Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:43 am

Mable, how is the young un? And his ne-er de well Mama? Wink
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:06 am

Debu wrote:
Mable, how is the young un? And his ne-er de well Mama? Wink
We went to see him yesterday . They seem able to drag him everywhere but over here. But it'd been since Dec. 20 that we'd seen either of the boys so we just bit the bullet and went over there of course we called first and had to leave a message. They never answer the phone unless they're calling each other or her mama. The baby is growing . It's just like holding his older brother. They're so alike . The mama...well that's another story for me. She saw Russell on crutches and said what happened to you ...then she told him he looked good with all the weight he'd lost...he said Mable has lost more than me ( I haven't but ) she immediately went into how much she's lost since having the baby. Russell said later that she still looks pregnant to him. She said she'd lost 30 lbs since Jonah was born. ha ha. She never even acknowledged I was even in the room let alone I'd lost any weight. I'm just not a good enough mother in law I guess...I really love my son in law but can't stand either daughter in law.
She tried to say that they'd been staying home with the baby...bull shit...They had to go to her mamas' for Christmas dinner but it wasn't for Christmas...it was mamas' birthday ...not Christmas...or Jesus' birthday...it was hers. Here these obnoxious religious people don't celebrate Jesus' birthday on Dec. 25th because they don't believe that's when it is...but they sure celebrate mamas' b/day. Can you tell I don't care for them at all...ha ha ha Evil or Very Mad
But thanks for asking ...right now the baby is a sweetie but give her a couple of years with him and he'll be like his brother. That child wants to fight all the time. Breaks things climbs everywhere...and she brags that she was like that when she was that age...I said I wouldn't be bragging about it. He needs to learn to not destroy things...But Todd says he loves her...
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 am

So when exactly is Jesus's birthday?????

Family. You sure can't pick em, eh?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 am

Debu wrote:
So when exactly is Jesus's birthday?????

Family. You sure can't pick em, eh?

They say sometime in the summer but they don't celebrate it then either. I say they say that because they're cheap and don't want to spend any money for gifts for anybody. But they do get into birthdays for family. This dil also won't teach those two boys about Santa...says it Pagan...so she buys things for them with them there with her and then puts it in the basement for the older one to see until Christmas morning. says that's lying to them and she won't raise them to believe lying is right. She's only 33 I think but she is sooooooooo dense...I tried to tell her that we raised our kids to believe in Santa and that Santa only brought them what their parents could afford. She's just stupid and I do believe it rubs off cause my son is going along with her. Just to irritate her I wrapped the boys gifts in Santa paper...then sent them to their house...
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 am

Just to irritate her I wrapped the boys gifts in Santa paper...then sent them to their house...[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!!

Poor kiddos, it's sad to not believe in fairy tales when you're a child.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 am

hummer wrote:
Just to irritate her I wrapped the boys gifts in Santa paper...then sent them to their house...

HAHAHAHA!!!

Poor kiddos, it's sad to not believe in fairy tales when you're a child.[/quote]

That's the thing tho...everything in his room is Spider Man...is that not a fairy tale. And the cars thing...he has a lot of that kind of stuff too...but her Mama says those things aren't lying to them I guess...He also loves Pooh and Jungle Book and stuff like that ..he's just not allowed to watch anything with Santa in it or about Santa.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:27 am

Oh, so it's strictly religious? I thought Santa was Saint Nicholas, a german noble or something that loved kids and gifting.

I sorta get it, but it's still stupid. Like Kailyn's Christian school not doing Halloween. I don't know what's worse, no Halloween or NO CHRISTMAS PROGRAM in public school.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:32 am

What the hell is wrong with her ????

It's not only HER kids she's hurting but every other child they tell.

That's so wrong.

BTW, I thought the new baby was just so damn cute.

You're so like me. I not only would have wrapped them that way but put a card from Santa. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:39 am

hummer wrote:
Oh, so it's strictly religious? I thought Santa was Saint Nicholas, a german noble or something that loved kids and gifting.

I sorta get it, but it's still stupid. Like Kailyn's Christian school not doing Halloween. I don't know what's worse, no Halloween or NO CHRISTMAS PROGRAM in public school.

Yeah I used to hear that Halloween was a Christian holiday ...I think when the Trick or Treating came into being is when it got the bad name. Cause so much meaness was going on for a while.
She thinks it's crazy that I have a collection of old Saint Nicks' on my mantle with an angel...she said she never understood people who mix the two. I said I like both of them and since it's my house I'll have what I like. If you don't like them don't look. They're still on the mantle now. And I have one Santa face that hangs on the wall ...all this is ceramic stuff that I made and painted and I love them...the one hanging on the wall was put there when I finished making it and it's stayed there since. Russells' Mama used to say it's not eating nor drinking so don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:46 am

Shelia wrote:
What the hell is wrong with her ????

It's not only HER kids she's hurting but every other child they tell.

That's so wrong.

BTW, I thought the new baby was just so damn cute.

You're so like me. I not only would have wrapped them that way but put a card from Santa. Twisted Evil

Well what I didn't do my daughter did. She put cards from Santa in all their things.
Her problem is she's just ignorant but she keeps telling everybody she's a "good" Christian...my daughter said there is no such thing...there are strong Christians but not good ones. She won't argue with Terri.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 am

That's really funny.

Let's hope one day soon she'll see the error of her ways. There's always hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........   Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking of slob daughter-in-laws.........
Page 1 of 1