Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would Anyone Be Up For This?

Go down 
+2
Debu
Emily
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 am

Debu wrote:
I love cinnamon graham crackers. Yeah, with Mom still in the hospital, and Dad dead of Lung Cancer, I figger I better quit while I am ahead. Get it??

Gawd, I wish you the best. You CAN do it if you're ready!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:50 am

I am pretty sure I am ready for it. I think. hehe. Actually I am more resigned to it than I have been in the past. Hell if Doc can, I can, right?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 am

Debu wrote:
I am pretty sure I am ready for it. I think. hehe. Actually I am more resigned to it than I have been in the past. Hell if Doc can, I can, right?

Russell used that nicoret gum...then he got hooked on it so he started chewing regular gum along with the nicoret then he finally had to quit chewing gum all together because his jaw was giving him trouble. ha ha...He went years without chewing anything then just recently he was able to start chewing again.
But good look to you Debu on quitting.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:09 am

Doc drank his habit away. Smile
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:16 am

I use the nicorette.....but I like Doc's idea too! But I cut back on my drank. And I am on a diet, kind of anyway. Oh hell. Now what??? No
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am

Quote :
Now what???

You can always become a sex addict.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Just don't put anything on film or video.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:44 am

Oh LAWD! I doubt that will happen......hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm

I got WII fit last summer

but of course, with my foot, that is out of the question for right now.

They are using WII in nursing homes now for exercise and rehab!

I do go to the dr tomorrow for my foot and will see what he says. I think using the board might have to wait a while cus just walking in the grocery store makes it ache.

I could do some of the other activities though couldnt I?

Graham crackers are on my diabetic diet. I had forgotten all about them so I am glad to have been reminded . I put them on my grocery list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would Anyone Be Up For This?   Would Anyone Be Up For This? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would Anyone Be Up For This?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: