Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? Empty
PostSubject: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:17 pm

I was just wondering about that...I decided last week to try my Slimquick again and after two days of taking it just like before when I took it I started having leg cramps at night early mornings. I took the last one on Friday and had a couple twinges Sat. morning but then Sunday I was back to normal. So that for me means no more Slimquick. I use the dexatrim ...once a day and the rest of the time the hypnosis tapes work really well. Putting the head phone on when I go to bed at night is the key for me. I usually wake up before the wake up on the tape or way past it and into the second tape...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:37 am

I'm still taking it. The weight drop has started to wind down but I continue to shrink.

That's good because at my age too much weight being lost too quick means saggy skin that doesn't go back like it used to.

Still no side effects that I can tell. I'm having charlie horses in the arches my feet but that's from not drinking enough water. It's hard to drink when you're not thirsty.

I have lost a total of 37 pounds. Still a long way to go but I'm going to make my goal by June/July.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:58 am

I think the cramps I'm having are from losing too much water...cause when I take the slimquick all I do is pee...without the slimquick I can drink my water and not lose it all. I'm sorta at a standstill where losing is concerned but I know that will happen...WW calls it a plateau and I just have to work past it. Not being able to walk and exercise much I can understand the stand still...My goal is to just get down another 30 lbs in the next year. I figure 40 lbs. in a year is achievable and the longer it takes me to get it off the longer it'll stay off..
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:09 am

I went off it when I was sick, since I was taking an antibiotic and feeling bad, I really didn't care. I saw progress when I was on it and need to get back on!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:56 am

I've stopped it - it worked pretty well the first couple of weeks but not anymore.

SHEILA - 37 lbs! That's great. I'm jealous.

I am holding steady - steady at fat.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 am

For some reason the stuff is still working when I take it. FLUKE.

I had this fat ring around my neck and it's gone. I noticed it yesterday.

I do crave crazy stuff. Like packs of cheese. Not one, a pack. Very Happy

A coke. I haven't had a coke in years.

I bought a hamburger a couple of weeks ago when Glenn was gone, I was too tired to cook for one or fix myself something and it made me sick to my stomach. I love hamburgers.

I have far to go. I'm on a mission. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?   Are you girls still taking the Hoodia? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you girls still taking the Hoodia?
Page 1 of 1