Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......

Go down 
+2
Emily
Debu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... Empty
PostSubject: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Checked into jerks right now, this is what I got. Two posts.

1.Deb. Thank you. I must clear up - Ron would have died without the surgery per his Dr. This could have happened at any given time. In the future. Today Ron went into A-phib. His blood pressure plummeted and his heart rate went from 80 to 150 in seconds. The pacemaker was brought in, just in case. He has round the clock people working constantly on him. He has drains coming out of everywhere in his chest, he has 7 different iv drips, he has no use of his arms, iv's in both arms, he has a urinal cathater and big box attached that sits on the floor from it, he has 2 heart catheters and big boxes that sit on the floor from them, he has many machines, so many tubes, he is on constant oxygen. He had two oxygen scares today. He was suffocating. Thank you for thinking of him, he has asked every day if I have heard from you. He told me today "this is pretty serious stuff". Yes it is. Keep him close, if you will...thanks...love,Rachelle Ron is a very sick man

2. I am going to share something, and I will delete it later so he does not read it, but Ron is a proud man, and he is also a very ill man and he has made friends here who he actually trusts and calls friends. Every day he has asked me if someone has called. I do not know what to say to him. He is so alone and going through all of this, and he needs you. It is bad enough that Shelia has suddenly dismissed herself from us. I hope she is ok, but I do not understand her not being there for Ron and I. I do not even care anymore, Ron is my focus. I am not asking you to call, but wondering why no one has. I am not being ugly. This man that trusts no one, trusts in all of you, each of you. He needs you now more than ever. I tell him the truth, that there have been a few posts on the board. I just feel sad, I guess

I am going to respond, and I will send you my response on the next msg.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:14 pm

My response, after several edits....

Hey there, just checking in. Glad to know Ron is doing well. All of those boxes and catheters and stuff are to be expected. With that kind of surgery, that is what they need to know everything is running right. I know, been there done that. It looks scary, but it is what it is. Just hang in there, they will be gone before you know it. I don't know where everyone is, but I am sure they are concerned. Perhaps you aren't getting calls since the last time Ron was in the hospital, we knew you were tired from the phone constantly ringing, and you might want some peace in the important times? I dunno. Did Ms Lizzie come to see you? And Ms. Lou? I am happy you know such considerate friends to be there with you, when everyone is so far away. How is your rash? Are you eating?

Well, enough questions for now, just hang tough. Been a long day, and WAAAAAAY past my bedtime. You should be resting!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Ron being sick and being in the hospital last month didn't stop her from pursuing a relationship with another man.

I can't say for sure but if I were as sick as she says he is, the last thing on my mind would be whether anyone called to check on him.

Eh, I'm over her and her guilt trips.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:30 pm

I hear ya. I ain't calling. Man, that was some SERIOUS fishing she went on. My first version said: Maybe noone is calling, cuz all you did last time was bitch about it? I toned it down. Smile
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Ok, discuss amongst yourselves....gotta get some nighty night. I am about to turn into a punkin!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm

WHOA !!!!

Good reply Deb. Very Happy

She's pulling the same crap she pulled the last time he was in the hospital. The moment he says one ugly thing to her it's I hate him, I'm leaving him, I deserve better.

All this concern, this love and devotion makes me want to vomit. Plus she's the biggest drama queen I have ever seen in my life and believe me I've seen my share.

And she is being ugly. Trying to make you all feel guilty for not fawning all over her and her sadness.

She damn knows if any of you call it's Rachelle you have to talk to. Maybe if Ron were a better person she wouldn't have to beg people to call him.

I wonder how many times she called her man in Canada ??
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I agree with Emily and Shelia that you Deb did good in your reply. Like the others I read and see how she is complaining that day but take it all with a grain of salt. No doubt he's in bad health or he wouldn't be in the hospital??? I just don't believe his first thoughts are the jerks board and who has called since she says he's such a private person. I don't believe he'd be talking that much at all . Like you said Deb we have been there done that with a loved one (really love) not just saying words.
You did a great job "killing her with kindness"...
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:17 pm

But wasn't it the day before that she was talking about how he was out of ICU and doing so good?

Maybe I'm just dreaming that I read that, or did she write that and then go and delete it?
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm

No, you did, She said he was off the vent, and was going to get out of ICU. Now, since no one has called he has coded twice. I checked the board this morning, no reply, she did post another one about the same time I posted, and I didn't see it till this am, saying she really needed Shelia to call. Ya know, she might be in a bit of a panic, with you not calling her, and knowing everything you know. Stupid!

Doc had a good reply too, saying he wasn't a phone person. She hasn't responded to me yet.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 am

I'm not calling.

Thanks to you all that guilt thing ain't working anymore.

I wish him the best. I really do. I hope he makes a remarkable recovery in record time.

I won't be suckered again.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 am

You are a rockstar! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 am

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

And I'd like to thank the special ladies here for helping me find my way out of the guilt ridden fog.

Thank You.

everyone take a bow !!!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:32 am

Like I've said, we are all to the age where there is no point in wasting our time left on this earth dealing with and being friends with people we don't want to be friends with.

Your friendship with her, Shelia, was one-sided and all about her. If I were going what she were going through, I would be prepared to handle it on my own and rely on my friends who wanted to be there for me for support but I surely wouldn't want people to be around who were doing it out of guilt.

Nope, you are right to leave it as you have left it. Besides, if you called her you know she would be shitty to you just to teach you a lesson. You don't need that.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 am

Yup. Enough of that Mayhem and Foolishness......someone just needs to suck it up and take her big girl pill.....

Yeah, I love love love Neicy on Clean House. I really really do.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:52 am

Oh God Em, so true.

Well, in a few days they'll be home and she'll be too busy caring for him she won't have time for chit chat anyway.

That's how it went last time.

BUT, if she doesn't stop with all the self pity and po me Shelia's being mean crap I will send her an email telling her why I don't want to be friends. Put an end to that right there.

If she doesn't care that I'm around then why keep bringing it up ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:56 am

Good point missy. Good point indeed!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:10 am

BUT, if she doesn't stop with all the self pity and po me Shelia's being mean crap I will send her an email telling her why I don't want to be friends. Put an end to that right there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If she doesn't care that I'm around then why keep bringing it up ???[/quote]
If she doesn't stop with the po me stuff and you do reply you should do it from an email address that she can't reply to. So you don't have to hear/read anymore crap.
She is all about Rachelle and no one else. All that care and concern for Ron is all about her not him.
Yes it was posted that he was in a step down unit from ICU but then last night he was really bad. ha ...All another way of getting attention.
I'm wondering too about Doc and Grizz...maybe they're not really wanting to be connected with the two of them any longer but don't know any other way of showing them so they just don't post any more.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:48 am

Doc wasn't a daily or weekly poster. Sometimes he disappears for long periods.

He's there mostly during baseball season.

Grizz must be having some bad personal problems.

He comes and goes but not usually for this long without getting in touch with Rosie or Ron.

I'm thinking he may not come back.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:27 am

Hey Hey!

I'm guilt tripping!

I'll get over it. I think.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:31 am

She did quit calling and emailing.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 am

Shelia wrote:
She did quit calling and emailing.

That's good that she has quit...just hope it'll last not just quit for a while trying to make you feel guilty then start trying to revive a lost friendship.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 am

hummer wrote:
Hey Hey!

I'm guilt tripping!

Sad
Well Hummer I hope you will get over that. You haven't done anything to have any guilt feelings about . Now Rachelle on the other hand should be just full of guilty feelings but we all know she always turns it around on a friend.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:15 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
hummer wrote:
Hey Hey!

I'm guilt tripping!

Sad
Well Hummer I hope you will get over that. You haven't done anything to have any guilt feelings about . Now Rachelle on the other hand should be just full of guilty feelings but we all know she always turns it around on a friend.

I don't feel bad for Rachelle, or Ron either really. I don't like what I've learned about them as people but I was more vested in the friendship than I thought I was or is it more like I just have one less place to vent? I mean, it's cyber-friends and should be easier to end, especially when I don't agree with lying and cheating, but they are still people and I feel badly about not making a better exit. I can't really think of a way without bringing up things that are better left unsaid....things told in confidence. I'm not going back over there no matter what goes on with them.

Now that it's just us and Rosie is here it's MUCH better..... I'm just a wimp.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:23 am

Now that it's just us and Rosie is here it's MUCH better..... I'm just a wimp.[/quote]

NO YOU ARE NOT A WIMP ... now say that several times in a row...You're just a good hearted person who doesn't like to lose a friend or supposed friend.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
Now that it's just us and Rosie is here it's MUCH better..... I'm just a wimp.

NO YOU ARE NOT A WIMP ... now say that several times in a row...You're just a good hearted person who doesn't like to lose a friend or supposed friend.[/quote]

I don't mind losing a friend (or someone I thought of as a friend), I'm just not proud of myself for slinking off. I wanted to wait and say "That's the last time I put up with your crap, JERK"....ha ha. I'm giving them more consideration than they would me, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......   Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up peeps, this ain't pretty......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next