Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did ya'll see this ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Did ya'll see this ??? Empty
PostSubject: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:14 am

O M G

SHOCKED surgeons were forced to use their imagination after operating on woman with a huge can of hairspray stuck in her bum.

Mirela Gradinaru, 37, arrived at the clinic in Arad, western Romania, in agony, begging docs to help.

But she refused to tell surgeons how the can came to be lodged in her rear even after a successful operation dislodged the canister.

Mirandolina Prisca, a doctor at the clinic, explained: "We had X-rays done to localise the object and then we carried out the operation. The patient was fine after it.

"She was very embarrassed. She was clearly in a lot of pain, however it got there."

"This was not just a little can of deodorant, this was a massive can of hairspray," said one hospital worker.

And perhaps unsurprisingly the docs never got to the bottom of this medical mystery!

Did ya'll see this ??? Xray1709
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:23 am

When will people realize that the bum is an outie only!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:35 am

I can't get past "WHY"

Okay and how the hell ?????
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 am

I don't understand WHY either. Do you all think she could have sat on it...but surely it had to be well greased to go in.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 am

How was she walking with a can of hairspray up her butt?

Some people are really weird sexually, eh? Never once has a can of hairspray done anything for me other than hold the liquid that makes my hair stay in place.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:18 am

I prefer the plastic bottle and pump spray myself.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:30 am

I don't use hair spray at all...in the summer if I have hair spray or gel of any kind on my hair and go outside the bugs just flock to my head...they drive me nuts. So I just keep a perm in my hair and keep it short.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:54 am

I use it on my bangs.

My son used one I tried and fell in love with.

It doesn't make your hair look wet, no frizzies, and it holds all day. A miracle product considering the weather and humidity we have here.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 am

Shelia wrote:
I use it on my bangs.

My son used one I tried and fell in love with.

It doesn't make your hair look wet, no frizzies, and it holds all day. A miracle product considering the weather and humidity we have here.

Well................what is it? I gotta know!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:36 am

And perhaps unsurprisingly the docs never got to the bottom of this medical mystery!
<<

no pun intended, I am sure LOL

I worked at a hospital in college and we had a patient who had inserted a Bic pen up his butt and it "got lost". (or maybe it was his partner who inserted it, I dont know)
He had to have surgery to remove it

I use hairspray...when I feel "rich" I like Paul Mitchell's Freeze and Shine otherwise I usually use RAVE #4. I only use it in the front mostly.
Both products would withstand a hurricane. Everything else would be gone but my hair would be fine. lol

Yeah Shelia what is it that you use??
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 am

Good ta see ya missy.....were yer ears burning? We were wondering where you were on another thread.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 am

I use hairspray...when I feel "rich" I like Paul Mitchell's Freeze and Shine otherwise I usually use RAVE #4.

Did you know that you can go to Sallys and buy the Paul Mitchell knock off for about half the price. It's in a white bottle just like the PM is. It's called the generic brand . But it's the exact same thing as Paul Mitchell. I've used both .
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 am

I use something made by Biolage. I've used it forever. I do use Paul Mitchell gloss drops, too.

You will all be happy to know that I'm finally going tomorrow to get my hair highlights touched up and a little trim. How can you have a member of this forum with dark roots?

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 am

http://www.customnails.com/proffreezhai.html

Under $6 at Walmart.

It's competing product is Matrix'a Vavoom.

You don't need a lot and it lasts forever.

The cap says Fights Humidity.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:48 am

My friend uses something from Sally's but I dont know what it is. I will have to call her and find out

I got a real deal on the PM with a buy two get one free sale and then a ten dollar coupon at Penneys last summer. It was for the HUGE bottles I ended up paying only about 10.00 bucks a bottle for them.
I saved my smaller bottle and then just refill it cus the big bottles you cant spray, they are for refilling.

I am going to check into the Walmart thing and the Sally stuff.

I just got my hair highlighted last weekend! I was starting to look like a sorry ass drag queen. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:18 am

Hey, a big step up from a lesbian !!!

You should see the ones in N.O.

They look better than I do on my good days !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did ya'll see this ???   Did ya'll see this ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did ya'll see this ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: