Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron Update

Go down 
+2
hummer
Maboe Shortt
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Ron Update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:47 am

I don't know what I will say, don't know until someone asks. Although I truly doubt they would call me.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:25 pm

UH OH.

From Rachelle

Open heart surgery for him. Being 100 percent alone when the Dr told me things did not look good.

You did not even call once.

Never ever contact me again. I am blocking you now.

I haven't contacted her. confused
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Now she's pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Deb, I didn't word that properly.

I wondered what you would say when you read her reply about the rash.

She probably doesn't even have a rash. She just scratched a spot until it got raw.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Ya know, Rachelle would shit those panties if I posted on the Jerk board why I haven't contacted her.

I won't but damn, her being nasty to me ain't helping her case.

Be with your abusive husband or leave. Have an affair, go back home. Just leave me out of your soap opera. Please.

I can't help her. She doesn't want any help. She wants more than I have to give. And I sure ain't giving up my husband for her. Sometimes I wonder about that girl.

That damn Jonathan. He's making me laugh. He keeps saying "Ask her why was she alone when she knows she has a man in Canada waiting to help".

MABLE !!!! I need to be Mable !!! Very Happy

That dear, is from the heart. In the little time I've "known" you I feel you are such a smart, funny, kind woman. It's so nice the girls brought you here. I mean that. You are going to keep us balanced.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:03 pm

She said he would be in ICU for a week which I didnt really believe and now he is coming home??

Something doesnt sound right to me

I am worried that if she has decided Shelia is not going to be her friend anymore, if she will start calling one of the rest of us.

*sigh oh Lord
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Shelia wrote:
Ya know, Rachelle would shit those panties if I posted on the Jerk board why I haven't contacted her.

I won't but damn, her being nasty to me ain't helping her case.

Be with your abusive husband or leave. Have an affair, go back home. Just leave me out of your soap opera. Please.

I can't help her. She doesn't want any help. She wants more than I have to give. And I sure ain't giving up my husband for her. Sometimes I wonder about that girl.

That damn Jonathan. He's making me laugh. He keeps saying "Ask her why was she alone when she knows she has a man in Canada waiting to help".

MABLE !!!! I need to be Mable !!! Very Happy

That dear, is from the heart. In the little time I've "known" you I feel you are such a smart, funny, kind woman. It's so nice the girls brought you here. I mean that. You are going to keep us balanced.

Sheila I know that's from the heart...thanks. I hope we can keep each other balanced. Having all of you as friends helps me as much as I help ya'll. I am learning so much from all of you. Thanks for asking me to be a part of this group. I love it.
As for Rachelle.. She will most likely email you again of she might even try to call you .Just do what ever makes you feel the best and what ever it takes to rid your life of both of them. I wonder if she'll tell Ron that you didn't hold her hand while he was in the hospital. What in the world could you do for her anyway being as far away as you are? She's just a self centered bitch.
I have logged out completely and gotten rid of the link ...I can go back in my history and find the log in page and check it out every once in a while but I don't have a link that I can just click on and go several times a day like I was doing.
Keep your chin up ...you've been the best friend she'll ever know and she is the one that destroyed that friendship.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:07 pm

[quote="Shelia"]UH OH.

From Rachelle

Open heart surgery for him. Being 100 percent alone when the Dr told me things did not look good.
You did not even call once.

Never ever contact me again. I am blocking you now.

More of her made up stuff..how can he go from things not looking good
to going home today. She needs to learn the world doesn't revolve
around her..
Boo Hoo
Hopefully she'll stick to it and block you . Reminds me of an old
song.."Got along without you before I met you gonna get along with out
you now" Sing that song to yourself Shelia. flower
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Well, according to my googling, the average stay after quadruple bypass is 4 to 7 days.

Just dang.

Jonathan is cool.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Yeah, that's what I figured! It's a bad surgery, the reason he had to have it is mostly his doings, poor eating, no excercise, popping nitro instead of going to get a stint instead. His recovery won't be a piece of cake either....rough for a few weeks. I wonder where they got the veins? That would make a difference too.

Oh well, I'm not going back either.....

How long before he hits the SH? Tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Debu wrote:
Ok, I am too pissed to go back there. I HAVE STRESS RELATED URTICARIA YOU DUMB BITCH. ZYRTEC WILL HELP YOU, THAT IS WHAT MY ALLERGIST, NOT PHARMACIST BUT ALLERGIST HAS DIAGNOSED ME WITH. oops. better watch out, I might get a rash.

I am done.

I don't have a link, I just had it it in my head. Eff them. Condescending freaking uppity people. And if anyone asks, I will tell them why I am gone. sunny sunny sunny

Deb I too wondered how that would "set" with you . While I was taking my shower just now I kept thinking about what I should write to her. But write it as if I didn't know anything she's said to Shelia and just unload on her. And tell them to ban me from that site I don't really care.
Every time any of us tried to help her with some of her problems she would always say that was a good idea then just dismiss what we'd said as coming from someone who doesn't really know her or the health problems she's had. Just like this rash and the leg cramps and all the multitude of things wrong with her. That girl is sick in the head so it makes her sick all over.
I may go there again and write what I want to say to them then think before posting it. Just to get it out of my system by writing it down may be all I do. But deep down I would like them to know why I left. Because I don't care to be associated with people like they are. They certainly aren't friends.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 pm

hummer wrote:
Yeah, that's what I figured! It's a bad surgery, the reason he had to have it is mostly his doings, poor eating, no excercise, popping nitro instead of going to get a stint instead. His recovery won't be a piece of cake either....rough for a few weeks. I wonder where they got the veins? That would make a difference too.

Oh well, I'm not going back either.....

How long before he hits the SH? Tomorrow!
I say as soon as he gets home and gets his breath.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 am

I am not going there, or to the SH. But Mable, if you post, make sure you cut and paste!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:45 am

Debu wrote:
I am not going there, or to the SH. But Mable, if you post, make sure you cut and paste!
I will...I'm still thinking about it...Russell says it's like a bucket of shit the more I stir it the more it stinks ...but I may just do one last stir. and make it sound like I have no contact with anyone from there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:51 am

I wrote her a final email this morning. Maybe she'll read it maybe she won't but it's done and sent.

I decided to wait until this morning to write it. Cool heads and all. I was a bit angry at her last night. I went the honest route as Glenn suggested, same thing I told ya'll.

You want to know why I haven't contacted you ??

Because Glenn found your friend's phone number in the pocket of a jacket we share.

He wanted to know who it belonged to and why I had it, I told him.

He said I needed to find new friends and a new place to play. He said we've been married too long for me to get involved in things like that.

When my husband looks at me like I'm doing something bad behind his back, I take that seriously. I don't ever want him thinking he can't trust me. He wouldn't do that to me.

That meant cutting all ties to you and the board. I thought it best I just leave and not come back. There may have been questions, nothing I wanted to answer, I figured in time no one would care.

As for Ron, I'm glad he's okay. I wish him the best.

For you, I hope you find happiness. If Ron's abuse keeps up, I would hope you would leave. If your friend is your way out, take it. No woman deserves a life like that.

I deleted my link to the board. I can't go back.

Now that you know you can tell Ron or whomever whatever you want about my absence. I leave it strictly up to you what you want to say in case anyone questions where I went and why. Or you can pretend you just don't know, I don't care.

Shelia
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:52 am

Forgot something

Mable I love you
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:53 am

The latest...

Ron is not being discharged today. The Dr just saw him and said he was not ready.

Ron is in "serious pain" as he has told me all morning.

He needs oxygen in order to get up the steps to the house and this was a big concern. We all thought it was too early for Ron to come home. I will keep you posted.

Love Rachelle
Your Signature ...

Live, Love, Laugh..
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 am

hmmmm..........go figger.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:03 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
The latest...

Ron is not being discharged today. The Dr just saw him and said he was not ready.

Ron is in "serious pain" as he has told me all morning.

He needs oxygen in order to get up the steps to the house and this was a big concern. We all thought it was too early for Ron to come home. I will keep you posted.

Love Rachelle
Your Signature ...

Live, Love, Laugh..

I thought it was supposed to be Tuesday anyway. I'm confused, but that's okay, 'cause I don't care. Cry me a river, it's gonna get worse.....and she will be there every step of the way to whine about it. Don't get me wrong, I wish them the best. I would be there for anyone that truly needed a shoulder but Rachelle is a piece of work!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:06 am

Yep.

I don't care either. She has a choice, she chooses to stay. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 am

She's blocking you, Shelia! Oh noes! I can see the pain in your words. What an effing drama queen she is.

They need to work through their issues.

They can call here all they want - I screen my calls and won't answer.

I bet if he is released at noon today he's back on the SH by tonight!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 am

I blocked her number. I can't block his until he calls.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 am

Shelia wrote:
I blocked her number. I can't block his until he calls.

If you have it can you block it . Or does he have to try and make the connection first.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:20 am

That I don't know plus I don't know his number to enter it if I could.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:22 am

Shelia wrote:
That I don't know plus I don't know his number to enter it if I could.
It's on the address book over there...I'll go get it for you. BR B
OK here are the numbers...
home 609-914-6840
Rons 228-437-1100
Rachelles' 228-313-0503
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Update   Ron Update - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ron Update
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next