Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......

Go down 
+2
Emily
Debu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maboe Shortt

Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:13 am

Hey Everyne. Thanks. All of you are such good people. Don't worry
about the phone thing, y'all are right. I was wrong and I was very
tired and stressed
and weepy and lonely. Ron can not talk long as it is (s.o.b.) and he
HATES phones. What the heck was I even thinking. I am so sorry
everyone. Ron knows all of
you care, as do I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The latest from the jerks board.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 am

Ok. She is nuts. Or PMS'ing, or maybe right now not drunk.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:39 am

Maybe noone is calling, cuz all you did last time was bitch about it? >>

that, among other things is why I didnt call!
And she must have deleted the one post about Ron asking if anyone called cus I dont see it in there now.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 am

That is why I cut and pasted it as soon as I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 am

That's why I cut and pasted her last one as soon as I saw it too. She is the master deleter...ha ha...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:09 am

Hey Everyne. Thanks. All of you are such good people. Don't worry
about the phone thing, y'all are right. I was wrong and I was very
tired and stressed
and weepy and lonely. Ron can not talk long as it is (s.o.b.) and he
HATES phones. What the heck was I even thinking. I am so sorry
everyone. Ron knows all of
you care, as do I

Since when does she say ya'll ??? Rolling Eyes

You see, when she posts something she knows sounds bad she always says it was because she's tired or stressed. That's an excuse she uses for her bad behavior.

I told ya'll. She wanted someone to call HER.

And Deb, she told me she drinks starting at noon sometimes so if she seems drunk she probably is. She's a mean mouth drunk. When I drink wine I get silly. She gets mean.

I still can't get over all of the things I missed during these 2 years and am learning now. Was I just dumb, blind, too freakin' nice ??? Were we all just too damn nice to see it ???

I think that. I think we all bent over backwards to be nice to two people that really weren't nice.

Live and learn.

When I grow up I want to be like Mable. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:17 am

Quote :
When I grow up I want to be like Mable.

Me, too. She's got just enough sassiness in her to get her point across. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:24 am

Emily wrote:
Quote :
When I grow up I want to be like Mable.

Me, too. She's got just enough sassiness in her to get her point across. Smile

Thank you both ...that's a compliment .. and to think my Mama thought she'd gotten all that sassiness out of me. ha ha ha ha
I think it's just that I've been around a little longer than you girls have and have seen this kind of crap more than once. With Russell working for major rubber companies we moved a lot and I had real fast lessons on people and how to see the phonies with our moves.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 am

When I was growing up, I was taught to never talk back, never argue with anyone, and behave. As I have gotten older, I have found that isn't always the best way to conduct my life.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:40 am

Latest post

5:10pm. Ron just called. The Dr just took all of the chest drains
out. YIPPEE!!! Ron walked 3 times today and he is exhausted. His lung
capacity was 3000 preop
and it is 1000 now, but Ron is very determined to get well. I am very
proud of him. ?He thanks the nurses constantly, and he has very
exceptional care. I am
also thankful. I told Ron to have them keep the urine catheter in for
another day (because each day gets better). He agreed. He is wobbly and
he complained
today (not complained, but stated) that he is dizzy. He is unstable. I
told him that he is doing remarkably well, and I truly am so proud of
him. He is doing
everything to build up his lungs, he uses his lung machine without the
staff having to tell him to, and he moves his feet in order to maintain
circulation.....I am so proud of him. He is a model patient and so
thankful to the nursing staff. He has a road ahead of him, but he is
strong, so am I, and I
am doing everything I can to help him...and to never see me cry. Thank,
everyone.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:43 am

Emily wrote:
When I was growing up, I was taught to never talk back, never argue with anyone, and behave. As I have gotten older, I have found that isn't always the best way to conduct my life.

Very Happy

Yes when I was growing up that's the same thing I was taught. If I ever did it was sassing. So it didn't take me long to stop it when I knew what would happen if I didn't...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 am

I didn't DARE talk back when I was growing up.

My mother was big on manners and always looking your best.

I've always had a sassy mouth. I got it from my mother !!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Let's see, Ron is better, Ron is doing well, Ron is getting around. She talks about him like he's 3. Big improvement from her last post. Amazing.

You see that model patient thing ?? She said that last time and it wasn't true.

Then it goes into :

he is strong, so am I, and I am doing everything I can to help him...and to never see me cry. Thank, everyone.

"I am not a martyr" ~ Rachelle

Laughing
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 am

Sounds as if he's progressing extremely well....any betting peeps here? I say he's out by Monday.

He's up walking around after a-fib, right! A-fib is NOT coding. He'll be fine and mean as ever in no time.

Wonder how he's gonna conduct himself on blood thinners, super diet and low stress? He's not.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:05 am

Well damb. And here when I was having fun on the SH. I like some of those peeps, jaklite and rhan in particular. They are relatively intelligent, and even tho I disagree with them sometimes, they do treat peeps with respect, in kind. I don't always agree with them, but a forum where everyone agreed would be boring indeed.

I was a "sassy" kiddo too, still am a sassy grown up, but I learned to pick my battles finally. My mom was always getting me out of the school for causing trouble. I protested everything. Been a big fan of Freedom of Speech, and I grew up protesting Tipper Gore and the TMRC, Anti-Aparthied, woman's rights, etc....and I ALWAYS got in trouble for it. Mom kept on me about picking my battles, and I finally got it.

I was always told to never be considered "low" The sass, well they tried to beat it out of me, but that didn't work for long. Now I just protest, but, well, more ladylike. Knives in velvet gloves and all that. It works. hehe.

Can I be Maboe too????
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 am

What's the deal with saying that she doesn't want to cry in front of him?

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 am

Emily wrote:
What's the deal with saying that she doesn't want to cry in front of him?

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Maybe she thinks saying she's wanting to cry but not in front of him is a sympathy getter for her...NOT...
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 am

She cries for everything. Rolling Eyes For real.

I think she is just one of those people that can cry at will. I'm serious. She really is a drama queen. Can't ya'll tell ??? You should hear her on the phone.

I'll take that bet Hummer. I say he's out Monday. I give him a month or two and he ditches the diet. I don't have to read the forum to know that will happen. He'll still be mean and abusive. Rachelle will complain he doesn't follow the diet and she'll weep with sadness. Nothing will change. I also think he MAY go back in to get another gastric bypass. One of the Drs. wants him to have it done after he's healed.

He'll be back on the SH forum 2 weeks tops.

When he sees we aren't posting like we used to he's gonna call here. I'll bet money on that too.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 am

I ALMOST said something about that......but I didn't because I didn't want to start conversation with him. She is attempting poorly to portray herself as a strong woman. Remember when I posted about Mom and she said that I needed to have a good cry? I told her I didn't.

Now, I do cry, sometimes, but when I start I catch myself and can't. See, my dad and g-dad treated me like a boy because I was first born. And, they were military. I was told to stiffen up my upper lip and suck it up. Used to drive my mom crazy, I wouldn't cry when punished, and I wouldn't cry when I was spanked. Because I was taught not to. They never used the phrase "man up" but that was what it was. Drives Tim bat shit, cuz I hold it in, and on occasion, it just comes out. He knows to expect this delayed reaction from me, hell, he cries more than me.

When I said I don't cry, I guess she caught on, and so now, she doesn't cry.....
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:53 am

Shelia wrote:
She cries for everything. Rolling Eyes For real.

I think she is just one of those people that can cry at will. I'm serious. She really is a drama queen. Can't ya'll tell ??? You should hear her on the phone.

I'll take that bet Hummer. I say he's out Monday. I give him a month or two and he ditches the diet. I don't have to read the forum to know that will happen. He'll still be mean and abusive. Rachelle will complain he doesn't follow the diet and she'll weep with sadness. Nothing will change. I also think he MAY go back in to get another gastric bypass. One of the Drs. wants him to have it done after he's healed.

He'll be back on the SH forum 2 weeks tops.

When he sees we aren't posting like we used to he's gonna call here. I'll bet money on that too.
Well I hope you will let your machine get the calls if he does call. Don't let them harass you.
He'll probably be home by this time next week. Then look out SH and all the other forums he's posted on. He'll be back posting all the nasty post he always does.
I read somewhere she said she's taking two weeks leave to care for him..her two weeks will be over next week. Wonder if she'll leave him then or just hang around and cry all the time. ha
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Speaking of calls - did anyone just call here? It came up with nothing but a "0" and I didn't answer - I don't answer if there is no caller ID. Now of course, when I call someone my number doesn't come up because that's how Dan had it when we first got our Tme Warner phone.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 pm

I'll never forget when she asked how your mommy was.

Mommy ??? That bugged the hell out of me. She used words a little kid would use.

I think you're right about the crying. She also wants ya'll to think she's this helpless creature and she ain't !!!

Anyway, I understand about the crying. My sister was like you only it wasn't taught. She wouldn't give you the satisfaction of seeing her cry for nothing. She had her moments I'm sure but damn if I saw them.

I'm a crybaby.

I'm sensitive. Laughing

Okay it's menopause.

No Em, I didn't call. But I might.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:03 pm

dayum! Mable, you are a beeeeyotch! And I mean that in the most loving way! I can't wait to meet you in person, and I know I will someday!

Can I be you when I grow up? Please????

And Em, nope I didn't call you.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm

I'd love to talk to you on the phone Shelia. Debi says you have the neatest Cajun accent evah!

I don't know why when the phone rang, my first thought was it's Rachelle.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Speaking of my Mommy,,,,,I am fixin to call her. I got updates, and am gonna post em in another thread.

Yeah, I have this thing where I think my Dad is looking at me over space, and knows if I cry, even tho he has been dead for 10+ years, so whatever.

And.....the only peeps I have ever met that say they don't cry are the ones that say it for attention. IMHO. It ain't nothing to be proud of, and has gotten me called a frigid cold hearted bitch on more than one occasion. Tim has been the only one that got it, so he gets the brunt of the "meltdowns" as he calls em. Fact is, in my head I saw crying as being "weak" on account of what I was taught. He is the only one I trust enough to see me that way. I love you
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm

I don't hide the tears. I can't, once it starts .... oh well, join in. Very Happy

I do not have a Cajun accent people !!!

I am too refined !!! It's French !!!

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Last edited by Shelia on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next