waste so much time in the huddle, why is it taking so long to kick the ball?????? grrrrrr.....not worth it. Of course we watch NASCAR in different rooms because we HATE each others fave. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:06 am

hummer wrote:
I went from football (NFL) to NASCAR when Jeff and I got together. He was soooo clueless, at first it was fun and funny, explaining the game to him. Fell out of bed one night when I got the question "why is that guy holding up a big D and the other guy has an "H"? D FENCE! duh! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! He never laughed. Then the complaining started, "why do they waste so much time in the huddle, why is it taking so long to kick the ball?????? grrrrrr.....not worth it. Of course we watch NASCAR in different rooms because we HATE each others fave. Oh well.

I am not a sport fan at all. We have gone to a few soccer games but didn't care for any of them. WE went to football games when Todd was in high school but that was only because he was in the band and we were Band Boosters...We went on trips with the band and worked the fund raisers...bingo ...twice a week for 4 years. But Russell likes all kinds of sports. That's why he has his tv and I have mine. We can watch what we want to watch.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:29 am

God I hated Bingo nights.

Those ladies were crazy up in that hall. They treated me mean too. The only reason I did it was to replace Glenn because he was too tired to do it.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 am

Shelia wrote:
God I hated Bingo nights.

Those ladies were crazy up in that hall. They treated me mean too. The only reason I did it was to replace Glenn because he was too tired to do it.

Russell was vice pres. of the boosters so that put him in charge of the bingo game . I worked the door selling the hard cards and the other volunteers worked the floor. Russell and I spent our 25th anniversary working bingo and getting all stinky with the smoke in there. I've seen the smoke so thick you couldn't see the back wall and it wasn't that far away. I didn't miss that at all when Todd graduated.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 am

I am a big band fan. My bro was drum major his senior year. Played the sax. I used to love going to HS games. We even went after we graduated for years............till our school turned hood. Damn shame, I was a poor kid in a rich school when I was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shelia...............   Shelia............... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shelia...............
Page 1 of 1