Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Sunday morning!

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
hummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hummer

hummer

Good Sunday morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Been a busy weekend, hope you girls are enjoying your weekend.

I'm going to pick up Kailyn in a bit, she's staying here this week since school is out for WINTER BREAK. scratch

I hate the public school system.....no CHRISTMAS PROGRAM. Unbelievable.

Are ya'll dumping the JERKS group?
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 am

I'm not dumping right now just biding my time. I check it out every once in a while...I see where EC posted to Em. ha ha. There just isn't much going on there right now.
I'm getting ready to go out with Terri to Kroger and then other places then we'll come home and eat again. This has been an all weekend eat seems like . But we'll get thru it. I miss talking with every one on here tho.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 am

I keep forgetting to get out of aol to read this board. If I thought it wouldn't mess up everything I'd just delete that one on aol.
I don't like the Winter Holidays either Hummer...
Terri bought me a whirly gig from Svannah this summer that has a humming bird inside it. It's neat . I'll have to get a picture of it if I can and show you. Now for sure we're off to Kroger. Have a good day everybody. flower
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am

It's a BEAUTIFUL day here today !!!

Got a big ol' ham on the smoker outside. Looking for dinette sets and material to finish making curtains.

I have to put my blanket making on hold. I have to finish my sewing first.

Supposed to be very cold here tonight. Some people on the weather service are teasing me with a chance of snow tomorrow. I WILL NOT STAY UP TO FIND OUT.

The Jerks board won't come up.

Other than that, it's quiet here. I'm getting firworks later. cherry
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 am

Happy Sunday y'all! I was running all day yesterday, and am gonna just chill today. Have presents to wrap, and I will probably knit a bit. Gonna make spag and meatballs today.

BTW, have a ton of crap to do tomorrow, goal being to get a half day on Tuesday. So, if you don't see me too much that is why. Although I always seem to be able to get online at some point!

Off to drop in to jerks.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 am

I'm here, too! Just got back from shopping a bit. I've got work I have to finish today because tomorow is the day I go to have this:

Microsuspension laryngoscopy with biopsy and esophagoscopy. Say that 10 times fast!

I have to be there at 5:30 am (ick) and apparently I have to have general anesthesia - ick again. I am not looking forward to this at all, except to get it over with. If I have to have general anesthesia, I'll be out of it for most of the day even though the procedure only takes 1/2 hour. Ick.

I'll copy and paste this at the jerks board so as not to raise suspicions.

afro
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:44 am

Good luck tomorrow Em. I'll be thinking of you.

When you feel up to it please let us know how you're doing. I love you
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:23 am

Shelia wrote:
Good luck tomorrow Em. I'll be thinking of you.

When you feel up to it please let us know how you're doing. I love you

What Shelia said. Hope you get some good results and that they can help with your difficulties. Small price to pay if it will help!
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:31 am

What Sheila and Rhonda said!

You will be in my thoughts....
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:46 am

Thanks guys! I'll let you know how it goes. Apparently I will not be able to use my voice for a few days.

Maybe Rachelle needs to have that done. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 am

Will be thinking about you tomorrow. Hope everything goes well and when it's over with everything will be like it' supposed to be again. Take care of yourself.
Rachelle would probably undo anything by talking non stop. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Sunday morning!   Good Sunday morning! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Sunday morning!
Page 1 of 1