Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
Shelia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

BREAKING NEWS !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:26 am

Shocking developments !!!!

Today was the official weigh in at the Bellot house.

I swear, we weighed items on the scale to be sure that thing was accurate, I didn't think it was.

Jon gained 3 pounds.

I lost ....

14 big ones !!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

All fluid I'm sure but I swear I nearly fell off that damn scale !!!!

I am in shock, it can't be possible !!! But the scale it do not lie. I let the boy witness this miracle !!!!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:30 am

Shelia wrote:
Shocking developments !!!!

Today was the official weigh in at the Bellot house.

I swear, we weighed items on the scale to be sure that thing was accurate, I didn't think it was.

Jon gained 3 pounds.

I lost ....

14 big ones !!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

All fluid I'm sure but I swear I nearly fell off that damn scale !!!!

I am in shock, it can't be possible !!! But the scale it do not lie. I let the boy witness this miracle !!!!

THAT'S AWESOME!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:34 am

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! I be so proud of ya! bounce
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

The boy is hating. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:43 am

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

That is great! 14 pounds. Can you feel it?
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 am

unfreakinbelievable!!!!!!

Way to GO girl!

Don't be so hard on Jon! Tell him he's building muscle and it's heavier....I've been on the wrong side a few times myself and it's UGLY!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:50 am

Yeah and see it too.

I had this fat flap by my drooping stomach and the other day I noticed it was gone.

I was like, WTH ???

I also thought when I went out the other day my clothes felt loose. Not snug like last time I wore that outfit.

Another thing ??? The fat under my neck is soft. It used to be sturdy. Now it looks deflated.

OMG. Laughing

That's so funny !!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:54 am

Jonathan is NOT following his own rules.

He eats junk, drinks cokes, eats all day and night. Big plates of food.

He walks with me and lifts weights but that's it.

NOW he's rethinking what he's doing wrong.

I am not rubbing it in though. He will have to moderate his food. Until he does that he won't lose anything.

Oh and he uses a lot of salt. That don't help.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 am

We have Round Rock donuts in the house and I haven't eaten one. The hardest time to stay away frmo them is when I first bring them home because after a couple of days they don't taste that good so I'm past that time.

I think the Hoodia is actually helping some - I don't find myself feeling starved half the time and dreaming about food. And you are right, no side effects whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:23 am

I gotta buy some hoodia. Right now I am eating cake. It was there, and I am eating it. My time o da month and all. I don't even care for cake much.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:26 am

Yeah, and so far I still have not had any side effects. Usually by now my legs would be hurting.

That stuff does curb your hunger. I find myself reaching for a banana or some crackers before junk.

I'm also feeling more energetic. The cooking shocked me but doing my housework ??? Regularly ??? Because I WANT to ???

That girl's gone C R A Z Y !!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:41 pm

I punched in slimquick hoodia and came across a forum that has women on it talking about their experiences with the product.

I'm not the only one that had remarkable weight loss. Some did, some didn't.

Question, anybody here drink green tea ???

A woman on the forum claims green tea jump starts your metabolism. That and the natural appetite suppressant in hoodia are what helps you lose the weight.

I want to know if after I stop taking it, will green tea help me keep the energy while losing weight ???

I have never had green tea. Before I go and buy it I'd like to know how it tastes.

I hate wasting money.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 pm

I never tried it

I think you just have to try it and see

I have heard, and I dont know if this is true or not, but it can interfere with some medications.

ask the pharmacist if you are on anything.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Shelia wrote:
I punched in slimquick hoodia and came across a forum that has women on it talking about their experiences with the product.

I'm not the only one that had remarkable weight loss. Some did, some didn't.

Question, anybody here drink green tea ???

A woman on the forum claims green tea jump starts your metabolism. That and the natural appetite suppressant in hoodia are what helps you lose the weight.

I want to know if after I stop taking it, will green tea help me keep the energy while losing weight ???

I have never had green tea. Before I go and buy it I'd like to know how it tastes.

I hate wasting money.

Some of the green tea is good. But I've found that the artificially sweetened green tea is too sweet. You can always just buy one bottle at the store for $1 or so and try it out. I have bought the Arizona green tea with the artificial sweetener but I dilute it with water and I think that's good.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

I drink green tea, and like it. I don't drink as much as I should. I should drink alot more. Green tea brewed with tea bags pretty much tastes like black tea, but a little weaker. I used to brew it pretty strong and use it for iced tea. Now, I don't put milk or sweeteners in my tea or coffee, I like things tasting just like they are supposed to, and I like it, so it can't be bad.

For those who like the sweets: Tim's mom is a diabetic and swears by stevia. It is a plant that apparantly tastes like sugar. She gets it in liquid form, that reminds me of saccarin, I think? Anyhoo, it is a good revelation for those who like sweets, and want to stay away from sugar, or fake sugars. I have seen it in the grocery store, she gets it at either Kroger, which is our non-uppity store, or Walmart. I saw in a magazine that they are now selling it in granular form, like sugar. However, I haven't seen that in the store yet, but then again, I ain't been looking for it.

Lipton makes green tea. You can buy it either caffeinated or non caffeinated. It doesn't cost that much. Same or close to regular plain ole black tea.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 pm

I usually buy the green tea the lemon flavored kind in the bottle ...In the summer when it's really hot to have a cold one is very good. My older son keeps them in a cooler in his truck (he's a tire salesman) and drinks them all day . I've seen him take one and only get two swallows out of it. I think he said he drinks about 6 a day.
They do make you pee tho big time. I think that is one reason they help you lose weight. My friend in Gulfport started drinking brewed green tea. We drink a lot of just regular orange pekoe tea. What we always called Ice Tea...I use equal and sweet n low to sweeten mine. Started way back in the early 70 using that and it doesn't have that after taste that you get from just one of them alone. My son in law told me about that ...he says it synergizes or something like that ...I've had people drink our tea and they think it's sweetened with sugar.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:30 pm

I tried it once, think it gave me a headache. Everything gives me a headache. Mad

Deb, I saw on recent show that stevia may be linked to cancer just like saccharine was. Who knows what causes us to be ill and what really benefits us? Moderation, that's the ticket.

I do know that splenda gave me the "tummy issue".
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Well crap. and Stevia is a plant. That is all. Just like sugar cane. Ok, if plants might cause cancer, I guess I should just pick out which plant I want to kill me, eh?

Shoot.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 am

Okay.

I'm going to give green tea a try.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:52 am

I have been using Truvia which is Stevia, I think. I think it's good but I didn't know it could possibly cause cancer.

When my sister was much younger, she used to lay out A LOT, drink Tab A LOT, and smoke cigarettes A LOT. She used to joke that she was going to end up with all kinds of cancer because of her habits.

I hated laying out whereas she could lay out all day long - ick! Don't tell her I said so but she is a lot more wrinkly than I am and she's only five years older than me.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:57 am

Yeah, Truvia is a product they make from the Stevia plant. I didn't know about the cancer stuff either.

Check this out....

"Perhaps it's not the safety of stevia, but its sweetness which is the real sticking point as McCaleb goes on to explain. If stevia has the potential to become a popular non-caloric sweetener, where would that leave some other products currently on the market?

McCaleb says, "That's the problem, apparently, because someone (FDA won't say who, but it's a big company) doesn't want it on the market, and convinced FDA to ban it."

http://healing.about.com/cs/uc_directory/a/uc_stevia_jones.htm

Now that about figgers, eh?
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 am

Well that sucks! Let me guess - they figured you have to use 6 pounds of it per day for 60 years and you might get cancer.

Dan told me the company that makes Equal filed for bankruptcy last week.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:10 am

Emily wrote:
Well that sucks! Let me guess - they figured you have to use 6 pounds of it per day for 60 years and you might get cancer.

Dan told me the company that makes Equal filed for bankruptcy last week.

Oh No...We use it all the time...maybe not Equal but the store brand in blue.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:14 am

I still think you will be able to get it in the generic form. I buy it that way, too.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 am

Emily wrote:
I still think you will be able to get it in the generic form. I buy it that way, too.

Maybe that's why Equal is going broke...they had that stuff over priced anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS !!!!!   BREAKING NEWS !!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next