Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?)

Go down 
+2
Debu
hummer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?)   Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 am

Debu wrote:
I tell ya, if I didn't have bad luck, I doubt I would have any!

ha ha! too cruel. I watched that show too, seems like a stretch to me. I mean, if the masons were leaving all these signs wouldn't one of these modern masons have figured the shit out by now?????

My ex was a mason/shriner. They definately have some secrets but ...come on.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?)   Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:03 am

That is what I was thinking too. That is some scary shit the way they present it. I have a feeling 2012 is gonna be way worse than 2000 was for all the crazies.

BTW, talked to mom. She is doing fine. On 30% oxygen but giving em hell in PT and OT.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?)   Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:08 am

Deb, when I went to the hospital I only had 30% lung capacity in one lung. I was drowning in my own fluids.

Good Lawd.

Sounds like she's doing real good. Relief to you all I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?)   Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Deb (this has to be at least 10 characters?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: