Our Secret Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Secret Place

Girls only

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawd hep me!

Go down 
+2
Maboe Shortt
Debu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Debu

Debu

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:35 am

69 emails later, and I am finally here. Em, you shoulda FB'd me and told me. I don't check that email but once a day, and missed it all.

Ok. Now I don't feel bad for disliking Rachelle as much as I did from the git go. I have thought she was a conniving wannabe socialite for a good long time. If she was better than a job at Walmart, she woulda had one. Pampered little priss.

Sheila, stay away from that mess.

Rhonda, glad we found something you can see at work.

Maboe! Love your new name, and glad to see you!

I will log in on occasion, and I will say I got busted by the internet police if things look bad.

I was hysterically amused Ron got gonged yesterday. It is one thing to have a difference of opinion, but that man is just a hateful mean POS. And I thought that way before the Rachelle stuff came up.

BTW. LOVE the smileys~ afro
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 am

Debu wrote:
69 emails later, and I am finally here. Em, you shoulda FB'd me and told me. I don't check that email but once a day, and missed it all.

Ok. Now I don't feel bad for disliking Rachelle as much as I did from the git go. I have thought she was a conniving wannabe socialite for a good long time. If she was better than a job at Walmart, she woulda had one. Pampered little priss.

Sheila, stay away from that mess.

Rhonda, glad we found something you can see at work.

Maboe! Love your new name, and glad to see you!

I will log in on occasion, and I will say I got busted by the internet police if things look bad.

I was hysterically amused Ron got gonged yesterday. It is one thing to have a difference of opinion, but that man is just a hateful mean POS. And I thought that way before the Rachelle stuff came up.

BTW. LOVE the smileys~ afro

Deb I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who seceretly held uneasy feelings about Rachelle. I was just sitting back and thinking to myself that she wasn't all she was trying to get people to believe she was. Oh well hopefully we can ease ourselves away from that one and get on with Just Us Girls.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 am

Call me DORK but I don't really care about Rachelle's stupid ass prissy self! I feel pity more than anything for people like that....wouldn't call them BFF but I can understand that attitude, my middle sis is like that. Sorta. Now the cheating? I hate cheaters. Maybe that is WHY Ron is so mean to her. My mom always told me that there are 2 sides and you don't get in the middle of a husband and a wife. No way, no how.

Glad to be HERE for sure!
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 am

Sorry about all the e-mails Deb. Can you ever, ever forgive me? Sad

I didn't know what to think about Rachelle but when she started talking about her eating issues, that got my attention in a big way. If you're in your 40s and you are still trying to starve yourself to lose weight, something ain't right. Yeah, I obsess about my weight and what I eat but there ain't no way I'm starving myself.

She always seemed to be begging for attention - positive or negative. When she posted that she was too good to work at Wal-Mart, that said a lot about her to me and I almost said something. No matter who you are, what you are, what you believe - there isn't any job beneath anyone.

She seemed to have a strange relationship with her mom who is a plastic surgeon in Canada. But it was finding out about her cheating is what sealed the deal for me with her. She seems to be always looking out for the next best thing. How she saw Ron as the "next best thing" is a huge mystery but oh well - to each his own.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:54 am

I didn't see the too good for Wal-Mart post, did she delete it? Like she KNEW it was wrong? Welp, toodles is all I can say about that!

I gotta tell ya'll about a little fix I got myself into here at work. We have a "traveler" histotech and I was being friendly.... "where are you from, where have you been, come to our department Christmans breakfast" stuff like that. I gave an invite to Christmas dinner at my house, I'm a push over for lonely peeps. Anyhoo, our big fancy Pathologist Christmas party is tonight and the tech asked if I was going, I say NO.
"Please join me, don't wanna go alone" says tech. THEN, maybe we can get a room after the party!!!!!

Creepy part? The tech's name is CINDY and she's manly if you know what I mean.

Problem? I don't want to have her for dinner now and I don't how to get out of it! It might get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Maboe Shortt

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 am

You can always tell her that something has come up and you're dinner has to be cancelled.
Don't worry about her feelings. Tell her you have a husband and not intrested in her in anyway other than working together.
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 am

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. She's only here for 2 more months anyway. One of these days I'll learn Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 am

Hummer

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!!

That's just too funny !!!!!

I also want to apologize for all the emails. I brought the drama, I need to take the blame.

She's been emailing me since this morning. This one spoke volumes

Glad also you did not call my friend.
Do not get me wrong, I would NEVER be with someone while I am with Ron. I would never do that and I am not like that.
He is just an old friend who is concerned about me
Love Rachelle

BULLSHIT. A friend my ass. I don't call strange men, EVER.

Anyway, I'm trying to stay away from the Jerk board. I went once, that's enough for today. I don't think I can take her calling me every half hour while Ron has his surgery. A week in ICU, her on the phone talking her head off, no way.

That's another thing ya'll don't know. That girl NEVER stops talking. When she starts a story, it goes back to the beginning of time. I know I like to talk but OMG, it's unreal how long winded she is.

But like Hummer says, I ain't gonna be part of no cheating. HELL NO, I don't do that and I don't like people who do. That's why I never liked Doc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:26 am

She talks alot? No lie. Really? Couldn't have guessed. Bet her favorite topic is herself, eh?

And, y'all, I ain't a martyr. When I was talking about my Mom. That was all I had to say about it, I said it and it is done. Didn't even need a hug. I am just not that way. Really.

It is better here fo sho. Dontcha worry about a thing Sheila, really. You found us this place, din'tcha? Suspect

I am never gonna get tired of the cool smileys.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:46 am

Damn girl, you always make me laugh.

Your mom's stuff is serious. We are family, we WANT to know. I know I do.

And yes, if you all must know, Rachelle only talks about herself, her wonderful life in Canada, her proper upbringing. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I just tuned her out mostly. 4 hours we'd be on the phone. 4 HOURS !!!!?????

There's just NO reason to talk for 4 hours. And don't you DARE call her, which I never did. She'll flat tell you she doesn't feel like talking. She'll get back to you whenever. I never called because Ron might answer the phone. I did NOT like talking to him.

God she's bringing out my bad side. I feel so used. I'm sorry girls, I thought I knew her, I didn't.

2 years I listened. Now I can finally see what I didn't see before.

Speaking of the phone. When Jonathan and Ashley were going through their stuff, she'd call me every single day. While she was at work, while she was at home. One day recently she told me during that time her phone minutes went $80 over her limit and I should maybe pay her for that. I said I would and she said no, I just wanted you to know you mean more to me than money.

WTH ???
Back to top Go down
Debu

Debu

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 am

Shelia........I love you so much, I love you more than money!

Oh shit. I almost spit.

I told y'all everything there is to Mom. And now she is home. I don't do overdramatic crap well. That was all there was. I swear! If I needja, I will be the first to let you know. I don't do martyrdom either.

cyclops

this guy is cute too.
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:02 am

Shelia wrote:
Damn girl, you always make me laugh.

Your mom's stuff is serious. We are family, we WANT to know. I know I do.

And yes, if you all must know, Rachelle only talks about herself, her wonderful life in Canada, her proper upbringing. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I just tuned her out mostly. 4 hours we'd be on the phone. 4 HOURS !!!!?????

There's just NO reason to talk for 4 hours. And don't you DARE call her, which I never did. She'll flat tell you she doesn't feel like talking. She'll get back to you whenever. I never called because Ron might answer the phone. I did NOT like talking to him.

God she's bringing out my bad side. I feel so used. I'm sorry girls, I thought I knew her, I didn't.

2 years I listened. Now I can finally see what I didn't see before.

Speaking of the phone. When Jonathan and Ashley were going through their stuff, she'd call me every single day. While she was at work, while she was at home. One day recently she told me during that time her phone minutes went $80 over her limit and I should maybe pay her for that. I said I would and she said no, I just wanted you to know you mean more to me than money.

WTH ???

By putting some distance between you and them you were able to see better what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:08 am

Deb, I never got that impression. NEVER from you.

Unlike the Drama Queen. queen

These smileys are killing me !!!!
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:10 am

Distance is what's needed.

Glenn's home. That will help.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 am

I love all my girlies here!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Shelia

Shelia

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:16 am

Me too !!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mable Shortt

Mable Shortt

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 am

Me Three...
Back to top Go down
hummer

hummer

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:04 am

Mable Shortt wrote:
Me Three...
[b]

Me 4 !

4 is my favorite number, for real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lawd hep me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawd hep me!   Lawd hep me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lawd hep me!
Page 1 of 1