Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That other one was getting a bit long!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

That other one was getting a bit long! Empty
PostSubject: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 am

This was on the JERKS, I posted to THEM last night.

This is Rachelle again. Thanks Humms. I just read it. I got up at midnight - couldn't sleep. I called work and then took a shower. I just made an instant coffee because I didn't set the coffee pot up for today, and I have a diet dr pepper beside me too. Lots of caffeine to get me going. The shower felt great. My next door neighbor, Miss Lou, she wants to come and sit with me later. The girl from work who is dog sitting has offered to come by to sit with me after work today...and get this...Miss Lizzie (my boss that I reported to corporate) she and the personnel manager are coming by this afternoon. OMG!!! Miss Lizzie tells me she loves me. She even gave me her cell number - ha! Ok, so I am nervous, I admit it. Damb. Thank you everyone. Love Rachelle

I guess Ron was doing ok...she didn't mention. sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:43 am

I read where you'd posted that last night. Then read her post this morning. Then read where he posted to everybody ...saying what good friends every body was and he'd see us later...or he'd see us...
If it was a 5 hr. surgery then how long would it take him to wake up and know what is going on. I can't believe they'll let her stay by his side in ICU like she said she's going to do. Anyone I've ever been to see after heart surgery were only allowed visitors about 15 min. every so often.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 am

Yeah, that is what I recollect as well. Especially in ICU. And if you have hives, they might give you a look or two. During recovery, they don't like people around too much. I wonder if Miss Lizzie went down there. Poor Miss Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:13 am

Debu wrote:
Yeah, that is what I recollect as well. Especially in ICU. And if you have hives, they might give you a look or two. During recovery, they don't like people around too much. I wonder if Miss Lizzie went down there. Poor Miss Lizzie.

15 mins per every 4 hours as far as I know. He will be out at least through the night. They drug heavy and immobilize for about 24hrs just in case. He probably won't awaken until early tomorrow....if he's doing well enough. I didn't stay with Jeff in the ICU. I saw him for 15 mins immediately after, they called me at my request about midnight when they pulled him off of the vent. He was moved from ICU the next morning and I believe I brought him home Sat. His surgery was Monday.

Didn't they just buy a laptop?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:19 am

Oh noes! She had to turn to her friend "Miss Lizzie" for support? Look at what Shelia made her do. Poor Miss Lizzie is right.

I did notice that this surgery is all about her.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:58 am

Emily wrote:
Oh noes! She had to turn to her friend "Miss Lizzie" for support? Look at what Shelia made her do. Poor Miss Lizzie is right.

I did notice that this surgery is all about her.

I just went over and saw his post from last night, that was ookie. I love US too and we are all good peeps but for him to say we are the best a person can have ....and.... just ookie.

Maybe he'll have an apparition visit and he'll come out of this a better man?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:14 am

Maybe he'll have an apparition visit and he'll come out of this a better man?[/quote]

Maybe he will but from what I've read and heard about him I kinda doubt it. But then I guess I'm judging ...I hope he comes thru it allright
That post last night sounded to me like he doesn't really care if he comes out of it or not.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:24 am

Well well well.

Miss Lizzy "that nigger bitch" No

Rachelle should be ashamed of herself. She spoke ugly about that woman.

Out of compassion for Rachelle she offered support. Just damn.

They have a laptop, they just bought a new computer.

I questioned the ICU stay as well. I thought maybe they relaxed rules, it's been a while since I've been in one.

Oh and Miss Lou, her family too, Rachelle talks REALLY bad about that woman and all they have done was try to help her. She's not grateful at all.

If I were Miss Lou I'd watch Rachelle around my daughter's husband. She told me the man flirts with her.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 pm

I would call Miss Lizzie if I ever knew how to. Poor boo. She sounds like my people.... That ain't right. I would like to think that is a made up lie. The part about where she offered to sit with Rachelle.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:17 am

I do too. Think that part is made up.

She needs to be nicer to people. If she's off for 2 weeks and he's recuperating, she'll need them to get around.

About the truck ?? Last time they were in, the truck sat for what 4 or 5 days ???

He wanted Rachelle to start it and she said she couldn't. I said just put the key in the slot and turn, you don't have to DO anything else. She claimed it wouldn't turn because of some alarm Ron has hooked up. Then she tells me the neighbor couldn't start it either.

You've been riding in that truck for 4 plus years and yo never watched him start it ???

Well he ate her a brand new ass for not starting it and cursed her lower than a dog, on the way home from the hospital, in the cab, while we were talking on the phone. Shocked

I wonder if he's awake yet. I heard the nurses didn't like him much last time.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:28 am

Really? The nurses didn't like him? That is a shocker.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:29 am

Anyone go to the JERKS today?

Ya know, when I called them that one time Rachelle didn't talk to me long...a few minutes. I know I shouldn't even think it but....since she doesn't really know me.... ?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:47 am

Call her.

Just let her know you only have a few minutes to talk though. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 am

I just checked Jerks. He is ok. I forgot to cut and paste, cuz I got out of there quick. Crap. I forgot I "wasn't supposed to have access at work." Crap.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:31 am

BWHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!

STOP !!!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:52 am

Debu wrote:
I just checked Jerks. He is ok. I forgot to cut and paste, cuz I got out of there quick. Crap. I forgot I "wasn't supposed to have access at work." Crap.

Well for all they know you weren't working today...you could be home sick.
I think they took their laptop with them and that's how she's posting today. Or who knows this may all be something they have made up between the two of them. I just don't trust either of them .
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:07 am

See ??? Now we feel we should question everything.

If she drove, I probably wouldn't have thought anything about that but knowing she had to wait for rides back and forth makes me wonder.

I doubt she brought a laptop with her. If ya'll see him on the Sun Hearld .....

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 am

The SH is dead these days. I haven't seen much he's posted . I looked early this morning.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:30 am

He hasn't been on the SH. Mr. Moderate posted something to get him to come out and he didn't bite. I been wondering if he really did have surgery. Or maybe something else is going on. That whole being home in the middle bit doesn't jive. Having an episode and just popping a nitro pill doesn't jive. I wish I knew a heart surgeon. Or at least a doctor.

It just ain't right.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 am

As Russell says about things like this "It just doesn't pass the smell test"
I wonder who Humblebee is on the SH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That other one was getting a bit long!   That other one was getting a bit long! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That other one was getting a bit long!
Page 1 of 1