Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glenn spoke to his father last night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelia

Shelia

Glenn spoke to his father last night Empty
PostSubject: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:12 am

and the man said Obama was sending everyone another stimulus check.

I keep seeing people on the DUmp posting the same thing.

They can't possibly believe such a thing ???? Can they ???

Yeah, he's a moonbat. Some of the things he says are freakin' hilarious. He's not a dumb man, he's just confused.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:21 am

The news media keeps saying there will be a stimulus check but who believes anything they say? Just moonbats...
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:35 am

Maboe Shortt wrote:
The news media keeps saying there will be a stimulus check but who believes anything they say? Just moonbats...

They can't make up their minds. First they were, then they aren't.... Obama is gonna put it all on the net for complete disclosure. Same with the bailout stuff, he'll let us know what our government is doing. I am sure of it.

NOT!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:57 am

I have a better idea - HOW ABOUT WE GET A TAX HOLIDAY FOR TWO OR THREE MONTHS?
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:58 am

Em, Glenn says that too. That would give everyone some relief immediately.

Where's my check ??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:02 am

I am just hoping for my stimulus check before I have to pay my taxes. I am just gonna take it, and endorse it back to the IRS. Shocked
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

Debu wrote:
I am just hoping for my stimulus check before I have to pay my taxes. I am just gonna take it, and endorse it back to the IRS. Shocked
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 am

Emily wrote:
I have a better idea - HOW ABOUT WE GET A TAX HOLIDAY FOR TWO OR THREE MONTHS?

What exactly is the tax holiday? Is it just for federal income tax or ALL federal taxes? No, can't be ALL.

I honestly don't pay much federal income tax as it is right now. End of year, $511. And I get it all back. If Jeff stays healthy and I don't have the huge medical deduction I'll have to change my with-holding so I don't get screwed next year and when they let the Bush tax cuts expire I'll have to rework it then.....meantime, I don't think either way is gonna help me. Check or tax holiday.

That's not counting the SS or Medicare, though. hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 am

If they suspened the tax on your check, you would get almost everything you grossed during that pay period.

I doubt the states would go for it but hell, it would be like getting an extra check for 3 months.

You could pay bills, stock up on groceries, buy some clothes, put some in the bank.

But NOOOOOO, we can't have people getting ahead with their OWN money now can we.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:42 am

Sorry for the typos. My fingers are swollen today.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 am

My state wouldn't care. We don't have state income tax here.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:24 am

Over here they tax you on everything they can think of.

You never get back shit either.

I don't ever remember getting back more than $70 from the State.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 am

We pay higher for goods and services than states do that have state income tax. That is why when I travel, I always waited to buy smokes where I ended up, cuz I paid less. Same with beers, and food.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:44 am

I know wine is cheaper here than it was in Mississippi.
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:48 am

Of course it is!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn spoke to his father last night   Glenn spoke to his father last night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn spoke to his father last night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Secret Place :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: