Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

adult women fake babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

adult women fake babies Empty
PostSubject: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:51 am

WASHINGTON - Many people like to stop and play with newborn babies, but now some adult women are playing house with fake babies.

Some women are even going as far as taking day trips with the fake babies to the park, out to eat, and even hosting birthday parties for them.

Forty-nine-year-old Linda is married with no children of her own. Now, she says she feels like a mother because she has Reborns -- dolls made to look and feel like the real thing.

"It's not a crazy habit, like, you know, drinking, or some sort of, something that's going to hurt you. It's like a hobby and it doesn't really hurt anybody," Linda said.

These women are paying big bucks for this hobby, from $100 to a few thousand dollars. For Reborn owner Lachelle Moore, the fake babies fill a void.

"What's so wonderful about Reborns is that, um, they're forever babies," said Moore, who has grown children and grandchildren. "There's no college tuition, no dirty diapers... just the good part of motherhood," she added.

In her Kansas City home, Moore even has an elaborate room for the dolls. She organizes birthday parties, bakes a cake and even invites guests.

Psychologists say there could be a problem if and when these women stop interacting socially with others in their life.

Tell me this is a sick joke.

adult women fake babies Reborn1

adult women fake babies My%20baby%20harry%201

adult women fake babies PICT0018
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:58 am

O M G!! What's next?

I'm sorry, but that's just plain weird. Maybe they should hook up with some grown man who likes to wear diapers.

But those babies sure look real.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:59 am

I should get one and scare the hell out of Dan! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:03 am

TOO real.

I remember long ago coming across some photos of my aunt taken with each of her 3 stillborn babies.

These babies look like that.

It's creepy and sick.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:06 am

Man, that is just so wrong. On so many different levels. Gross!
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 am

I saw those baby dolls on EBay about 4 years ago. They do look so real and they even had them on QVC I think it was at one time. These women take just regular baby dolls and disassemble them and make them to look like a real baby. They were so expensive then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adult women fake babies   adult women fake babies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adult women fake babies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: